Something Worth Living For

By quilleymangum

Love lust twist and turns! But love always wins More

Prelude
Chapter 1. Fresh Start
Chapter 2. Reunited
Chapter 3. Catching Up
Chapter 4. New Emotions
Chapter 5. Distance
Chapter 6. Breaking the Ice
Chapter 7. Torn between the two
Chapter 8. Adkward Tension
Chapter 9. Game Time
Chapter 10. Foul Play
Chapter 11. Making it offical
Chapter 12. The Wild Side
Chapter 13. Missing Pieces
Chapter 14. Accepting the Truth
Chapter 15. Bros before Hoes
Chapter 16. Quality Time
Chapter 17. Meeting Moms
Chapter 18. Forgive and Forget
Chapter 19. Old Habits
Chapter 20. Feeling neglected (TAE MIND)
Chapter 22. Ex Factor
Chapter 23. Real shid
Chapter 24. The Truth (Quan's Mind)
Chapter 25. Identity Crisis
Chapter 26. Family Matters
Chapter 27. Wake up call
Chapter 28. The First Argument
Chapter 29. Lovers Quarrel
Chapter 30. Its not possible
Chapter 31. Never say Never
Chapter 32. One down
Chapter 33. Knocked down
Chapter 34. Knock out part 2
Chapter 35. Breaks Over
Chapter 36. Misleading
Chapter 37. How could you
Chapter 38. You Complete Me
Chapter 39. Changes
Chapter 40. Baby Buisness
Chapter 41. Temper
Chapter 42. Cater 2 You
Chapter 43. Never Know
Chapter 44. Gifts
Chapter 45. Wait Over
Chapter 46. Threats
Chapter 47. Interruptions
Chapter 48. Baby Shower
Chapter 49. Ready or Not
Chapter 50. Joy and Sorrow TAE MIND
Chapter 51. Recovery
Chapter 52. Trouble
Chapter 53. Trouble part 2
Chapter 54. Surprise
Chapter 55. Love like this
Chapter 56. Surprises keep coming
Chapter 57. Dont Fux With Mine
Depressed

Chapter 21. Perfect Apology

4.5K 197 33
By quilleymangum

I was so relieved that he wasnt completely pissed off wit me, but I knew that it was gone come up later. What really shocked me was the fact that "I love you" came out of my mouth, and so easily. I grabbed his hand to lead him to the bedroom, and I got just the reaction I hoped for. When he saw the white chocolate covered strawberries, the bed covered in rose petals, and moscato sittin on ice his mouth dropped. He turned around and looked at me in awe not really knowin what to say.

Tae: Bae...U did all this for me?
Yatta: Well..Yea. Is it to much?(i said lookin down shufflin on my feet)
Tae: Its perfect.(he said liftin my chin so my lips could meet his)

As we were makin out he walked me to the bed and gently laid me down then got inbetween my legs. He started suckin and nibblin on my neck as he lifted my shirt to take it off. The mixed smell of colonge and sweat was really appealin to me oddly enough. Once he pulled my shorts down he started to kiss his way down my stomach. Before he could move to fast I pushed him on his back to pull off his shirt. I grabbed one of the strawberries and fed it to him, and put some of the chocolate on his neck so I could lick it off. I poured more down his chest and abs and continued to lick my way down makin sure to suck up every drop. Then I pulled his shorts down once again unleashing his huge dick. This is the first time I ever really took a good look at his beautiful manhood. The head was a lighter shade than the rest of his body changin halfway down his shaft leaving the rest the same color. This is the only other penis I ever seen aside from porn, but im sure it has to be to prettiest dick on earth. I dont know what came over me but its like I had to taste it, and before I knew it I was slowly flickin my tounge at the head gently lickin his slit. The new feelin as well as the taste of his pre-cum was like crack to me, and I found my self unable to stop. Its like the inner freak was released that I never knew I had. He put his hand on the back of my head makin me take more of him into my mouth while he let out moans of satifaction. I trailed my tounge down his shaft and up his stomach before givin him another kiss. I pushed him back down on the bed and put some of the chocolate on his dick. All he did was watch and let me do what I was doing. I think the fact that I had a freaky side to me was turnin him on. I cupped his balls in my hand as I started to clean all the chocolate off of his dick startin wit the head and makin my way down the shaft.

