In My Dark Times - The Deal W...

By Rose-Lyn28

The idea for this story came from "Kill Your Darlings," but in a more modern world way. Louis Tomlinson begi... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine

Chapter Fifty

423 17 11
By Rose-Lyn28

Harry Styles

"We were supposed to be there an hour ago," I was yelling to Niall as we followed Gemma and Felicity outside to Felicity's car with the tuxes in our hands.

"Where's Louis?" Niall asked as we began the ride to the Ox Pasture Hall in Doncaster.

"He's almost there... I sent him and Zayn to check on the flowers but I don't think they knew what they were doing," I smiled at Niall, "it's not really hard to pick up roses..."

"They were specially-dyed roses," Niall laughed beside me.

"Always having to be special," Gemma shook her head from the front seat, smiling.

"Hey," I said, "not all the time... this is different."

Felicity smiled beside my sister, "can't believe you two are getting married... seems like yesterday I was just meeting you, Harry, and realizing you were Gemma's brother."

I smiled and stared down at my phone, Louis' text making me laugh, "we're stuck in fucking traffic across town."

"Hard to believe a year has gone by," I managed to get out, the date on my phone catching my eye: September 28th.

I could still remember where I was a year ago on this day... it was actually the day I met him... it had been his idea to make our wedding day this day, and I couldn't say no to that. The date meant just as much to me as it did to him.

That day, everything changed; my whole life changed that day. And, I was sitting here now with his sister, my sister, driving to this beautiful place to be married to him... a year later.

I didn't ever think twice about doing this... I didn't feel like we jumped into anything. I think we both just knew from the beginning that this was bigger than both of us.

From that very first day, I had felt like he would be different... that he would somehow bring me happiness, too. And he really had.

By now, we had shared so many things with one another; a year really changed our lives. I felt like a different person now... I didn't feel the same as I did then. Nothing felt the same to me now.

I wasn't constantly flooded with memories, moments, places. I wasn't focusing on a person I desperately wanted to be rid of. I was completely changed now, and to be quite honest, I felt I had Louis to thank for most of it.

He hadn't given up on me, after everything I put him through... after everything he went through. He never once walked out. He believed in me, when I couldn't. He saw me in my dark times, and he loved me through them.

"They still haven't made it?" Niall was laughing as we walked into the building.

The Ox Pasture Hall was one of the most beautiful wedding places I had seen in Doncaster. Louis and I looked through several before we had decided upon this place. I didn't mean to be picky, but he still teased me about how perfect I wanted everything to be for this day.

"They got caught in traffic," I replied and hurried upstairs, Niall following slowly. Liam was coming down the hall.

"Hey, where've you been?" He asked immediately.

"We had issues with the tuxes and now they're stuck in traffic," I sighed and opened the door to what would be our dressing room.

"Oh, well, everyone's been wondering," Liam said while he watched me opening my tux.

"I texted my mum and told her," I looked back at Liam, "did she not say anything?"

Liam shook his head and smiled. "She didn't. We're not too far behind yet."

I started changing slowly, Niall and Liam watching me.

"I can't believe you two are doing this finally," Niall was beaming from beside me as he changed.

"I can't believe it's been a year," Liam shook his head.

"I can't believe you and Sophia didn't get married until just a few short months ago," I smirked up at Liam.

"Well," he started, "you know, I like to have plans..."

"You were with her for ages... sometimes plans aren't always the best way to go," I said softly as I stared up at him.

Liam sat down across from where I was sitting now, slipping on my boots slowly... Louis was probably gonna hate me for wearing the sparkly silver ones for our ceremony, but at the same time, I could see him smiling as soon as he saw me in them. He knew me well by now.

"Harry, can I just say I'm happy for you," Liam spoke up, his voice gentle, "I'm really glad you're getting this... a life with someone who actually loves you."

I kept my eyes on Liam's, "thank you. That means a lot, man."

He nodded a little, "you've come a long way, you know... Louis even kept us updated on it."

"I kinda figured that," I nodded smiling, "I don't think a day has gone by where he hasn't texted you guys... since we moved here."

I smiled a little as I stood up and fixed my under shirt... it was a silk white button up that actually faded into a light pink at the very top of it... it was the shirt I had wanted for this suit since I had seen it.

The suit itself was white, but had silver designs that ran across from one side down the other side... it was a bit flashy, but it was me.

