Supernatural Imagines & Prefe...

Door Erin_Winchester55

Includes stories of Sam, Dean and Castiel. Some stories may contain smut... But who wouldn't want to read Sam... Meer

Sam
Dean
Castiel
Dean
Castiel
Sam
Dean
Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)
Teen!Dean x Author-Chan P2
Jared Padalecki
Jensen Ackles
Sam Winchester
Dean
A/N: Requests?
Samual Winchester
Dean Winchester
Deany-Poop
Adam
Misha Collins
Adam
Sammy
Moosey Boy
Dean
Castiel
Dean Winchester P1
Preferance #1- Song that Describes your Reletionship
Preferance #2- What He's Like When You Get Hurt
Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Wincest x Sis!Reader P1
Wincest x Sis!Reader P2
Wincest x Sis!Reader P3
Hunger Games AU- Sam
Deany Baby
Preferance #3 You Break Up
Preferance #4 Make Up
Preferance #5 Turn Ons
Dean (SMUT)
SamMAH
A/N
Sam X Demon!Reader P1
Wincest X Sis!Reader P4
Wincest x Sis!Reader P5
A/N: Not Asking for Attention
Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds
Sam (Song Preferance)
Dean
SUPERNATURAL DAY!
Sam & Dean
Sam
Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)
Hunter High- AU (Dean)
Hunter High (Sam)
Sam
A/N
Preferance #8- They Find Your Porn Stash
Nursery Teacher AU (Dean)
Nursery Teacher AU (Sam)
A/N
Cas
Deanie Pie
A/N
Samo
Dean
Sam x Ariel!Reader P1
Jared
Dean
Texts- Sam and Dean
Preferance #6 Spider
Sam P1
Sam (Collage AU)
Dean
GUYS! I'M DYING!! (NOT LITERALLY)
R.I.P America
Sam
YEAAHHHHH!!!
Dean
Alpha!Dean x Omega!Reader
Dean (Soulmate AU)
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P1
Sam
Jensen
Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)
A/N
Dean
Sam
Dean
Dean
Preferance #7 Cute Kid Moments
SuperWalking DeadNatural P2
I'M HAPPY!
Misha
Sam (Collage AU) P2
A/N: Heyo!
Sam x Snow White!Reader
A/N: Me Ranting
Jared
Dean AU
Dean
Sam (+Dean)
Sam and Dean- Text #2
Sam
Jared (+his boys!)
Jensen
The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3
Dean (+Kid!Dean)
Sam (AU)
Prefernance #8 Drunk
Dean
Dean (Song Imagine)
Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1
A/N: Hey Guys!
J2
Jared
Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader
Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)
Wincest x Sis!Reader Short
Sam AU
Hunger Games AU
Soilder!Dean x Fianceé!Reader

Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader

4.7K 125 78
Door Erin_Winchester55

Warning! Contains smut!...like really hot smut! Prepare your ovaries!

I danced around the kitchen listening to Panic! At The Disco and Pierce The Veil, when my father came in. He saw me dancing around like a maniac and laughed. He changed the song to an Elvis track.

"Hey!" I scowled but giggled.

"Hey sweetheart." My father smiled, grabbing my hands, starting to dancing with me.

It was little moments like these that I really cherished. I was always afraid that he wouldn't come back after he left for a hunt. But I knew that he was out saving people and killing demons, shifters ect.

After dancing, we two collapse on the sofa, breathing heavily. "You're getting old, pops." I smirked at him.

"Cheeky bugger." he chuckled.

He immediately stopped and looked at me with a serious expression. I sat up knowing he was about to tell me something that I didn't want to hear.

"Y/N...I know you don't like it but I'm going on a hunt tomorrow with one of my old friends. His name is John Winchester, he has two boys. Ones about your age and the other is a few years older. They'll be coming over tomorrow morning so make sure you're ready to greet them. Since me and John are hunting this son of a bitch, it'll most likely just be you and they boys staying here alone for a few days until we kill the damn thing." He explained looking at me with worry.

"Dad, I'm 17 and perfectly capable of looking after myself. If you're worried about the boys hitting on me, don't! If they try anything I'll kick their ass!" I said sounding tough.

He chuckled and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "I know you will sweetheart."

--------------------Time Skip-------------------

"DAD! WHERE DID YOU PUT MY SHORTS?" I yelled downstairs.

"THEY'RE IN YOUR TOP DRAWER!"

I looked in my drawer and found them. "Oh yeah! THANKS DAD! LOVE YA!"

"LOVE YA MORE SWEETHEART."

Looking in the mirror, I saw my reflection wearing a white tank top with dark blue shorts. I tied a black and dark blue pallid shirt around my waist. My hair was down with small curls in the ends. I wore my usual make up. When I made sure everything was perfect, I walk downstairs.

"Hey Dad what time are the Winches-" I was cut off by bumping into a rather tall boy.