Tae: Damn shawty...(he whispered)

The more I sucked the more he started to jump and tense up. He quickly pulled me up and flipped me on my back as he got on top of me.

Tae: Nah not yet shawty I wanna take my time with this. Turn over for me.

I rolled over my stomach as he reach for some of the body oils I had bought to give him a massage. He poured some on my back and began to work it in. His hands felt so good against my skin as he caressed my body. He opened the bottle of moscato and poured some on my back then slurped it all off flickin his tounge at the small of my back. Then he spread my cheeks and poured some down my crack before diving in face first to devour my ass. What he did next I wasnt prepared for or expecting, but it sent me through the roof. He took one of the strawberries and put it on my hole and ate it along with eatin me out at the same time.

Yatta: Oh my god..(i moaned)

He used his hands to spread my cheeks further apart to he could tounge fuck me deeper while slappin my ass. I started pullin at the covers tryna get away but he wasnt havin that.

Tae: Nah shawty come here.(he said flippin me on my back and pullin me closer)
Yatta: Tae wait just let me-...ooohh sshhiitt(i moaned)

He once again had me in that vice grip like hold givin my ass a good lashin as I rubbed his head. He would ocassionally suck and nibble on my inner thighs, but never left my hole unattended for too long. Just when I thought I couldnt take anymore he took me to another level by startin to suck on my dick. He alternated his attention from my ass to my dick makin my legs shake uncontrolably. Then suddenly he stopped givin me mixed emotions about that. Apart of me was glad because he was drivin me crazy and apart of me was mad the pleasure had stopped. He just smiled at me because of the look I had on my face as he came up to kiss me.

Tae: What was all that shit u was talkin last time shawty?(he said smilin and grindin his dick against my ass)
Yatta: Dont think u can talk shit just cuz its yo-

I was stopped in mid sentence from the feeling of him pressing his dick against my hole.

Tae: Im sorry bae.(he laughed)
Yatta: Thats not funny ass hole.
Tae: I was just fuckin wit u bae, but just relax I promise im gone be gentle.

All I could do was nod as he put both of my legs on his shoulders and positioned his self. When I felt him pushing in my initial reactions was to tense up as I clawed at his thighs for support. He leaned down to kiss me which made relax a little until I felt all the pain of his penetration.

Yatta: Oohh!(i moaned tryna push him out)
Tae: Just relax bae.
Yatta: Its so big oh my god.
Tae: U want me to stop?(he asked concerned)

I shook my head no as he sat there to let me adjust to the new feeling. He started to slowly inch inside of me as I turned my head because I started to tear up from the pain.

Tae: Look at me bae. Are u sure u want me to keep goin?
Yatta: Im ok.(i lied as a tear ran down the side of my face)
Tae: It dont look like it.(he laughed)
Yatta: Shut up.(i laughed)

I started to ease my self onto his dick bitin my bottom lip to keep from screamin out. Once he was all the way in he started to suck on my neck and slowly began his stroke. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck to brace my self. For a while all I felt was pain, but then somethin different started to happen. With every one of his movements I started to feel pleasure I never knew was possible. I thought he was just gone fuck me like I saw on pornos, but he took his time like he said he was and let me tell u...this man had the stroke of a GENIUS!! He would switch between circular motions to just diggin deep as if he wanted his dick to touch my heart. He cuffed my ass in his hands as he rolled over so that I was now on top. I leaned up lookin at him confused and nervous all at the same time.

