My Shooting Star

By Greendayidiot123

Mabel's world is forever changed when she meets the relentless dream demon Bill Cipher. A newfound romance be... More

Triangulum
The Ciphers of Attraction
Games
I need input for chapter 4! help!
To Love in Death
Time
Goodbye Shooting Star
continue?
Dreams
BIG PLANS!!! :)
Home: Part one
Guys... my chapter got deleted!!!
Home: Part 2
Demons and Dreams
The Eyes Are the Window to the Soul
Forget-Me-Not
Once Upon a Dreamscape
Dipper's Guide to Surviving a Road Trip With Your Annoying Sister and Her BF
Question
Autumn Leaves
I Don't Know How, I Don't Know Why
The Bruised Stars
A Happy End to a Beginning
Re-reading my 8th Grade Fanfiction

Sequel and Other Stories

779 18 6
By Greendayidiot123

Well, I have decided that with every story, one must come to an end. Consequently, I feel it is only fitting to leave my story as is, on a wondrous high note, and end it as is. I am currently working on a few new story ideas, including a sequel that takes you on a journey alongside Mabel and Bill's children when they are teens or young adults. Let me know in the comments what other stories you would like to see me write, or if you have any requests! Lastly, I would like to thank each and every one of you for remaining loyal readers to my story. I love you all, and may your next summer take you on the best journey of your life!
And remember, reality is an illusion and the universe is a hologram; buy gold, bye!
~Kylie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 613 23
Set between Stanford Pines return and Weirdmageton. Dipper and Mabel are also aged up slightly for this. Dipper had no idea what he'd be getting hims...
114K 3.4K 11
After 3 years of when Bill has taken over the land of Gravity Falls and has slowly turned it into a kingdom. Now the twins are 15. Lord Cipher is cal...
12.1K 356 12
[COMPLETED] When Bill takes a dare from another demon, he doesn't realize what it is until it's revealed. "Find a girl who will fall in love with yo...
146K 3.8K 26
Weirdmegedon doesn't end well. Bill is able to take over the falls very easily and the rest of the world is soon to come. Mabel must make final quick...