He had gorgeous chestnut, long, brown hair. His eyes were beautiful and puppy like. His face just screamed handsome. He had a muscular figure which attracted me.

"Oh sorry" I said stepping away.

He chuckled deeply which was attractive. "Nah it was my fault, I'm too tall."

"Y/N." I said putting my hand out for him to shake. However, he lifted my hand to his mouth and kissed the back of it softly. I blushed.

"Sam." He replied.

How was this boy having this big of an effect on me? I never liked guys, everyone of them I ever met was a prick. But he was different. He seemed polite and gentlemanly.

When I came back to my senses, I followed Sam to the kitchen where everyone was sat.

"Hey Sugerplum." My dad grinned.

"Dad! I told you not to call me that!" I whined, making everyone laughed.

"Alright sweetie. This here's John-" my dad nodded at John.

I smiled as I shook his hand.

"-and I take it you know Sam. And that's Dean over there."

Dean sat in the corner with a grumpy look on his face. I didn't want to annoy him so I just said hi and a little wave. He winked back.

"So what you going after? Demon? Shifter?" I asked curiously.

John smiled and said; "Curious little hunter ain't you?"

"Sure am." I grinned proudly back. Sam smiled at me.

"Well since people have been going missing deep in the forest and there're scratches on the trees, we think it's a-" John started.

"Wendigo." I finished the sentence.

Sam and Dean started wide eyed at me.

"What? It sounds like a Wendigo."

"Smart girl. I like you already." John smirked.

"I'm not your average girl, y'know."

"Oh really? Then tell me how do you kill a Wendigo?" Dean asked with a smug expression.

"Fire, Mr I-don't-think-girls-can-hunt." I retorted.

Sam coughed trying to hold back a laugh but failing.

"Right kids, we're leaving now." My dad said.

We all walked outside. "Boys I'll be back in a few days. Look after each other." John ordered.

"Will do dad" Dean said emotionless.

I hugged my dad and kissed him on the cheek.
"I love you. Don't die." I worried.

"Sweetheart I'll be fine, don't worry. You take care of yourself and stop worrying about your old man." He joked.

"Yeah but you're so old, that's what I worry about." I smirked. He laughed and pulling me in for another hug.

They finally got into dads car and drive off. Me and the boys walked back into the house.

"Hey guys do you want anything to eat? I don't want you going hungry." I asked them.

"If it's not too much can I have a salad?" Sam answers politely.

I nodded turning to Dean.

"Pie." he said bluntly. "Cherry."

I wasn't sure if he was referring to the pie or something else...

I walked to the kitchen and pulled out the ingredients to make the pie. I really needed the cherries which were in the top shelf. And me being short, couldn't reach.

All of a sudden I felt a warmth on my back.
I turned and met Sam's firm chest. Looking down I could see that his shirt had come up so I could see his abs. They were tanned and hard. My heart beat increased dramatically.

He came back down and handed me the cherries. "Oh, t-thanks." I blushed.

"Anytime." He laughed. I finished the pie and put it in the oven.

Then, I started on Sam's salad. I began by washing the vegetables. Afterwards I started cutting the tomatoes. Suddenly, I sliced my finger open.

"Dammit!" I hissed.

Sam came over to me to see what's wrong.
"What happened Y/N?" He said, concerned.

"Nothing Sam, I just cut my finger." I smiled at how worried he was.

Sam picked me up by the hips, placing me on the table. "Where's the first aid kit?" He said to you.

"In the drawer under the sink." I nodded in the direction. He went over and grabbed the kit, hurrying back over to me.

He stood rather closely in between my legs. I gave him my finger so he could clean it up. The way he was so gentle and so careful made me giggle.

"What?" He asked smiling.

"You're real sweet, y'know that?"

"Well how can I not be to a pretty girl like you?" He winked.

Sam finished treating my cut and gave it a kiss. This instantly made my finger feel better.

"Thanks Sam." I kissed his cheek and gave him a hug. He blushed and hugged me back.

Neither of us knew how long we hugged for but the oven went off, telling me that Dean's pie was done. Sam moved back to let me up. I pulled the pie out of the oven and placed it on the side for it to cool down. As I waited I got on with Sam's salad.

Once the pie had cooled down and the salad was done, I called Dean and Sam to tell them that the food was ready. They both ate and complimented me on how good it was.

"So Y/N, have you hunted anything?" Dean asked interested. Sam gave him a bitchface.

"Yeah actually, I've killed a few vamps, preformed a few exorcisms, the usual."

"You two seem like good hunters, what have you hunted?" I asked intrigued.

"A few demons, vamps and a werewolf." Dean said, puffing out his chest to make him look brave.

"Whoa, really? Was the werewolf scary?"

Dean scoffed "Nah, it was like a puppy, I could take them any day."

"Boast much?" I laughed.

"I'm not boasting Sugartits, I'm the whole package." Dean winked, staring at my cleavage.

That did it.