"Looks amazing," Niall spoke up.

I smiled a little and adjusted the shirt in the mirror, before trying to fix my curls somehow.

Zayn came through the door seconds later, a smile on his face when he saw me. "Well... someone's in a hurry."

I shook my head and laughed, "where's Lou?"

"Next door... he's getting dressed, too," he replied and went to find his and Louis' tux.

"You're my best man, you know," I smirked at Zayn.

"You're right," he nodded and smiled, "I can just bring Louis in here..."

"No, just keep him in there," I sighed but smiled at him as he left with the tuxes.

I opened the door and headed back downstairs to the entrance, pulling out my cigarettes and lighting one.

I honestly couldn't believe this day was here... I mean, I could. But we had almost been engaged a year now. He had asked me on his birthday... not long after he even met me.

Lot of people probably thought we were crazy for how fast we moved; we didn't think that. Louis never thought that... I never really did. It felt natural to us... I couldn't explain it to this day, and I had been living with him for almost a year... alone.

We had normal days together... we had a flat here in Doncaster just like we had both wanted. I never realized just how much I wanted to live here... not until I came here with him to meet his mum right after he had met me.

He must've thought I was special, even then... I knew he did. I was never one for meeting anyone's parents, let alone fall in love with the whole family. But I had. The Tomlinson family was like my second family now... Jay was like my mum. She cared about me so much.

Her and my mum had bonded so much over mine and Louis' relationship... not only that, but they both knew now what I had gone through months and months ago. My mum knew what I had suffered with now... Jay knew, too, because Louis had explained it all to her, with my permission.

It didn't really bother me that they knew. They were my family, and they loved me. It didn't really bother me to even talk about it now... that was a huge improvement from just a year ago.

A year ago, I never saw this... I saw circles and patterns that I so desperately wanted to change and break. Then, I saw Louis that day on his first day at uni... and to this day, I could still say the moment I saw him, I knew my life was gonna change.

I didn't know why then... I liked him, he knew that. But it didn't take me long to actually think I loved him... and to actually know that I did; it was real.

I wasn't sure why our connection was just so simple from that very first day... I couldn't explain why Louis Tomlinson was all that went through my mind then.

Everything was different now. We had jobs, we had a home that we shared with one another... we were even planning on a family one day. So much had changed in 2 short years; I had never actually felt like I was living until all of it was over with Darren, and Louis and I were left to be this... who, I had guessed I had known we would be one day.

____________________________________

Louis POV

My fingers ran over the fabric of the tux as I stared in the mirror in front of me, wondering if this was really real.

The boy who had been such a mystery to me, who had never let anyone into his world, had let me in... and he had given me his heart.

I smiled to myself, thinking of how great the last few months had been. Harry finally was who he was meant to be: someone who controlled himself. He was free... his mindset had been completely changed. He was Harry Styles... and he was free of the thoughts that once plagued him. He was free of the man who destroyed him.

"You almost ready?" Zayn asked from beside me.

"I think so," I nodded a little.

Zayn smiled a little, "hey, you two deserve this more than anyone."

I tried to smile as I fixed my fringe again, taking a deep breath. I opened the door and began walking downstairs, my eyes falling on the beautiful sight in front of me: Harry standing outside there in his white suit with the silver designs flashing from the sun's rays. His hair was pushed back and his eyes were fixated on something off in the distance... I had never seen such beauty.

It was finally setting in: I was marrying him in just a few moments...  he was becoming Harry Tomlinson. He was committing his life to me.

His eyes fell on mine, his face nearly glowing as he looked me up and down in my tux. And for a few moments, I was speechless as I stared at him in front of me; my world was complete.

___________________________________

Harry Styles

"You... you look amazing, Lou," I whispered to him, my hand running down his white tux slowly, then to the pink handkerchief in the pocket. "We match."

"Wasn't that your plan?" He grinned and fumbled with my shirt. "You had to have pink..."

"It's not just pink," I started slowly, "it's.. it's a combination of red and white... red represents  passion... white represents purity and innocence... when you mix them, you get that..."

Louis managed to smile a little, "you're explaining the representation of pink? On our wedding day?"

I grinned at him as he took my hand.

"You know I'm teasing, love," he whispered back, "I get why you chose it... which is why I agreed to it."

My mum and Jay were walking up, their smiles radiating.

