Twisted Truth (Sequel to "Twi...

Por sassygirl93

{Sequel To 'Twisted Words And Twisted Lies! Make sure you read 'Twisted Words And Twisted Lies' before readin... Más

Twisted Truth (Sequel to "Twisted Words And Twisted Lies") [Harry Styles Fanfic]
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50 (Epilogue)

Chapter 17:

15.7K 388 48
Por sassygirl93

A/N: 1,006 FOLLOWERS!!!! you are all freaking amazing...... 49 VOTES on the last chapter XD omfg i almost passed out when i saw i had 49 votes and 199 reads and all the comments as well :D thank you all so much....

Anna's POV

After a few minutes of sitting in silence I figured I should get Harry to bed. 

"C'mon lets get you to bed." I said. He looked up at me and smiled a toothy grin. I've never seen Harry drunk and I don't know if I ever want to again. When I got here earlier I was scared of him even though I know he would never physically hurt me. 
I grabbed Harry's arm and lightly tugged it, and he got the hint and stood up. He draped his arm around my shoulder and leaned some of his body weight onto me. We slowly walked up to his room.

"I really hate her for making me love her." Harry said as I guided him to his bed. He plopped down and started crying. I stood there in shock. I've never seen him cry let alone cry hysterically. Harry started mumbling something but I could hear or understand him. I sat down and pulled him into my arms. He nestled his face into my neck as he wrapped his long arms around me as he continued to cry. I started playing with his curls trying to calm him down. After he cried for an hour he fell asleep in my arms. I gently laid him down in his bed before tucking him in under the covers. I got off his bed and started making my way to his living room. I didn't want to leave him alone in this state so I decided to sleep in the couch. On my way to the couch I grabbed a blanket and pillow out of the closet. I sat on the couch and pulled my phone out. I didn't have any missed calls or texts from the guys, which actually surprised me. I shrugged and set an alarm so I was up and out of here before Harry wakes up. I lay down and kept replaying what Harry said to me, which I knew would keep me up most of the night.

Harry's POV

I woke up with a massive headache. My eyes hurt and I could feel that they were swollen. I sat up and the room instantly started spinning. My stomach began to turn so I darted up and ran to my bathroom where I spent the next half hour emptying all my stomachs contents. I am utterly exhausted and just feel like shit. Wait, when did I even come up to bed? I heard someone ring my doorbell so I made my way down stairs. I probably looked like a zombie walking around but no one is here so who cares. 
I get downstairs and open the door to the lads.

"Well you look like shit." Liam chuckled

"Feel like shit as well." I said as I let them in.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Zayn asked me. I sat on my couch and tried to remember anything I could.

"I remember leaving Anna's flat upset and coming home and drinking a lot. Oh and breaking a lot of shit, which confuses me since my place is spotless." I said looking around and not seeing one piece of glass anywhere.

"Remember anything else?" Niall asked me.

"A girl was here. I'm pretty sure I confessed all my feelings to her about Anna." I said as I continued to try and figure out what I told this girl.

"Shit! I picked up a girl while I was drunk and told her every feeling I have for Anna. What if she talks to the tabloids? What if Anna finds out? She would be so hurt." I panicked.

"Harry, the only girl here last night that we know of was Anna." Liam said hesitantly. My eyes went wide and my heart sank a bit.

"Well that explains why Anna was acting weird today,” Louis said.

"What do you mean by weird? " Zayn asked.

"I went over to her flat this morning to check on her and she seemed lost in her thoughts and a bit flustered." Louis said as he was trying to figure out what that meant. I was doing the same thing.

"Shit! Now what am I suppose to do? She made it clear she doesn't want to be with me. Now she probably won't even want to be near me." I sighed in frustration.

"Wait why was she here?" I asked confused.

"Anna sent me over to check on you and I called the lads and we came over here. You were a mess, so Louis called Anna. She kicked us out when she got here and well that's all we know." Liam said.

"You all told me to call her. You make it seem like it was my idea to call her." Louis said to Liam.

"Technically Zayn told you to get her here." Niall correct.

"Doesn't matter who told Louis to call her." Liam chuckled while rolling his eyes at Louis and Niall.

"You must have drank a lot not to recognize Anna." Zayn laughed.

"Shut up. I need to go shower and try and think. I have no idea what to do right now." I said thinking about Anna. Was I supposed to go talk to her about what I said?

"Alright. If you need anything just call or text." Liam smiled at me.

"Thanks." I smiled back. They all got up and left my house. Once I locked the front door behind them I went up to my room so I could shower.

Anna's POV

"What the hell am I suppose to do? Harry told me how he exactly feels about me. Sure he didn’t know it was me he was talking to, but still. Damnit! What didn't I just day no when Louis called and asked me to go over to Harry's? I should've stayed here in bed. If I stayed here then I wouldn't be second guess what I told him yesterday. God! I'm so fucking weak. I need to stay as far away from Harry as I possibly cab. I don't trust myself around him. I know I will cave easily...." I said to Perrie as I paced around my living room.

"His words really affected you didn't they?" She asked/stated.

"Duh." I sighed.

"Why can't you just give him a chance? He obviously is still hopelessly in love with you." She said.

"I'm just scared of him hurting me again. Sure it hurt when the lads didn't let me explain the picture but it literally broke my heart in a million pieces." I replied. I sat down on my couch.

"I think if he asks you again to give him a chance you should. He deserves a second chance. His family will come around just let him deal with HIS family." Perrie said.

"That's the problem Perrie. I know I will give him a second chance when he asks for one again." I said simply. She smiled over and me and tackled me into a hug.

