Dangerous

By cheesydino007

Sam Malik, only 18. she just finished collage and comes to move in with zayn and the boys. and soon after the... More

Dangerous
you call it dangerous i call it moving in
hats
The Attic
Gummy bears are my lover
Skinny Love
HI
"ew work" "omg just get up"
so many emotions
Just another long day!
pour your heart out to me!
It's time for the truth and only that
Now you know so let's eat tacos
Mac and Cheese
Soccer!!!!!!
Someone kill her
so here's the plan
Niall's loud voice
You scare me
Lilo VS. Sam
One more year, one more life destine to be gone
Blankets
Hold Me
Oreo me up....wait what?
Fruit first then candy
Shopping and Rain and Paul o my
5sos
MY Loud voice
Teen choice awards
hey peoples
IM A ALIVE GUYYYSSSS :D
Time to go home

Take care of me

73 1 0
By cheesydino007

   “I love you princess. Good night.” Niall said with a yawn.

    “Nighty night my prince. I love you.”

**************

    We have been on the bus for three hours now and me and Kat were bored out of our minds. We tried to get the boys to play a game with us but they were too busy playing video games. Now too catch you guys up on everything that’s happened in the last 5 hours. During the first hour me and Niall just got all of are things and got dressed. During the 2nd hour we got a serious lecture from Paul. Also I tied the gun up from Connor in some old sweat pants and hid it on the bus. I also found out the unknown number that texted me last night was Mike the boy’s trainer. And now Kat was laying on top of me on the floor in between the TV and coffee table. Liam and Louis where sat on the floor between the couch and coffee table. And Nate, Niall, Harry, and Zayn where on the couch playing video games Liam and Louis watching and waiting for a turn. Each of the guys yelling things about killing one another because it was a shooting game.

    “What if we just started to scream maybe then they will play a game with us.” I said to Kat as a suggestion. Kat shook her head in a ‘no’.

    “They will probably think you’re having some sort of episode or anxiety attack.” Kat told me, which made sense really.

     “So we are both crazy what do you have?” I said sighing. Kat whispered an idea in my ear. And I started to laugh.

     “I had a dream last night that me and you got engaged maybe this is why because something inside of me knew something like this was going to happen.” I said recalling my dream about me and Kat’s engagement.

     “Haha I would love to marry you.” Kat said chuckling. We started to cuddle a little sexually. I looked at the guys, all they did was take a glance at us and look back at the TV screen.

      “Wait, are we really going to do this plan?” I asked in a whisper to make sure I didn’t go with the plan and her freak out on me.

     “Yep. We could just unplug the TV but I like this idea better.” Kat whispered back to me. I started to giggle, I liked this plan to I thought it was going to be fun to watch them freak out, which is the only reason I was going with this plan.

     “Ready.” Kat whispered looking at me in the eyes. I started to get really nervous but I was ok with doing this because I think it’s going to be funny. I nodded and tried not to laugh. I saw her face and she was trying not to laugh to. Once we both mostly composed ourselves she went for it. It took a few seconds for the guys to realize what was happening right in front of them. They all started to scream. If you don’t know what was happening I’ll tell you. Me and Kat where fully making out on the floor. Didn’t see that coming did you.

    “WHAT THE HELL.” Was one of the things I could make out them screaming.

    “I DON’T UNDERSTAND.” Harry screamed.

    “SAM!”

    “KAT!”

    “SOME ONE STOP THIS.”

    “WE SOULD HAVE JUST PLAYED A GAME WITH THEM.”

     Soon Kat was literally lifted off of me. We were both out of breath but that didn’t stop us from bursting out laughing. I felt myself being lifted off the ground and thrown over someone’s shoulder. I couldn’t really focus I was laughing too hard and my eyes were squeezed shut from the laughing. I heard the game room door slam shut. I was harshly put onto the kitchen island. I looked up to see an angry Niall and Zayn. An awkward Harry standing behind them not sure how he should react to what just happened.

    “WHAT WAS THAT?” Zayn screamed at me. I felt a lump for in my throat as soon as he yelled. “WHAT WERE YOU EVEN THINKING? O RIGHT YOU WEREN’T.”

   Zayn kept yelling things about how stupid I was acting and about how I shouldn’t have done that. I looked down at the floor and shut my eyes as I began to cry.

  “I’m sorry.” I hiccupped still crying. Zayn was still yelling and lecturing me when I started to feel like I couldn’t breathe. I heard the game room door open again. Suddenly I started to come and go drifting from episodes to reality and so forth.

