04. You Never Really Can Fix A Heart

Sorry if I haven't really written in a long time. I'm trying to bold but can't
..:(

04. You Never Really Can Fix A Heart

"Selena, baby girl. Someone want you" Selena eyes shined and her smile turned big.

"Really? Who? Is it my mother?" Selena smiled never left her face and that broke Anastasia because it wasn't her biological mother. It was a friend.

"No sweetheart! It's a good friend of mine, she will take good care of you" Anastasia said with a sweet smile.

Selena nodded, running to change into someone nice. She looked through the closet and found a blue dress, she putted it on and it landed perfectly over her body. She fixed her hair and walked downstairs. She sees a beautiful couple,holding onto each other as they watched there daughter come down. Selena landed on the end of the steps with a small smile.

"Hi, I'm Selena...if you want you can change my name...if you don't like it" Selena smiled causing the couple to laugh

"Selena is a beautiful name. I'm Haley and this is my husband Nathan" Haley smiled her big brown eyes shining down at her making selena heart warm.

"How old are you?" Nathan asked

"4" Selena smiled taking out her fingers to make four.

"Let's take you home" Nathan said picking Selena up as he rested Selena on his hip once they walked out the door.

(Picture of Nathan and Haley--From One Tree Hill)

J E S S

Jess walks downstairs, he noticed his sisters on the couch, texting away and his mother doing her nails. He walked to the kitchen and sees Selena finishing up the dishes. Jess tapped her lightly as she turned around to face Jess with a smile.

"Hey, what's up?" Selena asked grabbing a cloth to wipe her wet hands down.

"C'mon. We need to take you out." Jess said making Selena smile

"I would love to but, I can't. I need to finish the chorus your mother told me to do" Selena frown showing him the list. He takes it in his hands and the list falls down to his feets making his jaw dropped at how big it was.

"Damn. No, I need your help" he said grabbing her hand and started to drag her to the living room.

"Mom?" Jess said causing his mother attention. She turned to him with a smile

"Yes, son?" She asked

"I need to buy some things and I need Selena help...so, can she come?" Jess asked