Rewind (1D fanfic)

By wattgirlsxx

Warning: highly cliché and cheesy. Somehow once got to #1 in fanfiction More

Rewind (1D fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 7
Chappie 8
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Chappie 11
PREVIEW
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Chappie 15 part 1
Chappie 15 part 2
Chappie 16
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Chappie 24
Chappie 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
Chappie 29
Chappie 30
Chappie 31
Chappie 32
***NOTE***
Chappie 33
Chappie 34
Chappie 36
Chappie 37
Chappie 38
Chappie 39
Chappie 40
Chappie 41
Chappie 42
Chappie 43
Chappie 44
Chappie 45
Epilogue

Chappie 35

26.3K 646 88
By wattgirlsxx

****************************

Yay past the vote & comment goal !! Only half of a few chappies back though ?!

The youtube channel is called Natalia Curle (my personal cuz i couldn't name it wattgirlsxx) and we will be posting the vids on there!!

FINALLY I have made the trailer !! It's taken 5 weeks to make it and get music and it has cost me $4 hahah!! I'll put it on youtube and also on the side of another chappie coming !!

Any ideas for later in the story ?? ( we are going to continue this instead of making Rewind 2)

Instagram: @wattgirlsxx for pics and comps !! (starting at 200 followers :)

If you like 5sos check out our new co-owners Luke Hemmings fanfic CAUGHT (as of august 2014)

love ya

xox

****************************

-Lexi's POV-

I felt so relaxed. We were all together, happy. I felt like I had know the 5sos boys forever. We had gotten to know them better over dinner and they were a laugh. But it was nice, just all of us back together again, having conversations about whatever came to mind. 

I was so full. Unfortunately I hadn't been able to eat a sample of each food, there was too much. But after 2 main meals and 3 bowls of desserts, I felt more full than I had in years! 

I looked over to Niall who was still eating a chocolate covered marsh mellow and nearly gaged. Maslinka had also given up. "How do you eat that much?" I ask Niall as he wiped his mouth.

"Oh, it takes a lot of practice and I have had a lot of that. So, I consider myself an expert in the food department."He smiled at me and there were some chuckles from around the table.

"Soo the wedding's tomorrow" Liam said, looking at me.

Jaymee will be there.

Oh no.

"Yeah" I swallowed.

"Oh, my mum is arriving off of the plane at like 4am in the morning, with Gemma" Harry said.

"What? Why didn't I know about this?" I said.

"We weren't really speaking.." He said, fiddling with his fingers. I knew the rest of the group didn't want to say the wrong thing so they were all quiet.

"I know.. but you could of told Maslinka to tell me.." I said.

"I'm not an owl!" Maslinka smirked, raising her hand, trying to break the tension.

Everyone chuckled.

"I'm sorry" He said, looking into my eyes.

He looked so.. I can't find the words.. But I knew he was trying not to make me angry at him again. I breathed out. "It's ok babe. I'm happy they're coming" I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

He gave me a big grin. "So I will have to pick them up at 4am.. ugh to early" He frowned. I laughed "Have they got dresses? And is Robin coming?" I asked.

"Yes they have got their dresses and no, Robin had to go do a business thing at last minute" He said.

"I want to meet him... he's always doing work" I complained.

"I know" Harry agreed.

"Uh, hello? We are here too" Luke said and we looked at the rest of the group who were eavesdropping on us. 

"You could of had your own conversations" I smirked.

"Yours was more interesting.." Michael murmured. 

"What's the time?" Danielle asked, yawning.

"9 now" Zayn said, looking at his phone.

"Should we go? The weddings tomorrow and I don't want to be tired" Eleanor said. 

Everyone agreed and started gathering their stuff.

"Wait! One more marsh mellow with chocolate..." Niall said walking over to the chocolate fountain.

"I got you one.." Niall said, handing a stick with the choc-mellow on it.

"awe thanks but it's your fault if I'm sick tonight" Maslinka laughed, kissing Nialls cheek.

Harry grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead, making me feel safe.

"You should come with me to get my mum in the morning" He whispered in my ear. I chuckled.

"Never in your wildest dreams" I winked. "But I do really want to see Anne and Gemma.. just not that early" I grinned. He chuckled and squeezed my hand.

We hopped back into the car that Harry had driven before and Harry turned the radio off. The others were going in different cars.

"I can't wait to see you in that dress" He smirked and I slapped his hand as he chuckled. A few hours and he was back to his normal self.

"It really does look great on you, especially-" 

"Harry!" I tried to be shocked but I ended up laughing with him.

He rested his hand on my thigh and I leaned my head against the window as we drove down the dark road.

"Sing for me" I said tiredly. My eyes fluttered close. It wasn't late but suddenly I seemed really tired. Probably because of all the food?

"What song?" He asked.

"I don't care.." I whispered sleepily.

He started humming the start of the song and a small smile appeared on my face. 

Once he had started singing, I realised it was Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne.

You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know i'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No I won't give in

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you could do
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on ....

'Cause you know we'll make it through

"I love your voice..." I whispered before I fell into a peaceful sleep.. the most peaceful sleep I had had in quite a long time actually.

--

"Lexi.. Lexi.. we have arrived" I heard someone whisper.

I yawned, opening my eyes and saw Harrys face looking down at me.

Now I can remember why I fell in love with him.. His eyes, lips.. him. He was what I called perfect. 

"We're here" He said, kissing my forehead.

"Mhmm" 

He helped me out of the car and he locked the car before we went up to my apartment.

I opened my door and heard the TV on in the background. 

I stood in the doorway, Harry and I just looking at each other.

Then suddenly I felt our lips connect in the best kiss yet. It was sweet and loving yet powerful and meaningful. After a few more moments we parted for air, even though it left me wanting more. My fingers were mindlessly playing with his curls and our foreheads were pressed together.

"I love you" I whispered "I love you too" He said. "You don't know how much.." I think I heard him whisper quietly.

"Goodnight, Lexi" He said giving me a final peck on the lips.

I smiled at him before he closed the door and left.

******************************

Just a short but sweet filler :)

Shout out to Jamie and Grace :-)) Give meh ideas ?! <3

So yeah, subscribe to our youtube channel, (info up there^)

LIke the new cover?

400 votes and 30 comments for the next chappie !! It's not that hard guys <3 

love yah

xox

*****************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905 5 18
631 3 61
98.4K 3K 31
This isn't your typical fan fiction.