Agents of Shield The A shield

Galing kay gothforlife

Sequel to agents of shield Lydia thinks that being a shield agent in training will be fun but when she starts... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

5

9 0 0
Galing kay gothforlife

 When I got back to school everything seemed so normal. Everyone was working hard at school. I guess it was because of Billie's death showed them how easily somebody could die. We all know that Shield Agents die but it's when someone does die that you believe it.

 I was doing better than ever in class. I had been at first rank for a few weeks. Kendra and Paige hated me because I was beating them. I couldn't call Kendra a friend. Her and Paige would glare at me and whisper that I was cheating. It got on a nerves a bit. I mean they couldn't except not winning. I have had a lot worst people hating them so they were just plain petty.

 Olivia liked to joke about the way they hated me. She once shouted out in class before the teacher arrived if anybody wanted to go alone for autographs signings to get my autograph I was top of the class in my fighting skills. Everybody had laughed but  I had been embarrassed and Kendra and Paige had both glared at me and Olivia so childish Kendra had snapped.

 I had been at third place in my fighting classes for week's when my form teacher said "Lydia" in form

"Yes" I said

"You our being put up into advanced fighting classes here's your new timetable" my form teacher told me handing me a new timetable

"Thanks" I said

"Well done" said Emma  "It's great you moving up advanced classes will get into shield" she said

 Emma was in advanced classes for science.

"There going to be really good though I mean the teacher told us we were only getting ranks in our class so I'm still going to be bad" I said

"You won't" said Emma "Your good and anyone their putting you up a reason" she said

 I could count on Emma to say that. She was always really nice and anyway she was my best friend but she had a way of saying things that made them sound more supportive and more nice than when somebody else said them.

"Your leaving me" said Olivia pulling a sad face

 I laughed "Come on Liv you got a ton of friends I'm going to be the loner" I said

 Olivia laughed "I don't have a ton of friends" she said "And well done" she told me

"Thanks" I said

 I was glad I was put up a class but at the same time I was scared. I liked having Olivia to talk too and gossip too. I didn't want to be a loner again.

 I scanned my timetable and saw my teachers were different. At least Ward couldn't pick on me for every little thing I did. That had been something I hated. Ward said he didn't want anyone to think I was treating them differently. People had asked me why Ward seemed to hate me till it got round I lived with a group of Shield Agents.

 Kendra and Paige never shut up about that. It's so unfair the way we have to work but Lydia doesn't I had Paige saying loudly not caring if I could here her. A lot of people didn't seem to care though. It was nice the way everyone wasn't blaming me.

"Fighting Theory" said Olivia reading a subject off my timetable

 I saw it and tried not to groan. It sounded like hell.

"How do you do the theory of fighting" she said

 Phoebe and Alice and Kasey and Alexis who sat in the row behind us laughed. I still talked to them a little but I didn't talk to anyone else apart from Emma and Olivia in my form.

"It's strategy and stuff like that I mean it likes what your going to do in this case" she told us

"How do you know" Olivia asked her

 Kasey rolled her eyes "It's a subject you do next year but advanced classes do it early" she said

"How do you know" Olivia asked

"I do my homework" said Kasey with a smile

 "Shut up" said Olivia smiling at her.

 I didn't like Kasey. I had know her. I hadn't know her well and she had changed a lot. When I had seen her she had long blond hair and preppy clothes now she had purple hair and ripped tops and jeans. Kasey know Courtney. I had seen her picking on her. I tried to stop Courtney but I failed. Courtney spun me a web of lies that I believed told me they were bulling her and she was sticking up for her. One thing Courtney could do was lie.

 I still

 I still love her though. I know all the bad things Courtney did. I know really she was Cece but too me she would always be Courtney. Courtney had done so many bad things and I did wonder why I didn't hate her. I couldn't though. She was a good friend too me. She was always there for me. I always had with her. She brought me things too.

 I was jerked out my thoughts when the bell rung.  I had history first. My first advanced fighting lesson was just called Fighting.

 As I looked around at the students I felt like I was not going to excel in the class. A few of the people I know about. I saw Finn. Finn was one of the people half my year must of know. He had came top four times in a row of the whole year. He was also very talented at fighting. I had heard how he had got in early had been on what was called Early Training. The name speaks for it's self but he had been trained there since he was fourteen and had been training there for nine months before he could call him self a student at the school.

 Our teacher was brisk and went through what we were doing quickly. We had to work with someone.

"Do you want to work with me"

 I didn't think I would have anyone to work with so I was relived when someone asked me to work with her. She was very pretty with straight dark hair and pale skin.

