My New Life (Fairy Tail)

By Winterstareagle

what if lucy never met natsu instead of laxus and his team? what if lucy had a secret that she never told an... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
8.8K!!!!!!!!
Chapter 12
Contest!!
Chapter 13
Contest starts!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chpater 17
31K!!!!!!
Chapter 18
An
Chapter 19 (edited)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Shout out!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 1

5.7K 165 26
By Winterstareagle

An: Hi everyone how's life? I'm going to update as much I could. I might have writers block once in awhile. I do not own any of the characters only the plot.
~Grace-chan
So enjoy

Lucy's P.O.V

I got off the train and looked around and I saw a crowd and decided to check it out. "Kya! It's thunder God tribe!" Said some random fan girl Wait! Is it the thunder God tribe is in fairy tail! I gotta meet them! I pushed myself into the crowd "E-Excuse me L-Let me in" I said and then I got pushed onto the ground "Kya Owwie that hurts" rubs my butt. "Hey are you ok?" I heard a voice of a guy and when I looked up I saw the thunder God tribe looking down at me. "Y-yeah I- I'm ok" stands up and smiles "Hi I'm Lucy Heartfilia and I would like to join Fairy Tail" I said . The tall blondie guy smirks and said "oh really blondie?"
'Try to be nice' takes a deep breath "yes spark plug I do"
I heard laughing from his team blondie's smirks widened "your interesting blondie and 'spark plug' seriously?"

"Yup" pops my 'P' up and smiles. "Hey I like you Lucy and I'm Evergreen" I heard a girl voice and I saw a girl with brown with glasses and smiles "your pretty cool yourself evergreen" evergreen smile widen. Evergreen said "call me Ever ok Luce?" I said "ok Ever" I turned to other guys and smiles and they blushes pink across the cheeks "so what's your guys name?" The guy with green hair bowed a bit and said "I'm freed and nice to meet you miss Lucy" I said " please call me Lucy or Luce" he smiles and said "ok Luce" I turned to guy with the helmet on "I'm bixlow and these are my babies" he said and smiles.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.6K 39
What if Lucy saved Laxus as a little kid? What if they met again in the future? What if only Laxus remembered it? What if Lucy saved Laxus from being...
935K 28.7K 23
- - - - Lucy is a passerby, stopping in the town of Magnolia to replenish herself before continuing on her lonely journey. She has a rare...
7.3K 242 20
(Okay I know the covers doesn't look great...please don't make fun of it I tried okay.) Lucy Scarlett Heartfillia daughter of Jude and Layla Heartfil...
173K 4.8K 25
Ever since Lisanna returned Lucy has been ignored by her guild mates. One day Lucy saw Natsu and Lisanna holding hands, telling the guild about their...