  “YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME.” Ty yelled at the top of his lungs holding my wrist really hard as we stood in the forest behind my house.

  “I do.” I cried to him.

  “Sam breathe.” Kat said kneeling in front of me. I looked around I was now on the couch in the game room. I was sitting on the couch and I was still crying. I started to drift away again. My hands griped my arms hugging myself.

  “IF YOU LOVE ME THEN YOU’LL DO THIS.” Ty screamed at me holding me down against the floor.

  “I love you but I don’t think i…” I started to say to him as I cried. That’s when the palm of his hand came in contact with my face.

  “Sam I got you its ok hun just breathe. NATE HURRY UP.” Kat said a hand on my back. I was on my knees, on the floor of the game room in-between the couch and coffee table, crying my eyes out and screaming. I tried to grab onto the table but I would pull away and hug myself rocking back and forward.

   I screamed in pain crying as Ty did what he wanted to me.

  “SHUT UP.” Ty screamed at me slapping me in the face again but much harder.

  “I’m sorry.” I muttered in a cry. I screamed in pain again. I didn’t understand why this was happening to me. After I loved Ty and did everything for him.

   “Zayn, its ok you didn’t know this was going to happen none of us could have known.” Nate said softly to my brother as they stood in the doorway of the game room watching me and Kat. Liam, Louis, Niall, and Harry standing to the side of the room giving me and Kat room. I was still crying but harder as the memories felt like reality. I didn’t understand what was happening I wasn’t even in reality anymore I was still in my memories.

   “NOW BE A GOOD GIRL AND DO IT.” Ty screamed trying to get me to do something I didn’t want to.

   “NO.” I scream clutching the table as hard as I could tears streaming down my face really fast as everything was blurry from the tears. I felt a pain in my cheek that felt like he was really hitting me and I started to scream again.

  “YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME. YOU LIED IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULD DO IT.” Ty screamed smacking me as hard as he could.

   “I do love you.” I said crying. Another smack to my face.

   “DON’T LIE TO ME.”

   “Sam stay still this won’t hurt you I promise.” Kat said to me. She was about to give me a shoot in the arm but I started to scream and cry even worse trying to get away from her.

   “NO YOU JUST WANT TO HURT ME.” I screamed tears racing down my face. I started to hyperventilate as my heart felt like it was going to explode it was going so fast.

   “Sam I don’t want to hurt you.” Kat said trying to calm me down as I was now in a corner. Kat looked over to Niall who looked heart broken. Niall started to walk slowly towards me.

   “Princess we don’t want you to hurt yourself you need the shoot.” Niall said as my crying slowed.

   ‘I won’t hurt you I promise.’ I remember Ty saying as we walked into the forest before he actually hurt me.

   As soon as Niall touched me I started to freak out. I started to hit him and try and get away from him.

  “NO DON’T TOUCH ME.” I screamed started to cry really hard again. I covered up my face like he was about to hit me.

  “I TRUSTED YOU; YOU JUST WANT TO HURT ME LIKE HE DID.” I screamed at Niall. Niall seemed taken aback from what I said and I used that as my time to get away from Niall and go to the other corner. I hugged myself crying. My legs couldn’t decide whether to lie on the ground or be hugged against my chest. Kat came up to me and grabbed my arm gently. When I tried to pull my arm away her grip tightened as she tried to calm me down and to get me to stop moving. My brain was convinced that she was trying to poison me. That everyone was just trying to hurt me. I stared to scream really loud like I was being tortured.

   “NO DON’T HURT ME. I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING TO YOU. TY’S MAKING YOU DO THIS TO ME ISN’T HE?” I screamed crying. I say Niall out of the corner of my eye and my brain immediately told me that Niall was Ty. “YOU ASS I LOVED YOU.” I scream shooting up and at Niall keeping my distance but throwing things at him.

   “YOU SAID YOU WOULDN’T HURT ME. DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH WHAT YOU DID HURT? BECAUSE IT HURT A LOT.” I screamed throwing a pillow at him. “I TRUSTED YOU. I SHOULD JUST GIVE THE KEY TO CONNOR WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT HAPPENES.” I felt something jab into my arms. I stopped throwing things at Niall and looked down at my arm. There was a needle in my arm. I pulled it out and threw it on the ground.

