Twisted Truth (Sequel to "Twi...

By sassygirl93

{Sequel To 'Twisted Words And Twisted Lies! Make sure you read 'Twisted Words And Twisted Lies' before readin... More

Twisted Truth (Sequel to "Twisted Words And Twisted Lies") [Harry Styles Fanfic]
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50 (Epilogue)

Chapter 18:

15.9K 370 36
By sassygirl93

Anna's POV

4 months later!

Harry and I still aren't together and neither one of us has tried to really change that. Luckily since I started back at school the work has kept me busy. Except all the girls at school hate me except my friends Zoe and Kasey who always back me up. They are the only ones who know about the weird mail I've been receiving. Ever since I got the envelope with the picture and hate tweets in it I've been getting weird threats and whatnot in the mail. I decided not to tell the guys because I knew they would flip out. I feel slightly uneasy about it, but I'm not uber concerned. Zoe and Kasey are uptight about it, and just wanting me to tell at least Louis but I tell them no every time they bring it up. Its probably just stupid 1D fans. 

My fall line is now for sale and is doing great, which I'm happy about since the money I get helps pays my bills every month. Today was the last day of school for a month. Its December 4'th and winter break begins (random day, so just go with the month break thing) I was kind of excited about Christmas this year, since I can afford to buy everyone gifts with my own money. Louis and I are driving to Doncaster the day before his birthday to spend that and Christmas with the family. In the mean time I get to help the rest of the lads plan Louis' surprise birthday party. I would say its fun, but to be honest I rather Niall sit on me and fart in my face for a week straight. These guys are the worst to plan anything with. They are scattered brained and are ALWAYS hungry. Oh and they just drive me nuts in general. Over the last two months Harry and I have gotten a lot closer. We are pretty good friends but that's it. Everyone hates they we aren't anything more, but they keep the disappointment to themselves. Harry's family still doesn’t like me and don't even like that Harry and I talk to each other. It really hurts that they hate me, but if I were them I would feel the same about me.

Its dinnertime right now and I'm heading up to Louis' flat. He was having all the lads and their girlfriends over for a 'family' meal. I'm excited for dinner since I haven't seen Louis and the lads for a few weeks. They were in the US doing some promo for 'The Best Song Ever'. They've all earned their trust back, but I'm still not as open with them as before. I’m just not uncomfortable around them anymore. Since I'm already dressed I just grabbed my phone and keys before leaving my flat and walking over to the lift. I pressed the up arrow button and waited for the lift. After a minute I heard a ding and the lift doors open to a smiling Harry Styles.

"Fancy seeing you here." He smirked at me. God I wish he wouldn’t smirk or just be nice to me it makes it really hard not to jump on him and kiss him like there’s no tomorrow.

"Yeah." I smiled and walked into the lift. As soon as the doors closed Harry pulled me into a bear hug.

"How are you? It’s been a while." He asked once he pulled away.

"Good today was my last day at school for a month for winter break." I smiled back at him.

"Well that's good. How'd your exams go? " He asked.

"Good I guess. I will find out my grades in a week or so." I shrugged.

"I'm sure you passed. You always do." He said. I nodded and smiled at him in response. DING! The lift doors open and Harry and i both walk out and head over to Louis' door.

"I want to talk to you about something after dinner. So don't leave until I do." Harry said right before he walked into my brothers flat without even knocking. My heart was beating million miles per second and my palms began to sweat. 'What does he have to ask me?' I asked myself as I walked into Louis' flat.

"ANNA!" Niall said running over to me and picking me up and spinning around in circles.

"Hiya Niall." I giggled.

“Hi Anna.” He cheered. He put me down and I started to sway a bit from being dizzy. He grabbed onto my shoulders to steady me, so I didn’t fall.

"Thanks for making me dizzy Niall." I playfully glared at him.

"Anytime." he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and pushed passed him. I greeted everyone else before I sat down on Louis couch.

"How was your exam today?" Perrie asked me.

"Long, but okay. Hopefully I passed. I couldn't focus on studying much for some reason and then the test was a lot harder then I expected." I said honestly. I hated not being prepared for an exam. Since I got a full scholarship I have to keep up a certain grade point average or they take the scholarship away.

"I'm sure you did fine." She smiled at me.

"Yeah you always do great on your exams." Liam added.

"That's what I told her, but she clearly didn't listen." Harry said looking directly at me with raises eyebrows.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"Where my sister?" I hear Louis say from behind me. Turned around and saw Louis walking really fast towards me.

"Right here." I said simply. Before I knew it, I was being tackled to the ground. When I hit the ground I landed on someone's shoe and it hurt my back.

"Ow." I said. Louis instantly sat up and looked at me weird.

"I didn't tackle you that hard." He said trying not to chuckle.

"I landed on a shoe Louis." I chuckled as I moved the shoe away from my back.

"Oh. Here let me help you up." He said as he stood up and held his hand out for me.

"Nah, I'm just going to lay here for a bit. I will get up in a minute." I said. My back was hurting and I just needed to stay put for a second.

"Okay well when you finally decide to get up we will be in the kitchen eating dinner." Louis smiled at me before walking away from me. I sighed and closed my eyes trying to forget about the pain.

