Rewind (1D fanfic)

By wattgirlsxx

Warning: highly cliché and cheesy. Somehow once got to #1 in fanfiction More

Rewind (1D fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 7
Chappie 8
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Chappie 11
PREVIEW
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Chappie 15 part 1
Chappie 15 part 2
Chappie 16
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Chappie 24
Chappie 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
Chappie 29
Chappie 30
Chappie 31
Chappie 32
***NOTE***
Chappie 33
Chappie 35
Chappie 36
Chappie 37
Chappie 38
Chappie 39
Chappie 40
Chappie 41
Chappie 42
Chappie 43
Chappie 44
Chappie 45
Epilogue

Chappie 34

27.6K 683 105
By wattgirlsxx

*****************************

Heyy

Not getting as many votes :-(( I just got back to school so I can't update all the time ):

We haven't made our youtube channel yet!! We will tell you when it's made :)

OMG WHO SAW THE 5SOS TWITCAM?! dayumm calum ;)

if you like 5SOS then please read our new co owers story CAUGHT (as of 3rd August 2014) it is a Luke Hemmings fanfic!

keep voting and commenting pleasee !! <3

*****************************

-Lexi's POV-

I couldn't even look at the clock. All I knew was that it was nearly 7 o'clock. I was freaking out. What was I going to say? I had tried to come up with a script thing in my head but I couldn't concentrate.

Maslinka and Tess had said that they had needed to 'go somewhere' but I didn't question them.

I was sitting on the couch with the TV on. Not that I was watching anything, I was playing little movies of what could happen tonight in my head.

I was just wearing skinny jeans and a white cotton jumper since I hadn't gotten any kind of dress code. I had no idea what was going to happen.

I twirled my hair around my finger, how I normally would when I'm nervous.

knock knock

I froze and he knocked again. I snapped out of my thoughts and rushed to the door. I paused and breathed out. He better have a good excuse as to why he was kissing Jaymee.

I opened the door, leaving a wide enough space between us.

He looked nervous. "Uh, hi.." He said, running his hand through his hair.

"Hello" I said, not making eye contact with him.

"Shall we go?" He said. I nodded and locked the door behind us. He fumbled with his hands as we walked down the hallway.

"Your hair looks nice" He siad and it took everything in me not burst out laughing at his random compliment. Even though I am still mad at him. Really mad.

"Thanks" I mumbled, looking away to hide my reddining cheeks.

After a very slow and awkward ride down the elevator, we walked outside, into the cool evening air.

We walked over to the car he had probably borrowed from someone and he opened the front door for me.

"Thank you" I said quietly and he closed the door and walked around to his side.

He hopped in and looked over at me. I quickly looked out of the window on my side to avoid eye contact but I knew he wore a sad expression. It sounds funny, but it gave me a bit more confidence seeing him this weak.

He started the engine and we drove off.

It was already dark so I had no idea where we were going.

-

20 minutes later we parked in front of a large building... the arena?

"Why are we here Harry?" I asked.

"Follow me" He said, hopping out of the car and completely ignoring my question.

I rolled my eyes and hopped out of the car before Harry could open my door for me.

I looked at him and he looked hurt. I felt a little bit sorry for him. A tiny bit.

We walked towards the arena, stopping infront of the door while Harry fumbled for the keys.

He unlocked the door and we walked inside after Harry switched the lights on. It looked like no one was here.

"Are we allowed in here? Your concert was.. a few days ago" I asked as we walked through the backstage part. There was equipment area.

"Yes we're allowed" He answered. We walked around a few more corners until we came to the stage. We stood at the edge of the stage and I noticedd how big the aena actually was.

"It's big isn't it?" Harry said, reading my thoughts. I nodded.

"Choose a seat" I gave him a questioning look but walked down the stairs and into the rows of chairs.

I chose the middle, second row.

Harry walked off stage and I scrunched my face up in confusion. "Harry? Where are you going?" I called. A few seconds later he walked back on stage holding a microphone. Oh.

I sat down.

He switched the microphone on and blew into it, testing if it was on.

"Lexi, this is for you" He said and he cleared his throat. There was no backing music, no guitar.

Just Harry.

(Please listen to the song on the side or if you can't get it, search up Truly Madly Deeply!! Please don't hate me but I'm going to write all the lyrics for those who don't know the song well!!)

Am I asleep, am I awake, or somewhere in between?
I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me
Or did I dream that we were perfectly entwined?
Like branches on a tree, or twigs caught on a vine?

Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss
And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this,
I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl
And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world

Truly, madly, deeply, I am
Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you caved all my walls in
So baby, say you'll always keep me
Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you
In love with you

Should I put coffee and granola on a tray in bed
And wake you up with all the words that I still haven't said?
And tender touches, just to show you how I feel
Or should I act so cool like it was no big deal?

Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this
I'll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it
'Cause here's the tragic truth if you don't feel the same
My heart would fall apart if someone said your name

And truly, madly, deeply, I am
Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you caved all my walls in
So baby, say you'll always keep me
Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you

I hope I'm not a casualty,
Hope you won't get up and leave
Might not mean that much to you
But to me it's everything, everything

Truly, madly, deeply, I am
Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you caved all my walls in
So baby, say you'll always keep me
Truly, madly, crazy deeply in love with you,
In love with you
In love with you,
With you, oh!

He finished singing and my eyes had become blurry. I furiously wiped the tears away, I didn't want him to see me cry.

"Lexi, where do I start? I have known you forever and I lost you once. I can't let you slip through my fingers again. I can't lose you. I need you Lexi! I need you like Pooh-bear needs honey! Well, uh, not exactly but you get the point. I love you so much. Ok... you probably want an explanation about the other night" He breathed out, rocking back and fourth on his heels. Tears were still slipping down my cheeks as I nodded.

"I shouldn't have gotten so drunk. I know I always do stupid things when I drink but it was New Years. Anyway, you had been in the bathroom for ages and it was 10 minutes to new years so I went to start looking for you. I had no idea where the bathroom was and his apartment was huge! I tried loads of doors but most of them were locked or just closets. Then it was 10 seconds and I ran around a corner and... she was standing there..."

A sob escaped my throat as I was expecting the worst.

"I thought it was you... but deep down under the drunk me I had this bugging thought telling me it wasn't. But I couldn't think properly. She called my name.. it sounded like your voice... well at that moment it did. I ran to her and kissed her, thinking it was you. Something felt different.. but I couldn't really put a finger on it. Then... you were there. I actually was scared for a second.. I thought there were two of you. Then I realised. It was Jaymee. I.. I'm so sorry... I didn't think.."

I shook my head, squeezing my eyes tight. I then breathed out and managed a small smile. He was suprised by my simple action but smiled back. I stood up and carefully walked back onto the stage.

I stopped a meter away from him. He was holding his breath. He looked so nervous, so vounerable. I hadn't seen this side of him before and it only made me love him more..

I suddenly threw myself onto him, wrapping my arms around his body as he stumbled back, taken by surprise. He probably thought I was going to slap him. He realised what was happening and hugged me back. When we finally pulled apart, I noticed there were tears in his eyes as well.

"You, Harry Styles, was scared of two of me?" I smirked. He grinned.

"I thought you would be happier that there was more of me" I joked. He laughed and hugged me again quickly.

"YAYYY THEY'RE TOGETHER AGAIN!! CHOCOLATE MILK PARTY!!" Some one screamed. I spun around to see Ashton running towards us with his arms wide open. Then the rest of them. All of them.

"Group hug!" Calum shouted when everyone was where we were.

Soon we were all laughing hysterically as the 1D and 5sos boys jumped on each others backs. The girls all hugged me and told me all this stuff like 'I'm so happy for you two!'

"Lets go and celebrate at nandos yeah?" Niall smirked.

"Nooo!" A few people whined and he chuckled.

"I think Lexi should choose" Harry smiled, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Hmm.. how about..."

---

We arrived at the huge restaurant and Niall, Maslinka and the 5sos boys (who also happened to really like food) skipped towards the building. We followed them laughing and chatting.

Just as we reached the entrance, Harry grabbed my hand, pulling me over to him as the others walked in.

"What?" I smiled.

"I love you" He said and I laughed. "I love you too" I said, kissing him on the nose.

We walked into Valentines, our hands interwined.

I gasped as I looked around. There was the huge buffett section that smelt delicious, a section for all different types of desserts, a chocolate fountain in the middle and tables everywhere. I had been here before, but it was ages ago, when I was a kid.

This day had turned out to be not so bad!

*****************************

I can't write anymore on this chappie cuz its late at night etc etc

yay! they made up!

Hope you likey :)}

Instagram: @wattgirlsxx

275 votes and 40 comments for next chappie!! That's easy!?

VOTE & COMMENT !!!

love yaaa

xoxoxo

******************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906 5 18