13. Princess of Wolveshire / Troublemaker

Two updates. Im most done with this book (:

13. Princess of Wolveshire / Troublemaker

S E L E N A

"Hey" I smile walking down the stairs, looking around as I noticed there is already breakfast on the table.

"Hi sweetheart. Would You like to join me for breakfast?" He asked as jess came downstairs.

"Really? I'm usually in the kitchen?" I asked shocked. His smile soon faded.

"I'm sorry that happened. I would love for you to join me" I smile.

"Dad, it's not that I hated it. Cooking is my passion. I would love to join you" I tell him. He smiles and I take the seat across from him.

"Good day Ricardo?" Jess asked

"Yes! News about the ball is out, so make sure you get ready! Give me an address to where you want me to invite your guest" our guest?

"Dates. Your dates and I assume Selena you will take harry?" I nodded, not completely sure.

"How about you son?" Dad asked. Jess turned a blank face.

"How about Rory?" His face beams a red.

"Aha. Bring her" Ricardo ensured him. He slowly nodded before staring at me.

"Daddy" I could see he's not use to it still. He still seems to have a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Um, do you think I could bring some friends?" I asked. I really know the boys and thought maybe they would like to show up with there girlfriends. He nodded.

"Of course. Be on your best behavior" I nodded. Of course I'll be.

xxxx

I entered my bedroom and see the dress that my dad wants me to wear. It was like Cinderella, so beautiful and blue. It kinda look like the replicant of Cinderella dress. It was stunning. I noticed there was some jewelry on the bed with a big box. I sat down on the bed, looking at it and opened the box and gasped. I cannot take this. I exit my bedroom, knocked on my father door.

"Come in" I enter and hand him the necklace.

"This is to expensive. I can't take this!" I tell him. He looks at the necklace and smiles.

"Yes you can. It's yours, your mother would want you to have this"

"My M-Mother?" I question

"Yes, this was your mothers. I bought this for her, on our first date and she never took it off, until she passed and told me to give it to you. So, please take it" he places it in my hand and look at it.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked looking back at him

"Of course" he takes the necklace and places it on me. I smile touching it. I have something that's my mother.