"Here let me help you up. The longer you stay down there the more pain you will be in." I heard Harry say. I opened one eye and saw he was smiling down at me, while he held his hands out for me to take. I groaned and sat up. I put my hands in his and he lifted me up to my feet without any help from me.

"Someone's been working out." I giggled. I saw Harry's cheeks turn a light shade of pink..... He is blushing. He looked away from me trying to cover up the fact that he was blushing.

"You're just light." He defended.

"Yeah okay. Thanks for helping me up." I smiled at him.

"Not a problem. Lets go eat." He smiled at me. I nodded as we started walking to the kitchen where everyone else is.

"I was wondering where you were Haz. Anna how is your back?" Louis asked me.

"Sore, but it will go away in a little bit" I smiled to him.

"Sorry about that." He smiled sheepishly.

"Its fine." I smiled at him as I sat down. I was sitting in-between Zayn and Harry.

Dinner was good so far the guys told me about their time in the US. Apparently they had a bunch of fans mobbing them on their days off and always staking out the hotels they were staying at.

“Enough about us. How is school going?” Louis asked me.

“School is school. I’m glad I’m almost done, so I can just focus on what I really want to do.” I smiled at them.

“Well you have a clothing line already, so will you just continue that?” Eleanor asked me.

“I’m not sure. My contract was extended so I could do the fall line, but after that I’m done. Hopefully I will be able to find somewhere else to design and sell my clothing line. I really enjoy doing it and thanks to all over your guys gifts for my 19’th birthday I’ve been able to make myself a bunch of clothes.” I smiled at them.

“Shit! I just realized that we missed your 20’th birthday. Did you do anything?” Louis asked me.

“Mia dragged me out to dinner with a few of our friends from school, but that was about it.” I shrugged. My 20’th birthday wasn’t what you would call a good birthday. I was very depressed that I wasn’t spending it with the people I originally planned to spend it with, but I got over it.

“Well we got this year to spend it with you. We aren’t letting you leave London unless it’s with us.” Liam smiled at me. Hearing that made me smile. I’m happy that they won’t let me leave again without a fight.

“Dinner was really good Lou.” I smiled at Louis as he starting picking up all of our empty plates.

“Thank you,” he smiled. He was slowly getting better at cooking.

“Well you all can go chill in the living room while I clean up dinner. I will yell when desert is ready.” Louis smiled. We all nodded and stood up and walked to the living room.

"Go to the balcony and I will meet you out there in a few minutes." Harry whispered to me as he passed me. His hot breath sent chills down my spine, but I ignored them and just nodded in response. I walked out of the kitchen and went to 'get some air' on the balcony. I sat down on the couch Louis had on his balcony and waited for Harry. I was so nervous about what he wanted to talk about. I'm secretly praying that he wants to ask for another chance though.

"Hey." Harry's voice startled me.

"Hi." I said simply. It was freezing outside and I just now realized I was just in a pair of skinny jeans and a 'Ramones' short sleeve shirt. Harry sat down next to me and rubbed his hands together.

"Harry not to be rude, but what do you want to talk about its freezing out here." I said as I watched the snowfall. Did I mention it was snowing, cause well it is.

"My mum, Gemma, and Robin are coming to London tomorrow and I was wondering if you could come to dinner with us." He said nervously. I jolted up and looked at him like he was crazy.

"Harry they fucking hate me and you want me to go to dinner with them? Are you fucking crazy? We aren’t even dating." I snapped at him.

"I know we aren't dating Anna. I just want them to realize you are a good trustworthy person. So I figured if we all have dinner together they will see that." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Harry they hate that you even talk to me and you think me showing up to your family dinner is wise?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Looks its worth a try can you please do this one thing for me? " he asked with puppy dog eyes. I turned around so I wouldn't see his face. He knows those puppy dog eyes are my weakness.

"It would mean the world to me. I wont let them say anything mean to you." He said coming and standing next to me. I could feel his warmth radiating onto me.

"Fine, but I don’t want to." I said before walking back into Louis' flat not waiting for a response from him.

"What was that about?" Eleanor asked me.

"I'll tell you later." I said as I sat on the one-person chair. Harry walked in with a stupid smirk on his face. I wanted to walk up to him and slap of off his face.

'I can't believe I agreed to that.' I screamed at myself.

A/N:

It’s been four months and Hany are still not together. :(

Anna has been getting weird threats and stuff possibly from fans. Do you think she is wrong to hide it from the guys? Or would you do the same?

Harry asked Anna to go to dinner with his immediate family and she agreed cause of his puppy dog eyes and pleading....

Will dinner go good or will it be a disaster?

COMMENT and let me know what you think...

Don't forget to VoTE as well :)

Lots of love,

Allie<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427 12 16
Based on true events not edited >There it is that sentence which controls my life since two years, those words who ruined my life, those seven wo...
57.3K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
271K 8K 23
WARNINGS: SEXUAL CONTENT, DRUG USE, LANGUAGE, ABUSE, SELF HARM AND EATING DISORDER. This was published in 2011 on onedirectionfanfiction.com, and I...