Silent Cries (Niam)

By SecretlyInLove12

Niall is hurting in the inside. Everyday, the pain just gets a little bit worse. Will anyone notice? Will any... More

Chapter One-One for Luck
Chapter Two-General Enthusiasm
Chapter Three-A Rude Interruption
Chapter Four-We Meet Again
Chapter Five-What's going On?
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
26
Chapter 27
28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Farewell Note

2.9K 66 12
By SecretlyInLove12

So I'm sorry if any of you thought that 30 was the last chapter's and already put this story out of your mind. I've been meaning to let it end for a while, but there were a couple of things I wanted to wrap up, and writing the last few chapters of a story can be overpowering emotional. I know not everything was neatly tied up, but that's how life goes.

Thank you to every one of you, 4k reads is just amazing. It's better than I've ever done, better than I ever thought I could do, and this story in itself was an adventure. Every single one of you is amazing and I can't Thank you enough for the support you've given me. I would do anything in my power for any of you, so if there's anything you want to see written or need to talk about don't hesitate to message me. I should have a new Niam story up by Friday if you want to read it. It should be finished by then and will go up all at once. If you don't want to read it, that's fine too, you've already supported me and my writing more than I could ever thank you for.

So I guess this is it. One last thank you and one last goodbye.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760 54 13
YOU GOTTA READ TO BELIEVE. PEOPLE CUT BECAUSE OF PAIN. THEY THINK PAIN IS ALWAYS THE WAY OUT OF PAIN. WELL GUESS WHAT? PAIN = PAIN YOU CAN'T TAKE...
5.6K 96 28
Harry has an bad childhood wich caused thag he doesn't talk to strangers. He gets sended to a clinic because of selfharm. Louis on the otherhand is i...
26.2K 868 28
PLEASE DONT FORGET ME :(what if niall meets zayn one day and ends up falling for him but knowing it could never be and day by day he completely losse...
184K 5K 18
Harry gets admitted to a mental hospital by his deadbeat family. There he mets an outgoing anorexic named Louis, along with his group of friends. war...