I stood up and grabbed Dean's hand pulling him up as well. He got closer to me and lent in for a kiss. As soon as he closed his eyes, I twisted his arm around his back and shoved him against the wall.

He tried to escape but I had a tight grasp on him. "If you ever call me Sugartits again, you'll have more to worry about than a werewolf, sweet cheeks." I threatened in a sweet voice.

"Whatever." He scoffed as I released him. He stormed out in a huff.

Sam was staring at me wide-eyed in amazement. I smiled at him and walked into the living room, slumping myself down on the sofa. Sam followed me out and sat next to me.

"You're amazing Y/N! I've never seen a girl deny my brother." He said astonished.

"Yeah well, I've delt with guys like him before, so I've learnt not to take shit from them...But I've never met a guy like you before Sam."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you're smart, good looking and you're a real gentleman." I said moving closer to him hugging his arm. He put his hand on my knee and kissed the top of my head.

I looked at his face and placed a kiss on his gentle lips. I caressed his cheek deepening the kiss. He pulled me into his lap so I was straddling him. The kiss soon turned into a heated make out session.

I broke away from his lips, placing kisses along his down his jaw and eventually his neck.
He moan slightly as I sucked his neck leaving marks. I felt him harden which turned me on.

His hands moved from my hips, to under my shirt. His cold hands made me gasp. I didn't want to do it on the sofa where anyone could walk in, so I got up off his lap, taking his hand, pulling his upstairs with a few steamy kisses along the way.

As soon as I closed my bedroom door, Sam pinned me against the door and kissed me roughly. Again he placed his hands under my shirt but this time he pulled it off. He looked down at me before kissing me again.

I pushed him against the door, unbuttoning his shirt whilst sucking and kissing his neck. I pushed of his shirt revealing his muscular chest and stomach. My hands roamed all over his chest, feeling his smooth skin, making Sam groan.

They slowly made there way down to Sam's belt buckle and yanked his belt off. Whilst Sam took his trousers off, I bent down in front of him as I took my jeans off, sticking my butt out to tease him. He saw this and came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my shoulder.

I could feel his hard member poking my lower back. One of his hands slipped into my panties. He rubbed my clit for a while but eventual stuck his fingers into my entrance.

"Oh...Sam." I gasped as he moved his fingers.

I ground my hips against his erection. He moaned deeply. He took his fingers out and pushed me onto the bed. He brought his fingers up to his mouth and tasted my arousal.

"Mmm sweet." he smirked. I giggled, taking my bra off and flinging it across the room.

Sam lent down over me and kissed me passionately. He tugged his and my underwear off, placing himself at my entrance. He held my breast as he slid into me. I grasped the bed sheets as I adjusted to his large size.

He started to move. "Sam." I moaned.

"Damn Y/N! You feel so good." Sam hissed.

His thrust became harder and faster, building me up to my climax. I tangled my hands into his hair pulling it slightly.

The build up to my orgasm became more and more intense. Any second now I was going to cum. "Sam...I'm gonna-" I started.

"Let me hear you Y/N." Sam groaned. I could tell Sam was close as well.

2 more thrusts later and I was exploding with pleasure. "Sam..." I moaned, scratching down his back. My climax seemed to of triggered his as moments later he was hissing and groaning.

"Ugh...Y/N!"

We both came down from our highs and just laid there. I got up, putting on my underwear. I winced from how sore I was. Sam noticed this and smirked. "Sore?"

"It's your fault for being so big!" I whined playfully.

He put his hands behind his head and looked up at the ceiling, with a proud expression. I giggled at him and put on shorts and a tank top.

I kissed Sam. "I'm going for a drink, need anything?"

"Nah I've got everything I need right here." He kissed me once again. I blushed and left the room.

I walked to the kitchen, retrieved a glass from the cupboard and filled it with water.
After a few gulps the liquid was gone. I yawned, rubbing my heavy eyelids. Placing the empty glass down, I strolled over to the sofa and fell asleep.

>>

Sam came down and saw Y/N asleep. He smiled and picked your head up slightly so he could sit down with you. He put your head on his lap and began stroking your hair.

Dean came back, seeing Sam and you on the sofa together. He went up to Sam and ruffled his hair.

"So Sammy, did you get the girl?" He asked.

Sam looked down at you and smiled. "Yeah I got the girl."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1K 12 15
Exactly as the title says. I will be writing imagines with only Sam and Dean Winchester, possibly Castiel but if you do have requests I will take the...
2.4K 159 12
Basically, a lot of stuff happens. I don't know why I have to give a description for this. You probably read the first two, so I'd be surprised if my...
97K 884 40
One shots of the TV show Supernatural. Requests are open! WARNING⚠️: Includes SMUT, fluff and sad stuff. 16+ read at own risk (I'm just trying to not...
30.5K 489 30
Short stories and Imagines based from the tv series, Supernatural. Hope you enjoy!!! Requests are open!!!