Fairy Tail: The Change

nicki254

5 years have past since the Grand Magic Games. Many things changed since then. Jellal and Cobra, now known as... Еще

1. Rejected Confessions-Fairy Tail part 1
2. Rejected Confessions-Fairy Tail part 2
3. Rejected Confessions-Fairy Tail part 3
4. Rejected Confessions: Sabertooth
5. Rearranging and Visitors
6. The 12.............Princes!?!?!?
Authors note
A Happy Reunion...Not
7. A happy reunion...not part two
8. Out of Control but in Control
9. First time seeing her cry
They're Married!?
The Rightful Punishment
Voices
Authors note
Reunion and Taiitsukuns mirror
The Attack
15. Explanation.
16. Werewolf Princess
17. I am a Princess!?!?
18. Explanation
19. Coincidence
Authors note
Authors note
20. Celebrating Her Return
22. The deepest regret part 1

Filler 1

2.7K 47 29
nicki254

Hello my fairies. This is just a filler right now since you need to know these things in the future, and partly because I'm having a slight writers block right now. Anyways, back to the story.

Nikita in normal form and human form in the media.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

When Nicki joined the guild.

Omniscient POV

Everything in Fairy Tail is a ransack. Unfortunately, Makarov and Gildarts were not there to stop the fighting. Erza was in the fighting too since somebody stupidly crushed her cake. The ones who do not usually join in the fighting are in one of the untouched tables sighing to themselves and telling each other how idiotic and hyper the rest of their guild members are. And naturally, Juvia is behind a pole staring at her beloved Gray-sama, sighing dreamily and daydreaming of her future with him.

Surprisingly, Macao wasn't there to spy on the ladies.

Suddenly, the guild doors opened and there stood a 15-year old girl with brown eyes and lavender hair. She looked around at awe.

"So this is Fairy Tail. It looks messier than mommy told me." The girl said to herself.

"Hello there young lady. What can I do for you? And please ignore the mess, the guild is just more rowdy since the GMG's." Mirajane said when she approached the girl.

"You-You're Mirajane Strauss. The prettiest model in sorcerer weekly." The girl exclaimed.

"Why thank you for the compliment." Mira said.

"Well I'm looking for Grampa Maki- I mean your master." The girl said.

"Well, he isn't here at the moment." Mira said.

"Then can I wait for him?" The girl said. Mira was about to say something but was cut off by Evergreen.

"Let the girl stay here. If she wants to join she should be used to this. And if she just wants to say something she'll know what to expect the next time she comes here." She said. The girl looked at Evergreen and in a flash she was in front of Evergreen.

She was floating a little bit so she was eye to eye with Evergreen. She removed Evergreen's eyeglasses, Looking directly into her eyes. Evergreen was too shocked to do anything. The guild mates gasped and waited for the girl to turn to stone but she didn't.

"You have very pretty eyes. Dark brown, like chocolate." The girl said, tilting her head and smiling.

The guild mates are confused so almost all of them looked at her eyes and turned to stone. The ones who didn't, are Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Levy, Gajeel, the thunder tribe, the Strauss siblings, Erza, Wendy, Romeo, and Cana.

The girl looked around confusingly.

"Why did they turn to stone?" She asked.

Suddenly the guild doors opened and a purple exceed came in.

"Nicki, I know you are excited to see your 'Grampa Maki' but you have to slow down. He isn't going to come here till later and--What the heck happened here? I leave you for one second and this happens." The exceed told the girl.

The girl, Nicki, bowed her head in shame.

"I was just too excited to see grampa Maki. Then I drank the cup on the table. The orange one, I think, which is weird since you always put my hot chocolate in a blue cup and the hot chocolate tasted bitter. But then I felt hyper and left without you. I went in and saw a girl with pretty eyes but I didn't know everyone looking at her eyes will turn to stone. I thought by now she already mastered her power but then again she didn't and it's not my fault really." Nicki said in one breathe.

"That explains it. You drank my coffee. That's why you're so hyper. Well, I think it will wear off later." The purple exceed said. Then she looked at the guild members that didn't turn to stone.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience. This is the first time she drank coffee, and I think she became hyper because of that. But she's not really like this." The purple exceed said.

"That's ok. The guild is in a ransack all of the time. Anyway, so her name is Nicki?" Mira said/asked.

"Yes. And my name is Liana. I'm the one who's supposed to look after her for the time being since her parents can't come here." The exceed said,

"Oh. I thought you were her partner like Charles is to me." Wendy said.

"Oh no. I'm only here to take care of her and to make sure she doesn't tire herself too much. Her partner is coming later. Their the best pair you can find. It's as if they can read each other's minds." The exceed said.

"Oh! My Nikita is coming later right! I can't wait! I can't wait!" Nicki said suddenly jumping up and down excitedly.

"Hep hep. What did I say about tiring yourself." Liana asked.

"If I tire myself too much, you would take me home and I wouldn't be able to leave there. Well unless I'm of age," Nicki said.

"Yes, which is not for another 15 years so behave. I know you didn't get to play that much when you were a kid but hold it off a little bit okay. This guild is already in a ransack. I don't want you adding to that okay?" Liana said.

"Okay. I understand." Nicki said. Then she looked around.

"I guess I have to turn everyone back right?" She said.

"Just remember don't tire yourself too much okay." Liana said and Nicki nodded,

She's about to say something but then she turned to the other guildmates.

