Melting Hearts {Completed}

Від Evelyn_IsNotHere

This is an aarmau story, if you don't know what aarmau is, then watch Aphmau on YouTube. This is all for her... Більше

When I Saw Him
His House
Here We Go
New World
A New Household
Wildest Dreams
The Biggest Gift
Oh No
Im Soo Sorry
New Romantics
The Best Day
The Story Of Us
Love Story
Style
Wonderland
Never Grow Up
Speak Now
Enchanted
Sparks Fly
Long Live
Last Kiss
Starlight
The Lucky One
Mine
State Of Grace
Holy Ground
Everything Has Changed
Fearless
This Love
You Belong With Me
Forever & Always
Our Song
Innocent
I almost do
Blank Space
Change
Goodbye
Love-Sick
Hello, Neighbor.
You're burning up!
Matchmaker!!
The Most Depressing Day Ever
Tears of Despair
Saved
Stressed
The End
New book
Book 2!

Home Sweet Home

1.1K 15 0
Від Evelyn_IsNotHere

Aphmau's Pov

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. When I went downstairs to see aaron cooking." Good Morning, Aph," He said with a smile. " Good Morn- *Yawn* Sorry Good Morning, Aaron." Today was the day I got to go home! " hey Aaron I'm going home now see u later!" "Ok Aph , be careful!" He said and smiled brightly! As I knocked on the door, Katelyn opened the door and squeezed me soo hard. " APHMAU!!" She yelled!" What are u doing Katelyn~Sama? Kawaii~Chan was trying to- OMI APHMAU!!!!" She ran up to me a and hugged me!!" Well, if you girls don't mind, I'm going to take a nap if you don't mind!"" APHMAU~SEMPI DONT LEAVE US TELL US ALL ABOUT YOU TRIP!!!!" Kawaii chan yelled, and of course, Katelyn laughed. *Sigh* this is going to be A long night without Aaron to keep me safe.. Here we go!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.6K 51 19
If you watch Aphmau on you-tube you probably now her minecraft diaries series. This fan-fic is if me and a couple and her friend's get sucked in and...
28.2K 681 31
(Y/N) runs away from her imprisonment that Zane had done to her,and find's her self in a village where her long lost sister lives. Will Zane come for...
27.1K 1K 34
My name is Laurance Zvahl And I don't know what true love is. UNDER EDITING ------------------------------------------------------------ Hey! It's Ky...
6.1K 119 41
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ After everything that happened...