"Look at you, two," my mum was holding her phone, "I have to get this."

"Mum, we're about to do photos," I sighed while Louis snickered.

"I don't mind," Louis looked back at his mum and mine, "just make sure you text us those."

I couldn't help but smile at him, his arm going around my waist gently. I pulled him closer to me, smiling like I never had before as our mums snapped photo after photo.

"Alright, we've gotta get moving," Louis said, "really, mum, 2 is enough."

"Well, I just wanted to make sure I got enough," Jay was looking at her phone.

"We've gotta get the photos done, love," Louis sighed looking around the garden.

"Are you in a hurry?" I smirked at him, pushing my hair back.

"We do have a schedule to keep to," Louis said as he glanced down at his phone.

I smiled and watched him, getting lost in thought; I couldn't believe this day was here. It had been a long road to get here.... but it had been worth every step it took to get here.

The photos were taken in the garden; it took over an hour for us to get through them because... well, Louis and I didn't want to cooperate for most of them. And I was sure that the majority of our wedding photos would turn out looking completely silly... but it didn't matter to me. Louis, this day, and this moment... that's all that mattered.

__________________________________

Louis POV

"We've got 10 minutes," I heard Niall calling as he was running through the hall.

I chuckled and shook my head, stopping in front of the changing room that Harry was using. He was seated in the chair, spinning the engagement ring around his finger.

His eyes finally glanced up, noticing me in the doorway and he was instantly smiling again. "Hey, you."

"Hey," I whispered, keeping my eyes on his a few feet away from me, "you ok, love?"

Harry continued to spin the ring, but a smile was on his face as he stared down at it. "You know what? I am ok... I'm... more than ok, Lou."

I grinned and walked over to him, him looking up at me from where he sat, "are you ready?"

"I'm more than ready," he replied, his voice deep and breaking, "I've been ready since day one, I think."

I chuckled a little as he reached out, taking my hand in his.

"I'm... I'm thankful you stayed," Harry said seriously, his eyes searching mine again, "I'm glad that you didn't turn and run, Lou... you could've..."

"Harry," I started, crouching down in front of him and placing my hands on his knees, "I... I never had any intention of running the other way. You know that by now. You know.... without a doubt... that I love you... that I just wanted you to be you. And you finally are."

Harry smiled down, his dimples showing, "it's strange, isn't it? How much has changed?"

"It's... it's not strange," I whispered back, "it's... it's both of us getting everything we deserve."

Harry's eyes didn't break from mine. I saw tears forming and I instantly leaned into him, meeting his lips, closing my eyes and getting lost in the taste of him.

As long as we had been together, I still wasn't used to his lips, his touch... I wasn't used to calling this person mine.

Harry pulled away, wiping his eyes slowly, but a smile crossed his lips once more, "let's... let's go do this, Lou... let's start our future."

I grinned and stood up slowly, reaching for his hand. He stood up, taking my hand, his other running across my cheek.

"I love you," he whispered, "I've loved you from the beginning..."

"I know, love," I nodded before I smirked, "and I'm sure your long ass vows will include that, yeah?"

Harry chuckled, his dimples showing, "yeah, well... I did take a while to write them... you knew I would."

I smiled as we walked out of the room together; we were only minutes away from becoming The Tomlinsons.

_________________________________

Harry Styles

"You ready?" Gemma asked me, rubbing my arm gently.

"I... I am," I managed to get out. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back my emotions on this day; but I hadn't even gotten to Louis yet and my emotions were already overtaking me.

Gemma hugged me tight, "I love you, Harry.... and I'm so proud of you. I really am.... you have shown how strong you are, after everything..."

"I love you, too, sis," I whispered into her ear, "I'll see you in just a minute."

Gemma let me go, squeezing my hand and wiping her eyes as she smiled.

The music started playing, and I took a deep breath, knowing that in just a few minutes my life would be committed to Louis Tomlinson.... the man who never gave up on me... the man who believed in me, even when I couldn't any longer.

"Ready, sweetheart?" My mum asked softly, taking my arm in hers.

"I'm ready," I nodded to her, "mum, thank you... for everything..."

"I love you," she smiled back, tears falling down her cheeks, "and you deserve this more than anyone. Louis and you both deserve this... and I know the two of you will be alright... you both will take care of each other now."

"Mum," I managed to get out before wiping my eyes, "I can't... I can't begin to thank you enough... for always being here... even when I pushed you away..."

"Harry, darling," mum interrupted, hugging me again, "you're my baby... and I will always stand behind you. Your past choices do not define you... they never did. You know who you are..."

I tried to nod as I let her go, sighing out a deep breath.

Thoughts of my past only rarely hit me these days... but today, I wasn't going to allow them to take over my mind. I wouldn't dwell on who I was then... I was only dwelling on the man standing at the end of the aisle waiting for me; waiting to make our 2 worlds collide.

The second my eyes met his as I walked down the aisle with my arm in my mum's, I could already see the tears falling from his eyes. How did Louis expect me to make it through this when he himself was losing it. The sight of him standing there... in his white tux... it was hitting me.

I was marrying the person who had stood beside me through thick and thin; I was marrying the person who had become my home.

His eyes stayed on mine as I walked to him. His smile widened, tears streaming down slowly.

I hugged my mum tightly before I stepped over to him, our eyes meeting.

I took his hand in mine, not breaking eye contact as the minister began. Zayn was standing behind me, a huge grin on his face. Gemma and Felicity as well as Daisy stood behind him.

On Louis' side, he had Liam, Niall, Lottie, and Phoebe... all of them smiling as they witnessed this... this ceremony to join our 2 hearts together forever.

"... And both grooms have prepared their own vows," the minister kept going on.

"Maybe you should go first," I whispered to Louis, smiling at him.

He only chuckled a little and sniffed, "uh... where do I begin, Harry?"

I grinned even more as he wiped his eyes slowly, not caring if both of our families were witnessing him crying. It didn't matter anymore to him, or to me. And to be honest, I felt like we were the only 2 standing here.

"When I first met you," Louis started, gently squeezing my hand, "I... I had no clue what the future held for me; I had no idea what road I would take with you... and it wasn't an easy one..."

I bit my lip, my tears still falling as I watched his blue eyes on mine.

"... But every step we took... every hurdle we had to overcome, it only made me love you more," Louis almost whispered out as he smiled again, "I got to know this humble and beautiful spirit... I got to know you for you. And I'm honored to say you are mine, Harry. If I had to do it over again, I would. I would choose you... every time... there's no one else in this world that I would rather share my life with."

I smiled a little, wiping my eyes slowly as Louis did the same, almost chuckling.

"My turn," I whispered out, trying to laugh, "Louis..."

I paused for a second, just taking in the sight of him standing in front of me... every breath and every hour had come to this moment... this was where I was meant to be... all along.

"... From the moment I met you that first day," I started again, trying to control my emotions, "you... you reminded me of happiness. You became my happiness. You became so many things to me in just a short period of time. And you will never know how much your presence meant to me then.... and now. I... I can't even fathom the love you have for me. I can't. You stood by me... you walked with me even through my dark times.... you stayed... in my dark times... and you helped me get through them. You never gave up on me. You never stopped believing in me. You saw what I was capable of being before I could even see it, or realize it...."

Louis smiled again, his eyes staying on mine.

"... And there's so much I could say to you right now," I whispered to him, "but... the most important thing I can say is... thank you. Thank you for not giving up on me... on us. Thank you for standing beside me. And thank you for choosing me. If I could describe happiness and love in 2 words it would be Louis Tomlinson... because you are my happiness... you are my everything. And I promise to love you and cherish you for the rest of my life. I can't wait to grow old with you... have kids running around our garden..."

Louis laughed and wiped his eyes again, his face beaming as he glanced back up at me.

"And you know, patterns are meant to change; circles are meant to be broken," I tried to get out through sobs, "and we've finally done that... you helped me to do that. You helped me become who I am now... who I was meant to be. That's why I promise my life to you. I promise to be there for you, through everything life throws at us... because you loved me enough to stay. And that's real love. And I can only promise my life to you in return."

Louis nodded a little before whispering, "yeah, you really did plan out those vows, didn't you?"

I chuckled a little before the minister was requesting the rings. Zayn handed me Louis' while Liam gave mine to Louis'.

Louis watched my eyes as he slipped the ring on against the engagement ring. "With this ring, I promise my life to you, Harry. And only you."

I gently took his hand in mine and slipped the silver band onto his finger, glancing back up at him, "with this ring, I promise to love you... through the darkest of times and the best of times... I'm yours completely."