   “How could you hurt me like that?” I whimpered as I cried. I feel onto my knees as I started to rock back and forward crying. Kat was now next to me holding me.

   “YOU SAID YOU WOULDN’T HURT ME KAT YOU PROMISED.” I screamed crying in her arms as we were on the floor.

   “Shh its ok I got you.” Kat whispered to me. Everything was starting to get blurry. The last thing I saw was Niall crying. My brain was still making me think Niall was Ty.

  “I’m glad you did to me what you did, because it got you hurt and now I know how to help myself, you dick. I have a new love now and I know he won’t hurt me.” I said to Niall as I drifted away.

  “Are you sure about that?” Ty’s voice whispered to me before everything went black.

*************

   Niall’s sad pov

   Sam has been passed out for 2 hours now. I just keep telling myself she’s taking a nap and not in some horrible mental state probably scared out of her mind. No one has really been talking. I’m not sure if it’s what happened to Sam or if it’s the fact she’s asleep and one word might wake her up. According to Kat Sam’s going to be out anywhere from 6 to 12 hours no matter if she’s tired or not due to the shoot which is why she’s asleep in the first place. I felt the bus come to a stop. I could hear people moving around and soon I heard the bus door open and what sounded like Paul coming in. I opened my eyes and watched as Kat talked to Paul. I stood up and walked to the game room where Sam was on the couch. I grabbed my bag and hers tossing one on each shoulder. I stood next to Sam and waited for Paul and Kat to come.

   “Can I carry her inside?” I asked them. Kat had her arms crossed and gave me a sympathetic look.

   “She’s not going to wake up if you do so I guess its Paul’s call.” Kat said gesturing to Paul.

   “I’m not sure if you should be in the room with her when she wakes up. We don’t know what mental state she’s going to be in. I think it might be best if Kat and Nate take care of Sam because they know how to deal with her conditions.” Paul said in a soft voice hoping I under stood him.

   “But Paul she’s my girlfriend. I can take care of her. I’ll be care full and I’ll call Kat if something happens. Please Paul.” I said begging him.

    “Kat gets the extra room key and gets to check in on Sam whenever she wants and you call her when Sam wakes up.” Paul said making a deal then leaving. I smiled and bent over hooking an arm under her knees and one under her back and picking her up bridle style. I stopped moving when Sam started to move. She pulled her arms into her lap and leaned against my body.

    “It’s just a reflex she’s not awake.” Kat said picking up her own bag and leaving. I carried Sam down the hall. When I stepped out of the tour bus there was fans everywhere. But none of them could touch me because of the security guards that where outside the tour bus door waiting for me. I said ‘hi’ to the fans as I walked inside the hotel ignoring their questions about me and Sam and just random things they said. I got my room key and went up to mine and hers room. I finally got the door unlocked and kicked it open gently with my foot. It looked just like a normal hotel room. Not a suite like the last one we had but just a plan hotel room. I went over to the bed and set Sam down gently. I dropped our backs on the floor and went over and shut the door. I grabbed my bag and went over and dropped it in next to the chair.

   Then I picked up Sam’s bag and opened it pulling out her pajamas. Sam had jeans on right now and I knew that wasn’t comfortable so I’m going to fix it. I undid her jeans and slid them off of her then slid her pajama shorts onto her body. Then I fixed it so she was comfy under the covers. I folded her pants and put them back into her bag and set the bag in the corner. Sam didn’t have shoes on, she never really wears her shoes unless we are in public. I sat down in the chair and put my feet on the foot stool in front of me. I sighed and looked over at Sam.

   “I love you princess why can’t you wake up already?” I whispered. 128 concerts in total. 59 where in Europe Sam was in North America for collage and didn’t get to come to those. 27 in Australia, Sam didn’t get to come to those either. But 42 in North America and so far she has been to all of those that we have done. We have 5 more concerts left. One here, one in some other place, then three final shows in L.A. She promised she would never miss any of our concerts starting from the first one in North America. Honestly if Sam’s not better tomorrow when it’s time for the concert I’m not letting her come. Her safety is worth her missing a concert. I picked up my backpack and opened it digging around till I found what I was looking for.

