Miracle ~Klaus Mikaelson~[1]

By reading4life14

mir·a·cle ˈmirək(ə)l/ noun a surprising and welcome event What if Klaus and Hayley never had their one night... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Playlist
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N: Totally Worth It ;)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Secrets of Miracle
Official Trailer for Book 2 'Tainted Soul' (By words)
Answers
Tainted Soul

Chapter 10

42.2K 1K 482
By reading4life14

The Abbatoir/Newly-Returned Mikaelson Compound
Klaus has set up a dinner table is set up in the courtyard to celebrate his return to leadership over New Orleans and his repossession of the Abbatoir compound from Marcel. The vampire army, including Marcel and his closest friends, are seated around the table, and Klaus and Mireya are seated at each end. Hayley was seated at the corner of the table, next to Mireya. Klaus calls for everyone's attention to give a speech by tapping his glass with his fork.

"Let us begin with a toast to our shared gift: immortality," Klaus stands, raising his glass. "After a thousand years, one might expect life to be less keenly felt, for its beauties and its sorrows do diminish with time. But, as vampires, we feel more deeply than humans could possibly imagine." Klaus gestures toward a group of waiters and waitresses to have them join them at the table, one for each guest. Insatiable need, exquisite pain..."

Mireya watched, horrified, as the servants slit their wrists with knives, filling the cups with blood for the vampires.

"Our victories, and our defeats." Klaus looks at Marcel. Then raises his glass in a toast to the others. "...To my city, my home again. May the blood never cease to flow..."

Marcel raises his glass. "...and the party never end!"

"To New Orleans."

"To New Orleans!"

"New Orleans." Everyone chorused before drinking their drinks.

"I understand that some of you may have questions regarding the recent change in leadership, and I invited you here tonight to assure you that you are not defeated. No, my intentions moving forward are to celebrate what we have. What Marcel, in fact, took and built for this true community of vampires."

"What about her?" Diego points to Hayley and Mireya at the far end of the table. "The wolf and the blood bad."

Klaus' jaws clenched. "Had you'd let me finish, Diego, you would know that there is, of course, one further matter I would like to address." He walks over to the other end of the table where the girls sat. "As many of you know, the girl is carrying my child. Consequently, I trust you will all pay her the appropriate respect. However, I understand that some of you are concerned by this vicious rumor that I intend to use the blood of our child," Klaus rests a comforting hand on Mireya's shoulder as she nervously takes a drink of water. "...to create hybrids. I assure you I do not."

"Father of the year." Hayley said with a sarcastic smile.

"It appears I will have to earn your trust." Klaus stated, mildly frustrated at Hayley's comment. "Very well. We'll eliminate the root of your anxiety. You see, how I can I sire any hybrids if there are no more werewolves alive in the Bayou to turn?

"What?" Hayley stands up, horrified. "Klaus, no!"

"So-" Klaus ignores Hayley, "- eat, drink, and be merry. And, tomorrow, I suggest you have yourselves a little wolf hunt. Go ahead, have fun. Kill them all!"

Klaus raises his glass, smirking as everyone cheered. He glances at Mireya, again, regretting it. He looked away not wanting to see any more of Mireya's look of disappointment.

Downstairs, Hayley and Mireya walk down the stairs toward the side door of the compound as they try to sneak out into the French Quarter. Hayley looks around to see if they were being watched, but before they can go anywhere, Diego cuts in front of them.

"Going somewhere?"

Mireya gasped, surprised, when she heard Diego's voice. Hayley pushes herself in front of Mireya. Suddenly, someone else came out of the darkness, grabbing onto Diego and threw him against the wall, breaking his neck.

"Elijah," Hayley breathed out, glad to the noble vampire. "You shouldn't be here. Klaus has his guys watching us." Hayley glances at Mireya then back at Elijah. "Well, mostly Mireya."

Elijah simply shrugs, like it wasn't a big deal to him. "I wouldn't worry about them."

The sound of a yell and scream brought their attention. The three of them looked over to see Rebekah kicking down two other of Klaus' vampires, that were hiding around the corner.

"Come, we mustn't linger." Elijah gestures them to follow them. "We'll get you some place safe." He and Rebekah start to walk away, but Hayley and Mireya didn't follow.

"We can't leave," Mireya muttered, making the two Originals stop in their tracks and turn back to look at them.

"She's right. You don't have to worry about us. We're fine. We've been deemed under protection by the almighty Klaus. It's the werewolves who need help. He ordered a wolf hunt as some jacked-up peace offering to Marcel's crew." Hayley looked at them with pleading eyes. "You have to help them."