"Thank God! You are perfect for each other. I can't wait for you to get married and have kids." She smiled.

"Seriously Perrie. We aren't even together. " I groaned while I playfully rolled my eyes at her. I couldn't help but think about what Harry's and my wedding would be like, what would our kids look like, and how would our life look together......

"Well I will leave you to your thoughts. I need to go to the studio. I will talk to you tomorrow." Perrie said as she stood up. I stood up and pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you." I said to her.

"For what?" She asked confused. She pulled away and looked at me weirdly.

"Just everything." I smiled at her. She raised an eyebrow before smiling at me.

"Thank me when you two are back together. " she smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and pushed her away from me lightly.

"Bye Perrie." I said to her as she walked to my front door.

After Perrie left I decide to make myself some lunch. I made myself a chicken Cesar salad. Once I finished eating I cleaned up my mess and started walking to the stairs when I heard a knock at my front door. I groaned and walked over and opened the door to see nothing, but an envelope with my name on it. I bent down and picked it up and walked back into my flat closing the door behind me. I opened the envelope to see a giant blown up picture of me sleeping on Niall's shoulder and Harry kind of glaring at us. I looked in the envelope to see another piece of paper. I took it out and looked at it. It was full of horrible tweets in response to the picture. Tears instantly flooded my eyes and my hands began to shake. I threw the picture and paper on the floor and went to go find my phone, but before I could walk upstairs the doorbell rang. 'Seriously I just want to get up my fucking stairs.' I said to myself. I nervously walked to the door and looked through the peephole to see Harry standing on the other side of the door looking down at his feet. I sighed and opened the door.

"Were you at my door like five minutes ago?" I asked him. He looked up at me confused.

"Umm...no. I just got here why?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"Wait were you crying? What happened? Did someone hurt you?" Harry panicked as he walked into my flat uninvited I might add. Harry scanned my body up and down and all around looking for injuries.

"I'm fine. I just got some envelope and... 
-"

" What envelope? Let me see." He demanded. I rolled my eyes and pointed to the floor where I threw it. He looked and walked over and picked it up.

"Shit." He whispered.

"Have you seen that picture before?" I asked him. He looked up at me with sad eyes.

"I'll take that as a yes." I said and went over to my living room to sit down.

"We were trying to protect you from the hate. Mia told us how much the hate in LA got to you. We didn't want you to deal with it again. At least while you were still learning to trust all of us again. None of us wanted you to run away again." Harry said as he sat directly next to me.

"I kinda figured that's why. I just don't understand how people could be so cruel. I didn't do anything to them and I didn't do anything to you even though it looked like I did. I would never date any of your best mates let alone Niall he is like my brother that would be gross." I rambled.

"Niall pretty much said the same thing about you." Harry chuckled.

"At least I don't have to worry about him liking me more then a friend. I have enough stress right now I don't need that." I muttered more to myself then Harry. Shit HARRY! I told myself not to be around him. How can I politely make him leave?

"I know you don't really want to hear this, but since you are back here in London and spending time with all of us again the hate is going to pick back up. It will get worse before it gets better. I know you deleted all your social media stuff, so hopefully you wont see it as much. If you ever need to talk I'm always here." He smiled genuinely at me. I nodded and thanked him.

"Do you know who left the envelope? " he asked.

"No just heard a knock on the door and when I opened it all I saw was this." I said pointing to the envelope in front of me.

"You know I would never give you something like this right?" He asked me hesitantly.

"I know I just didn't know if you saw anyone." I said knowing he probably thought I was accusing him earlier of leaving it.

"Oh and no I didn't." He said.

"Why did you come here anyways?" I asked with raised eyebrows. What if he wants to talk about what he told 'me' last night.... SHIT!

"Oh Ummm the lads told me you came over last night to get me to calm down of whatever. I just wanted to say thank you. You didn't have to do that and you definitely didn't have to clean up the mess I made." He said looking directly in my eyes. I guess he didn't remember what he said last night.

"Oh yeah no problem. I'm sorry if I sounded harsh yesterday I just-"

"It was harsh at all... I needed to know where you stood and now I do." Harry simply said cutting me off. I guess I lost my chance with him......

"Well if you are alright I'm going to head up to Louis' for a bit." Harry said when I didn't say anything.

"Yeah I'm fine. I guess I will see you around." I said trying not to sound upset.

"Of course. See ya Anna." Harry waved as he walked out of my flat. I was so caught up with trying not to crack emotionally around him I didn't even see him get off the couch and walk to the front door.

'I guess I got my wish. Harry and I are never getting back together.'

A/N:

Anna held Harry as he cried himself to sleep over the loss of her......

Harry found out the girl he told his feelings to (about Anna) was actually Anna and he panicked.

Anna knew that if Harry asked just once more to give him another chance she would say yes.....

Who brought the envelope to Anna's flat?

Harry didn't ask for another chance he just said thanks and left?

Anna thinks she lost Harry now....

Why didn't Harry mention what he told Anna the night before?

COMMENT and let me know what you think :)

Please vote as well!!!!!!

And if you can follow me!

Love,

Allie

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.1K 968 48
[COMPLETED] Its been 6 months since the accident and nothing is the same. How do you even begin to recover from something like that? How do you move...
100K 1.7K 22
Liam Payne has been secretly dating his One Direction band mate, Niall Horan, for months. Now that they've helped fix Louis and Harry's relationship...
37.2K 723 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...
616 26 58
!!!!!UNEDITED AND CRINGY AFF!!!!!! ______________ I take slow, unsure steps towards him and place my hands on his tense forearm and he softens at my...