"Sure" I said

"Your new right" she said

"Yes I just got moved up" she said

 I wanted to kick myself for saying that. She didn't seem to judge me.

"I'm Prue" she said "Nice to have someone to work with I normally work with my best friend who got in with me she's the one over there and she's working with the girl with red hair who's really thin she's my best friend but since we moved here she's been spending all her time with Cassia" she said

 I wasn't sure what to say. I mean she was clearly very bitter if you could say all this to someone she had never met. She must of seen my face because she smiled.

"Sorry" she said "Leah my ex best friend always used to say I go on sorry I'm just pissed and I sit with them like a loser" she said

"Oh well you could always sit with me" I said

 Prue smiled at me. "Really" she asked

"Yer" I said

"Thanks always know you were nicer than your friend" she said

 That's when I remember seeing her. Prue had been bleeding and someone was beating her up.

"Hay" I had yelled

 I had tried to drag her off but she was strong. I went full out then forcing her off. The girl had ran off.

"What do you mean" I said

"You were friends with Cece you know the one that missing weren't you" she said

"Yes" I said

"I never got a chance to say thanks for her stopping her beating me up anymore I mean I know I would be the one in trouble in I fought her and there were others but they left"

"That was Cece" I said

 She noticed my face.

"You didn't know it was her" she said

 I shook my head "No I mean I never thought she a bully I never saw her as horrible" I said

"Oh god I'm so sorry" said Prue

 Anger filled me "Come on" I said to Prue

"Our you sure" she asked me

"Yes" I said

 Prue was very good. I aimed a few punches and kicks which she blocked. I then did a punch that she couldn't block. It caused her to stumble back and I spun round slamming my body into hers. Then I flipped her over.

"Your good" said Prue getting over

 Prue was very good. The anger faded and left me with confusion and it made me after to work even harder to avoid being knocked to the ground. My muscles were soon aching and I was fighting hard. I always had bruises and cuts now because of the fighting classes but this class was something else. We were not aiming to hurt each other but we were working hard and I know I would end up with bruises.

"Your so good" I told Prue when we finished the class

"Thanks, your amazing" she said "Want to walk to class together

"Sure" she said

 I hadn't talked to Prue much but she was nice. Anyway I wanted to a friend in my classes. Prue was in all my fighting classes. It hadn't taken me long to realize Advanced Classes had the same people in there classes.

 Theory of fighting was not my favourite lesson. I couldn't stand the teacher. The teacher a short red haired woman clearly believed in Shield is more important than anything.

"Class" my fighting teacher had said "As we have a new pupil I will run over what I except sensible plain clothes and as possible Shield Agents you will be considered to put Shield above all else people  in my class I tell say goodbye to your old friend you should not have a life above shield because what if they our kidnaped or tortured" she said

 I thought the woman was way over the top. I mean we were a group of fifteen year olds training to be shield agents I mean come on.

"What's her deal" I asked Prue

"Her family was tortured for information afterwards she started teaching at the academy" she told us

"Oh" I said "Oh" 

 It made sense then. I felt sorry for her but my feelings soon changed. She started the lesson by talking about what we do.

"So" she asked us after she finished asking us what we did if some ugly guy attacked us

 A blond girl raised her hand.

"Yes" said the teacher

"Flying kick" she asked us 

"A man can grab you from behind" she said "You" she asked Cassia

"I could kick and punch" she said 

"I block it"

Prue raised her hand

"Yes" said the teacher

 I do a spin to distract him and a punch and kick before he has his head together" she said

"It would work if you were lucky" said the teacher

 My first day of advanced classes were hard. Prue squealed with delight before lunch and told me her old friend Alex had just started after having to miss the start and she would see me later.

 I was glad she didn't sit with us at lunch. I liked Prue but I liked just sitting with Olivia and Emma.

"How did it go" Olivia asked me as soon as I sit down for lunch

"I'm so tired" I said

 We spend lunch talking about class and the people. We acted like normal fifteen year olds. We were having fun and we didn't talk about A at all. It was actually really great.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9K 269 22
It's been 4 months since S.H.I.E.L.D. fell, and Asya Anatolievna has had more than her fair share of work. From tracking down deserters to buying bac...
423K 15.1K 67
Grant Ward, double agent and evil Hydra mastermind. But what would've happened if he had someone to keep him sane? This is the story of Samantha Slat...
15.7K 422 17
Death follows wherever we go. Book 3 (No Intended Love Interest) (Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2)
53.8K 1.8K 53
Teenage Skye had been through a lot in her life. Bad fosters homes to homelessness with only one skill keeping her alive and well fed. Hacking. Unfor...