"Out in the Bayou?" Rebekah exclaimed, looking at Hayley with an incredulous expression. "Do we look like a bloody vampire-rescue-squad? I think you--"

"Yes," Mireya answered, interrupting Rebekah.

All eyes turned to her innocent smiling face; one looked at her surprised, one was amused, and the last was slightly annoyed.

Rebekah huffed, annoyed with herself for fallinf prey under Mireya's innocent face. "You're lucky you're bloody adorably cute. Or I would be angry with you."

Mireya didn't know if that was a compliment or an insult.

"Listen. Rebekah. All my life, I've wanted to know who my real family was, and just as I find out that they're out there in the Bayou, Klaus orders them killed. You wanna help me? Help my people. Please."

While Hayley went to find Klaus to yell at him, Mireya wanders around the mansion. As she walked, she came upon a young girl voice talking to someone.

"It's ok. You can trust Marcel, and if Klaus tries to hurt you, I'll hurt him."

Mireya frowns at those words as she walks into the room. There, she sees a teenage girl talking to the newbie vampire, Josh.

As if sensing a presence, the girl turns around to look at her as Josh gives her a nervous look.

The girl instantly recognizes Mireya. "You're Mireya. Klaus' wife."

Mireya almost lost her footing at that statement, but caught herself. "No -- I wouldn't -- I'm not -- I --" she nervously stumbled through her words.

"It's ok," the girl smiles at her. "I think I understand."

"Good." Mireya smiles nervously. "So, you must be Davina, the all-powerful superwitch." She gives Davina a little wave, then looks at Josh. "And I kinda already know you are, Josh. As I quote Hayley : 'Most Likely to Die Next' newbie vampire."

Josh nods nervously. "Fantastic."

Mireya was passing by one of the rooms in the mansion, when she sees Hayley and Klaus in a somewhat heated conversation. She stands next to the door, listening in on them.

"Maybe they had their reasons"

Klaus closes the book angrily and gets up. "Yes, well, I have reason too, little wolf. If the werewolves are dead, then the vampires have less desire to kill you. I am trying to keep you safe for Mireya's sake. Not that you appreciate the effort."

"And as soon as Mireya has the baby, what happens to us then?"

Mireya decided to go upstairs to visit Davina. As she walks into Davina'sroom, she sees her searching through her boxes for something.

"What are you looking for?" Mireya curiously asked.

"My violin. I must've left it in the attic."

"Can't you go get it?" Mireya questioned, looking at the sad witch.

"I can't," Davina replied looking at her. "It's not safe for me out there."

"What do you mean?"

"The witches are after me," Davina explained, with a sigh.

Mireya looks at Davina, confused. "Do you mean that scary old witch, Agnes? She tried to kill me through Sophie. Elijah killed her. She's dead."

Davina shakes her head in disbelief. "But.. Agnes was the last living Elder. If she's dead, then I'm safe. Marcel would've told me.

Mireya shrugs, not knowing what else to say. Davina looks at her suspiciously.

"You're lying."

"I have no reason to lie to you." Mireya starts to walk away, but before she walks out the door, she looks back at Davina. "Maybe you should talk to my friend Hayley."

Mireya walks into the same room that Klaus and Hayley had talked. She sees Klaus standing, looking out the window. He looks over at her.

"I will not do to our child what was done to me."

Mireya watches him for a moment before walking over to him. His eyes never strayed away from her. And once she was right in front of him, she caustiously raises her hand and lays it on his cheek.

"I believe you," Mireya says softly. "I know you will be a better father than yours ever was."

Klaus didn't know what to say, so he just kept looking at her.

Mireya lifts her other hand to his cheek, cupping his face, and tugs him down towards her. She leans up and kisses his forehead, lingering there for a moment before pulling away.

She brings her hands down back to her sides, gives Klaus a sweet smile before walking away to search for her friend.

Out of instinct, Klaus arm shot out and grabs her hand. Mireya looks at him, surprised, before catching the look in his eyes.

Mireya gives him yet another smile. And Klaus couldn't help but smile back.

A/N: Sorry its kinda short.
But anyways, their official ship is #Kleya. Since most of you seem to like it.

I want you guys to figure out who him is. Title (dad, brother, cousin, etc, etc.) and who the actor should be.
Q: Who is him?

Dad -

Big brother -

Little brother -

Cousin -

Uncle -

Boyfriend (ex) -

Fiancé -

Husband -

Step-family -

I really want to see what you guys think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 6K 106
What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a nightclub and sparks flew straight away and t...
88.7K 3.2K 45
| Ranked#1 | Caroline's life takes a big turn when she meets a killer vampire and ends up being in the middle of the Mikealson Family. Highly scrutin...
80.1K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...
68.9K 2.4K 86
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚�...