Tae: Ride that shit for me shawty.(he said seductively)
Yatta: I dont know how.
Tae: Just move your hips.(he said placin his hands on my waist to guide my movements)

As he was teaching me how to ride my song "freakin me" by jamie foxx and marsha ambrosius came on. Once again its like somethin came over me as I started to grind my ass against him to the beat of the song. He laid back bitin his bottom lip as his eyes rolled into the back of his head lettin me know I was doin a good job. I started playin wit his nipple while he jacked my dick makin me ride him even faster from the pleasure. I grabbed another strawberry and fed it to him before leaning down to bite the other half. I moved from his mouth to nibble on his ear and then start flickin my tounge at his neck while still ridin his dick. That sent him into overdrive as he flipped me back over and started fuckin me deeper and harder.

Yatta: Ooohh ssshhhiitt!!(i moan clawin at his back and neck)

He grabbed both of my wrist and pinned my hands above my head as he continued his assult. He matched his strokes to "speechless" by beyonce while makin love to me passionately.

Tae: U like that shit shawty?(he whispered)
Yatta: Yes.(i moaned)
Tae: I love u bae.
Yatta: I love u too.

He leaned down to kiss me as he locked our fingers together still goin deeper with each stroke. As the speed of his movements increased I could feel my body gettin ready to explode. My moaned were muffled because of us kissing, but that didnt stop them from getting louder as I reach my climax. Its like he knew exactly how to read me as he started to jack my dick while still fuckin me.

Yatta: Oohh fuck...Oohh shit...Aahhh!(i moaned)
Tae: Dont hold it in shawty let that shit go.(he said breathing heavy still goin fast)

As soon as beyonce hit that last high note the cum came shooting from my dick like a valcano. While still in my orgasmic state I could feel his dick throbbing inside of me releasing his nut as well. He leaned back down to suck on my nipples as his stroke became slower, but I could still feel him shooting off load after load. It was so much that I felt it leaking out of my hole even though he never pulled out. We laid there for a while just cuddling and exchanging tender pecks on the lips.

Tae: Damn shawty...
Yatta: U ok?(i laughed)
Tae: Yea I just been holdin that nut in for a while now. That shit was hot as fuck bae.(he said kissing me)
Yatta: Come on we not done.
Tae: Theres more!?(he said excited)

I laughed as we made our way to the bathroom, but I could really walk because my ass was still hurting. He came up behind me wrappin his arms around my waist to help me keep my balance until we reached the tube. I filled it with very hot water so that it would still be warm by time we got in to relax. I had the bathroom lit with candles and the tub was filled bubbles. Slowly I eased in first as the water stung my still raw hole from the way that Tae had just wore me out. He got in between my legs and laid his head back on me as I caressed his chest and abs.

Yatta: Happy birthday baby.(i said kissin his cheek)
Tae: So this is the reason u been actin funny lately?
Yatta: Yea but thats the only reason I swear. I know yo ass prolly thought it was somethin goin on between me and Quan.
Tae: I aint even gone stunt I was shitty that u always was hangin wit that nigga instead of me. I felt like u was choosin him over me like u use to when we first met.
Yatta: Bae I told u he's not gay, and even if he was the person I want just took my virginity. I love u, and aint nobody gone change that I dont care who it is. Im sorry if I made u feel neglected bae that was never my intention and I promise it wont happen again.
Tae: Its koo shawty, but im sorry too. I shouldve known better than to be thinkin like that cuz u aint never gave me a reason to. I love u Yatta real talk.
Yatta: I love u too bae.

Its like hearing that put him at piece as he completely relaxed, and eventually fell to sleep on me as I continued to wash his body. This is the first time ive felt like this in a long time, but I meant every word I said. I love Tae wit all my heart and aint nobody gone change my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.6K 23
Two boys fall in love by the water.
319 27 13
Two best friends fall in love with each other but one of them has a pretty tough life. TRIGGER WARNING//also some sexy parts so... Complete
704K 27K 57
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ "ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ"