Stripper (Narry)

By hauntednarry

Harry is a stripper and he's all Niall can think about. The only thing is there's something about Harry's job... More

One
Two
Three +
Four
Five
Six +
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven +
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen +
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen +
Twenty
Twenty-One +
Twenty-Two
Epilogue +
Thank you note :)

Stripper

10.8K 343 256
By hauntednarry

It's no surprise that Niall finds himself at the strip club on a Friday night. He's been coming every Friday night and drags Louis and Liam along with him because he's too afraid to come by himself but he'll never admit it. The air smells of liquor and sweat but Niall only has one thing on his mind. Harry. Harry. Harry. Niall only comes to see Harry because clearly he's all Niall can think about but doesn't have the courage to talk to him. Harry's a stripper that so happens to work at the club Niall finds himself in every Friday. Niall can't help but stare and think about how beautiful Harry is with his long curly hair and his weird tattoos that scatter his fit body but seem to work for him. Harry notices Niall almost every time he walks through the door and can't help but smile to himself because he knows. He knows Niall is there to see him. Harry wants to talk to him but unfortunately he's constantly busy since Friday is one of the busiest nights. He watches as Niall and his friends make their way to a table in the back of the club.

"Just what exactly are we doing here again?" Liam asks completely annoyed.

Louis looks at his boyfriend and just smiles.

"Helping Niall out with his Harry situation" Louis says tugging Liam into his lap.

"Oh right."

Niall hates that he drags his friends here every Friday night when they could be doing couple stuff on their own but he knows they'll never tell him that. He's grateful honestly. He's grateful that they come and try to help Niall build up his confidence. Niall's face goes cold when he sees Harry giving another man a lap dance. He knows it's Harry's job but Niall wants Harry. He needs Harry in a way he's never wanted someone before. Liam notices Niall's face and punches him slightly on the arm. Just enough to get his attention that is.

"Honestly Niall just go talk to him. We know he fancies you too. Hell, ask him to give you a lap dance. Just go." Louis gives Niall a smile of support as Liam finishes his little speech.

Niall thinks for a minute but knows that Liam is right. It shouldn't be that hard to walk up to Harry and spark up a conversation right?

Right.

Niall takes a deep breath, wipes his sweaty hands on his jeans and pushes himself out of his seat and walks straight towards Harry. Harry's standing by the bar since he's finished the lap dance Niall has long forgotten by now. He sits his drink down when he notices Niall walking straight towards him with a shy yet bold look on his face. Harry slides off the chair and pats himself clean when Niall is standing face to face with him. Harry's grinning now. He's grinning with pure joy because Niall is there, standing in front of him.

"Uh hi." Niall says nervously.

"Hi." Harry's still grinning and Niall can't stop staring at his pretty pink lips.

"Can I uh have a lap dance?" Niall's shocked that he asked but he doesn't regret it.

Harry's taken aback but all he can do is giggle and nod. He grabs Niall's hand and leads him to a back room and suddenly Niall's nervous. Niall's always been into guys but never has he had a lap dance by one. He thinks he's only letting this happen because well it's Harry. Harry opens a door to a small little room with just a couch and a few drinks laying around which Niall assumes they're there in case people get thirsty during a lap dance which he finds strange but shakes the thought away. Harry locks the door behind him and pushes Niall onto the couch. Wow. This is actually happening Niall thinks. He's wanted this for a while now and he thinks how glad he is that he talked to Harry.

Harry places his big hands on Niall's shoulders and sighs, "Niall just relax."

"Wait how do you know my name?" Niall asks confused.

"Louis."

Niall's not surprised honestly. He had a feeling Louis would meddle because that's what Louis does. He meddles in people's lives but at the moment Niall's pretty grateful for it. Harry slides his hands down Niall's chest as he starts moving his hips against Niall's and Niall's instantly hard. Harry turns around and Niall can't help but stare at how beautiful Harry's back is as he's grinding down onto Niall with his hands resting on Niall's thighs. Niall sighs because damn he's hard and Harry's so damn beautiful.

"Niall touch me. It's okay."

Niall's pulled from his thoughts but doesn't hesitate to place his hands on Harry's hips and rub small circles into his soft skin. Harry sighs as he turns back around and continues to dance in Niall's lap. Niall is full on hard now because Harry is so good at making sure his dick is grinding against Niall's as he dances. Fuck. It hasn't been long but Niall can't take it anymore. He has to fuck Harry. Praise Harry for doing such a good job. Niall doesn't think and before he knows it his lips are against Harry's and they're soft. Harry's lips are so soft and Niall melts at the feeling. Harry doesn't hesitate to kiss him back. Harry's still grinding in Niall's lap with their dicks constantly rubbing together. Harry's only in underwear and Niall's fully dressed which just isn't right.