Louis took both of my hands in his as the minister announced, "by the powers invested in me, I now pronounce you Mr. Louis and Harry Tomlinson."

My eyes met Louis again and he instantly pulled me into him, crashing our lips together.

And suddenly, nothing else in the world mattered. People were standing and clapping, but my mind was only focusing on the person in my arms, his lips against mine.

He let me go slowly, that beautiful grin I had fallen in love with on his face as he whispered, "I told you... the story ends well, love. And it always will."

He took my hand in his, both of us turning to face our families who were still standing and applauding. Of course our mums were crying, our sisters were crying... this was our moment. We had officially become The Tomlinsons. I had officially given my heart to the man who had become my strength and my rock, through every dark period.

The orchestra played as we danced slowly together at the reception, Louis' head against my shoulder and a huge smile on my face. This was all I had ever wanted; someone who loved me as much as I loved them. And I had found him... I found him in my darkest of times... I found him under the worst circumstances of my life. But I found him... that's all that mattered.

"So," Louis said softly against my neck as we danced slowly, "now what, Mr. Tomlinson?"

I smirked as he pulled back to look me in the eye, "now... we live our life the way we want... we raise a family..."

"Woah," Louis chuckled, "Jesus, we've literally been married a total of like 35 minutes and we're already talking about a family..."

"Well, I can't wait to raise one with you," I whispered to him, my fingers running softly over his chin, "you've... you've changed me, Lou. You helped me become a person that just a while ago I never could see myself becoming."

"I never stopped believing in you," Louis stated, his eyes staying serious, "and I always knew you were capable of this, Harry.... you were capable of becoming yourself."

I nodded a little, "thank you."

"No.... thank you," he whispered back, his hands pulling my waist closer, "thank you for allowing me in... thank you for giving me your heart. I can't imagine my life being any different now."

"Neither can I," I replied grinning. I placed my arms around his neck, burrowing my face against his neck and closing my eyes, breathing in the scent of home... I was home. This person was my home. And he always would be now, no matter what came in the future.

The reception lasted a total of 2 hours, with Niall, Liam, and Zayn giving speeches for us. And I couldn't help but smile as Louis and I sat side by side listening to our best friends wishing us well... wishing us a life of happiness and never ending love.

"I'm so happy for you," Jay was saying to me a few minutes later while Louis was busy talking to my mum and Gemma a few feet away, "Harry, I know how much you love my son... and I'm thankful to have you as a son now, as well."

"Thank you," I managed to say softly as I hugged her, "thank you so much."

"I know you'll take care of him," she whispered to me, "just like he will take care of you."

I smiled into her shoulder before letting her go, "I will. I promise."

Louis walked over to me, his face still glowing as he placed his hand around my waist gently, "almost ready to catch that plane to Rome, love?"

"Yeah... I think I am," I nodded and smiled, "I'm more than ready."

A few minutes later, I was changing upstairs as Zayn walked in, a smile on his face.

"Congratulations, Mr. Tomlinson," he said immediately, giving me a wink.

"Thank you," I grinned as I buttoned up my shirt.

"Where's Louis?"

"Oh, he's already changed... I think he's downstairs talking to his mum," I replied and pushed my hair back before grabbing my boots.

Zayn nodded and kept watching me closely. "Harry, there's something I didn't tell you... back then..."

I glanced back up at him, "I... I don't think today is the day to tell me, Zayn. Really."

"I... I know," he said softly, "but... I felt like you needed to know this... I told Louis a while back..."

"What?" I asked him confused as I stood up, zipping up my duffel.

"The... the reason I went along with the plan that night... when Darren...," he stopped and sighed a little, "let's just say... I knew what he was planning, Harry.... and that's why I agreed to help pull it off."

I stood completely still, watching him closely, "what do you mean?"

"I found out he sold the house," Zayn whispered to me, "he sold the house you were living in... because he... he was planning something... he was coming after you. I told you he was... I just didn't tell you that I knew it for sure...."

"But why would he sell the house?" I asked him, "and why are you just now telling me?"

"Because I felt like you should know," Zayn replied slowly, "I... I removed every amount of evidence of you from his flat, too... so that it couldn't come back on you. I had help from some guys..."

I bit my lip and tried to nod as I sat my bag down, "so, why tell me now, Zayn?"