"Oh please ready yourselves. You're about to feel a huge amount of magic." Nicki said.

"Break! Seal 1." Nicki said as a magic circle appeared under her. A huge amount of magic energy suddenly came from her.

"Return these people to what they once were." She said and the magic energy spread and it turned into magical dust that rained upon the guildmates. The guild mates slowly turn back to human.

"Ugh." Nicki said, falling into her knees. Liana ran to Nicki's side.

"Child! I specifically told you not to exert too much energy." Liana said.

"Why didn't you break 2 seals? It would be much easier." Liana told Nicki.

"You and the others wouldn't be able to handle the magic energy. It's better this way. Less people would be harmed." Nicki said.

Before Liana could say anything back the guild doors opened and Makarov, Gildarts, and Macao went in.

"What happened here?" They asked as they took in the sight of the guild mates slowly turning into human.

"Grampa Maki!" Nicki squealed as if she suddenly gained this energy and ran to Makarov. Makarov embraced Nicki in a fatherly hug.

"Nicki, my child. What are you doing here?" Makarov asked.

"Well Mommy and Daddy finally let me come here to join. Of course it needed a little *cough*a lot*cough* persuasion from me." Nicki smiled.

"Uncle Mac mac!" She said lunging at Macao and hugging him, Macao hugging her back.

"Nicki! I missed you. You look so much like your mother." Macao said.

"Of course. I mean my sister clearly got her looks from our father. Someone has to get the beauty of our mother or she'll be left out." Nicki giggled.

Suddenly Nicki was being hugged by Gildarts. He was holding Nicki close to his chest like a baby.

"Uncle Gil." She said, cuddling into his chest more, getting sleepy.

She yawned. And Gildarts chuckled.

"I think someone used a little too much magic don't you think, sixth?" Gildarts said and he gazed at the Nicki that is slowly dozing off into dreamland.

"I don't think. I know. I could feel her magic from a mile away." Makarov said.

"Which leads us to the question, What the hell happened here?" Macao asked,.

They explained it to Makarov and he nodded his head,

"That is an unusual behavior for Nicki. Anyways, Gildarts can you take Nicki to one of the rooms here so that she can rest." Makarov said and Gildarts nodded.

Gildarts carried Nicki to one of the rooms and he laid her down on the bed. As soon as he let go of Nicki this little dog jumped out and into the bed and growled at Gildarts. But Gildarts thought the growl was playful.

"Aww! What a cute little puppy! A cutie cutie cutie!" Gildarts cooed while wriggling his finger in front of the dog. The dog growled louder and bit Gildarts' finger.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Gildarts screamed causing some guild members including the master and liana to come barge in the room. They found Gildarts holding onto one of his fingers while crying his eyes out and a little Pomeranian dog on the bed with Nicki,

"What happened?" Macao asked.

"Get that demon dog away from me!" Gildarts exclaimed not answer Macao's question.

"That's not a Demon dog mind you!" Liana exclaimed furiously.

"What do you mean? That dog came from the deep depths of hell!" Gildarts shouted still holding his wounded finger that is only slightly bleeding from the bite.

"You're really lucky Nicki isn't awake or else I don't know what she'll do to you. She'll probably skin you alive. Chop you up to little pieces. Separating the meat and bones. Feed the meat to her wolves and let your bones rot in the deepest depths of hell where which you are so adamant that the dog came from." Liana said and the ones who are there quivered in fear and not believing that such a sweet looking girl would do that. Apparently Gildarts thought the same thing.

"Nicki would never do that. She's too sweet." Gildarts said.

"Oh believe me she would gladly do it if she found out you disrespected or insulted her partner." Liana said,

"Wait! That's Nicki's partner?" Lucy said looking at the bed.

THe dog was nudging Nicki and slightly whimpering when she didn't get a response. The dog crawled under Nicki's arm and snuggled into her chest. And Nicki, as if sensing the dog beside her, hugged the dog closer to her chest then letting out a contented sigh.

"Awwwwwwwww." The ones in the room cooed except Gildarts.

"Let's go out you guys." Makarov said. The rest got out and he closed the door.

"Nikita. You're finally here." Nicki mumbled in her sleep.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hello guys! I know I'm super late for this update. It's just that, so much has happened outside of my wattpad life and I can't seem to find the time to even write a continuation. I don't know what's wrong but something went wrong and I think wattpad deleted the chapters I made while I was on Christmas break. So I'm rewriting everything I made. I'm really sorry guys. I really think I'm under appreciating you guys. I mean when I started writing I didn't think someone would actually read it. Sure I hoped it but I didn't think it would actually happen. I know I'm pretty good at writing stories because every time we had to do a skit or some sort I was always tasked to write the script in the group I'm in. Actually, just recently I wrote a modernized script of Romeo and Juliet for our performance in our English class. But I didn't actually think I would get 14.1k reads and about 300 votes in this story. Anyways, I would probably be updating when I have the time. I need to sort out these stories in my head. Because I have like 50+ or something. Do you get the thing when you read a story or listen to a song you suddenly get an idea for a story based on that story or song. I get that all the time.

Another thing, me and my sister made a joint account here in wattpad fro some stories we both came up with. Well she's managing it right now. For those of you out there that like OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB, we have a role play there in Anime_Royalez. Go check it out. Anyway. That's all for now, see you in the next update,

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Reborn BunnyTaeil

Фанфик

414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...