"I want to undress you Niall." Harry says as Niall leaves love bites along his collarbone.

"Then undress me."

Harry's hands drop to the bottom of Niall's shirt and pulls it over his head and Harry's in awe of how gorgeous Niall is. Niall is beautiful. Harry begins to leave love bites on Niall's neck and collarbone and his hands travel to Niall's belt and unbuckles it with no problem. Niall helps him take his jeans off and Niall's left in his boxers. Harry loops his fingers into the waistband and goes back to kissing Niall's clearly swollen lips. Niall's hands curl in Harry's hair and he's pulling and tugging and Harry's moaning. Niall bucks his hips and Harry gets the idea and pulls Niall's boxers off and throws them to the ground. Niall flips them over and practically tears Harry's boxers off and they land next to Niall's on the floor. They're both naked now and grinding and it feels good. So good. Harry pulls away and Niall looks confused as to way Harry would stop kissing him.

"Wanna suck you." Harry giggles.

"Oh god please. Please do." Niall's begging but he doesn't care.

Harry slides off Niall's lap and gets on his knees and takes Niall's length in his hands. There's pre-cum leaking from Niall's head and Harry uses it as lubricant as he licks the head and moves his hand up and down. Harry takes more of Niall in his mouth and hollows his cheeks has he starts off slow but picks up a steady pace. Niall's hands are in Harry's hair again and he's moaning and groaning. He's pulling and tugging at Harry's hair which causes Harry to groan as he sucks Niall off and Niall knows he's close. Niall pulls out of Harry's hot wet mouth and lifts him up to kiss him. Niall needs to fuck Harry now. He can't wait anymore. He needs to see Harry beneath him, a moaning mess. Niall sees the lube on the table next to the couch and coats his fingers.

"Gonna prep you babe."

Harry bites his lip and nods because honestly he wants Niall. He wants Niall so bad. Niall kisses him as he sticks one finger into Harry's tight hole and moved it in and out and in and out. Harry's gripping the sheets as low moans escape his mouth and Niall curls his finger and hits the spot. Harry's back arches as Niall hits his prostate over and over again. Niall adds another finger and instantly curls the fingers he as inside Harry, sending pleasure throughout Harry's body. Niall adds another and hits Harry's prostate one last time before he pulls out. Harry's upset with the lack of touch but Niall's already coating his length in lube.

"You're clean right?" Niall asked panting.

Harry nods, "Of course."

"Good so am I."

Niall lines his length with Harry's hole and pushes in with no trouble. He lets Harry adjust for a minute when Harry gives him the signal to move. Niall's thrusts start slow and gentle. Harry's already moaning beneath him which gives Niall encouragement to go faster and harder. Niall picks up his pace and finds Harry's prostate in the process.

"Yes Niall right there. Oh my god." Harry's panting as he leaves scratch marks down Niall's back.

"Fuck Harry, you feel so good." Niall's groaning. "So good."

Harry's hands move to Niall's hair and he pulls at the right spot which gets a moan out of Niall. Niall thrusts into Harry a few more times hitting Harry's prostate every time.

"I'm gonna cum." Harry says arching his back.

"Cum for me baby."

Harry's coming now and Niall's thrusts become harder and faster. The sight of Harry coming has Niall coming three thrusts later and he rides out their high until the sensitivity is all too much. Niall collapses on top of Harry still inside him. They're sticky and sweaty but they wouldn't change it for the world. They lay in silence for a while before Niall pulls out and starts getting dressed. He pulls his phone out of his jeans pocket and hands it to Harry.

"Put your number in so I can call you and take you out on a proper date."

Harry giggles and puts his number in and hands the phone back to Niall. Niall smiles and slides him phone in his back pocket and pulls Harry in for a kiss.

"I'm glad I got the courage to talk to you." Niall smiles.

"Me too. I hope to see you again Niall."

Niall is defiantly going to see Harry again because well it's Harry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 9.5K 56
Niall Horan is the hottest football player for Ireland's team. Harry Styles is just another fan in his eyes. All he ever wanted was to be just like N...
387K 11.7K 31
Harry is the typical nerd. He got bullied a lot in high school and that had left scars on Harry's self-esteem and trust. He goes to University and ho...
46.7K 2.4K 25
who knew a stripper could get rid of voices that didn't exist? harry styles, 21, has had schizophrenia since he could remember. niall horan, 20, a h...
290K 9.3K 46
Jordan is a 21 year old stripper wanting a escape from the life she has and she refuses to give up in fear she will get caught back in her past. Harr...