   “One more week of concerts, and less than 2 weeks till the teen choice awards. And soon everything will change.” I whispered looking at the thing in my hand. I hid it back in my bag and zipped it up throwing it next to Sam’s bag. I looked down at my phone, 4’o clock. Sam should be awake anywhere between 3 and 9 hours. I hate waiting. I looked back at Sam’s face and it was tear stained. I didn’t like that. No girl should have to cry. I stood up and went into the bathroom and opened the cupboard under the sink and pulled out a wash cloth. I got it wet with warm water and went back over to Sam. Kat said she wasn’t going to wake up right? I used the wash cloth to wipe off her face. She looked so pretty. I left a kiss on her forehead and grabbed some clothes out of my bag and went to go shower.

    When I finished showering Sam was still asleep. 2 more hours to go what shall I do. Ugh I’m so bored wake up all ready. You know what I’ll just distract myself and watch TV. I got through three TV shows when I got even more bored and just sat on the floor and watched Sam sleep. She started to mutter something. I leaned in closer but I still couldn’t understand. I unlocked my phone and looked down. Sam has been asleep for 7 hours. Ugh. I rested my forehead against the bed and just sat there listening to Sam’s breath and her muttering things that I couldn’t really understand. I heard her sniffling and I looked up to see her crying in her sleep. She wasn’t baling it was just like a soft cry. My heart felt like it was broken. Sam was in pain and I couldn’t help her. I’m not supposed to wake her up and all I know is she could be asleep for 4 more hours. I wiped away her tears then stood up and sat in the chair and shut my eyes trying not to think about Sam but she’s the only thing I could think about no matter how hard I try. My eyes immediately opened and went too her when she took a deep breath through her nose and started to move. When she just turned over and snuggled into the pillow more I sighed in frustration tears in my eyes trying to escape.

    “I just want you to be ok.” I whispered and faced away from her and looked out the giant glass window. What’s the frustrating thing about this whole thing? Probably that she needs me and I can’t help her. The other thing would be that she said something’s to me before the medicine knocked her out. She told me that she found a new lover and that she knew he would never hurt her. I had no clue what she was talking about. I was just so confused and so worried. I could hear Sam muttering things again and I tried to ignore it. I wanted to know what she was saying but it just hurt to look at her so I’m not going to. Niall she’s asleep ignore it. She’s just napping. She’s fine don’t worry. I kept saying these things to myself over and over again. I felt the tears finally knock over the barriers. I sat there in the chair silently crying worried about my princess.

    “Hmmm Niall?” Sam muttered turning over again. Don’t look Niall she’s just saying things in her sleep.

    “Niall?” Sam questioned. I hopped out of my spot and practically ran to her. I looked down at her beautiful face. New tear stains. Her eyes fluttered open. They looked all red. I frowned looking at her.

    “What can I do for you princess?” I asked brushing hair out of her face.

    “You can love me and never let me go.” Sam said with a weak smile shutting her eyes. I smiled and bent down and kissed her. When my face touched hers I nearly light on fire. I pulled back and my hand went to her forehead.

     “Sam you’re burning up. I’m going to call Kat.” I said panicking and trying to find Kat’s number.

     “I’m dehydrated loser, I’m fine.” Sam said rolling over in bed like she was going back to sleep.

     “Then you need to drink something.” I said going over to the mini fridge and pulling out a bottle of water and handing it to her. She gave me an are-you-serious look. I could tell she was tired and just wanted to go back to sleep. She drank half the water then put it on the nightstand.

      “Now close the curtains, turn off the lights, and get in bed with me.” Sam said tired. Once she said this she let out a yawn. I shut the curtains and shut off the light. “I hate pants.” Sam muttered. I chuckled as she threw her pajama pants across the room. I emptied my pockets and took off my jeans then turned off the light and slid under the covers. By the time I was in bed Sam was already asleep her limbs tangled in mine.

*********

    Zayn’s pov

     “NO, she hasn’t done anything wrong. She’s just a little girl in a bad situation.” I said sticking my finger at Paul.

     “We can always send her to a safe house.” Paul suggested.

     “I don’t care how we do this I just want this over. This is my little sister we are talking about. She can’t live a normal life if she has to live in fear. I want Connor died. I need my little sister safe.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 276 35
Harry Styles is your typical nerd in school that no one ever pays attention to unless they're shoving him and his friends into a locker or are talkin...
54.3K 1.1K 23
Ashley is a girl with a troubled past. Boys using her, abusing her, and making fun of her. She feels that she'll never fall in love. But what happens...
57.1K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
4.5K 135 30
Samantha, just another teenage girl who just happened to bump into Niall Horan. Sam might have not known who he was but they instantly had a connecti...