14. That's Why You Captured My Heart

S E L E N A

4 years later

"Hija, just be the best princess you can be" tears steamed down my face and nodded.

"I promise daddy! I promise" I cried on his dead corpse.

Four years has passed. My father died recently and now it's my job to become the Queen of Wolveshire. It's a big step and I don't think I can do it. It's much to handle but I made a promise to my father, I won't let him down.

I got to know him quite some time. He's so generous, protective and always kind to his servents. I loved that about him. Harry and I are still dating. Harry always told me he won't leave me, but I can't help it and feel that he will leave me. I'm a princess he's a popstar. Has that ever happened to anyone before? I don't think so.

Jess is dating Rory and it's been two years now. They are so happy, they have the same things In common and he's in love with her.

I recently found out that Zayn is dating Perrie again, that they worked out there issues and the marriage is still happening

I recently found out that Zayn is dating Perrie again, that they worked out there issues and the marriage is still happening. I actually got to meet them both and they look so happy. He's really cute and nice, he loves her still and she loves him.

Niall confessed his feelings towards Demi and they are dating

Niall confessed his feelings towards Demi and they are dating. I find it actually kinda cute. I hope they last, they really are cute together. And as for Eleanor and Louis. Have you ever seen someone that's exactly like you but a boy/Girl version? That's how Eleanor and Louis are...they are the same and it's absolutely romantic and cute.

Dylan is dating Holland who's so beautiful! I feel like everyone I knee are having there happy ending and it's amazing to see. I haven't even talked to my step mother or sisters but I heard they are doing well.

As for harry and I? We are going strong. I'm actually currently on the tire swing, my mother use to love coming here. Since I'm a princess, I always have to wear gowns which is annoying but I don't mind. I love feeling like I'm a princess.

I'm just thinking if I could actually do this. It look hard for me and I think I might mess up. I don't want to mess up I want to be the queen that my father thinks I'm going to be. The boys are currently on tour, since they got back 3 years ago. They are on there 7 tour, I heard Zayn might come back. I'm suppost to call harry because He has a surprise for me, whatever that is.

I took out my phone and dialed his number until I felt a pair of hands on my waist, making me jump. I turned around and saw Harry. My arms around have the instinct to wrap themselves around harry neck while he gave me a kiss.

"Hey Cinderella" after all these years. He manages to call me that. I nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck.

"Quiet a palace you have here" I smile nodding.

"Yeah..."

"But you know what it's missing?" I shake my head, clueless.

"What?" I questioned confused.

"You as there queen" I groan, unattaching myself from him but he picks me up bridal style and takes me to the hill and we sit ontop.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I take a deep breath.

"I don't know what I'm doing. I feel like I can't do it!" I tell him.

"Baby, your a Gomez. It's in your blood. Your kind, your amazing. You'll be a great ruler" he tells me.

"I don't want it. What if I can't have you?" I asked. He place his finger under my chin, tilting it up a little.

"I'm not going anywhere. It's always going to be us against the world. I love you Selena" I look at him.

"I love you to, forever and always"

"Forever & always" he repeats after me with a smile.

"What if I'm different. You know I'm different. What if they don't like my different" I tell him afraid.

"Your different?" He tells me as he thinks about it and smiles "That's why you captured my heart in the first place"

I smile

"Really, how?" I asked

"Well, when we first met, you cursed" I gasped

"By accident. I never curse" he nods admitting it.

"True, but that's why you captured my heart. the minute I laid eyes on you, you were different a good different and what makes you different makes you beautiful"

"Awww" I cooed "you totally stole that from the backstreetboys lyrics" I tell him and he laughs.

"Yeah, but also...Your dad will be proud of you" I bite the inside of my cheek

"Thank you harry!" Daddy, I hope I'm making you happy and proud.

"I love you" he tells me, I kissed his lips, savoring the moment.

"Mmm, I love you" I tell him.