"Because I don't want anything left unsaid," he said as he walked to me, placing his hands on my shoulders, "you know he was planning on coming for you... didn't you?"

"I... I had thought it, yeah," I said lowly, "I didn't know he had it planned out."

"Well, he did," Zayn stated, his hand staying on my shoulder, "and... that's why I insisted on doing something. I... I couldn't let something happen to you.... I wasn't going to let something happen to you."

I nodded a little, swallowing the lump in my throat. I didn't want to hear about this on our wedding day, but Zayn had a point in telling me; he only wanted me to know the truth.

"Look... I'm sorry... I should've told you ages ago that I knew all of this," he whispered, "but... I wanted to wait until your mind was in a better place... until you had finished therapy completely."

"I get it," I said back softly, "I do.... thanks for telling me, I guess. None of it really matters now, though, does it? He's gone... and I'm not that person anymore."

"No, you're not," he agreed before he smiled, "you're Harry Tomlinson now."

I chuckled a little before smiling back up at him, "thanks, man, for constantly having my back... over all of these years."

"Hey, that's what best friends are for," he shrugged and grinned before the door opened again.

Louis was standing there, smiling directly at me, "about ready to go, love? Our flight is leaving soon."

"Yeah, I'm coming," I grinned back at him.

Liam and Zayn had placed our luggage in the back of the SUV Louis and I owned together; it was funny to say that we owned things together now... but everything that was mine was his, and everything that was his was now mine. Our life had become one, even before marriage.

We managed to say our goodbyes to our families before walking out to our decorated SUV, Louis laughing out loud immediately.

"Alright, who drew the penis on the window?" He asked still chuckling.

"That would've been me," Liam raised his hand and laughed, "hey, Tommo, you're always drawing them on stuff... it was fitting."

"Fuck you," Louis smirked over at him, shaking his head.

We climbed into the SUV, Louis opting to drive us to the airport. Everyone waved as we drove off, Louis' hand in mine.

"I can't believe this," I thought out loud, a smile on my face as I glanced out the window, "we did it, didn't we?"

"We did," Louis grinned, squeezing my hand on his leg, "so, Harry Tomlinson, what shall we do in Rome?"

"Hmm," I put my finger to my lip, "I say, we start with sex as soon as we arrive, then more sex... and maybe sight see a little, take a few photos for that blog of mine I'm starting... and then more sex?"

"Jesus," Louis laughed, "sounds to me like we won't be leaving the room very much."

"We will," I said softly as I sat studying him, "but I want you to make love to me first... I want that to be the very first thing we do."

Louis' face turned serious as he glanced at me, "sounds like a plan, love."

And once we had landed in Rome, checked into our hotel room at half past midnight, we threw our luggage to the floor before our arms embraced one another.

The curtains were open, allowing the city lights into our hotel room as we lay under the covers.

Every guard I had ever thrown up was now gone; every fear I had ever possessed no longer existed. And when Louis began to make love to me, it honestly felt like the first time all over again.

There were no more restraints; there were no more haunting memories filling my mind. There were no thoughts of anyone but Louis.

He held me tight as he thrusted into me slowly, his eyes staying on mine the entire time.

I kept my arms around him, leaning up to kiss him like I never had before; this was different. We both knew it. This was what we had waited for: a moment of just us.... no more obstacles in our way.

We lay in bed in silence a few moments later, my face in his neck as I breathed him in.

"This is what home feels like," I whispered into his ear.

He smiled, his fingers running through my curls, "this is what free feels like, Harry."

"You're right," I managed to say into his neck, "and... to be honest... I'm glad the story ended this way."

"So am I, love," Louis responded before grabbing my hand and staring down at the ring on my finger, and then his own, "I couldn't imagine the story ending any other way, you know."

I grinned and looked up at him, entwining our fingers, "neither could I... because... this is home to me.... you and me... us. This is home."

"This is home," Louis whispered back, his eyes staying on mine, "and I'll make sure that every day feels like home, for the rest of our lives."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 87 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
113K 7.5K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
38K 1.5K 45
Most people would call my life perfect and I used to agree. I have wonderful and supportive parents and a hot, soon to be pro athlete, boyfriend. I h...
297 35 18
Ember is a brazilian girl whose dream has always been leaving the country. As she spend her whole teenage years working hard to fullfill her dreams s...