The Billionaires Big PHAT Sec...

By SashaOaks

Samantha Jones isn't your average everyday 19 year old. She suffers a from a serious case of low esteem and t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter 22
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- one
Chapters Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty- eight
Chapter Thirty- nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Forty Two
Forty Three
Author's Note
Thank You

Chapter Thirty-six

7.6K 423 19
By SashaOaks

"We should reconsider the Japan hotel, Sir"

"And why is that, keth?" I was getting extremely annoying with is opinions at this point. Non of them had been beneficial im the pass or present.

"Sir, we all have a hotel in South Korea so I do not see the need to have add another Asian country to the list."

"Ok, I will think about it"

"Thank you sir."

"Ok. Next on the list" at that moment a text came in on my phone everyone in the conference room heard it aswell and stopped what they where doing. "No need to stop, just carry on" And they did as I told them.

"Hey" even though the text was that simple it was worth reading.

"Hey what are you up to"

"Nothing, just reading but I'm finished now. How dout you"

"In a very boring meeting"

"I'm sorry I didn't know that you were in a meeting. I will talk to you later then" I know that she wasn't actually saying goodbye forever but it felt like it.

"No don't. Its boring anyways."

"But isn't it important?"

"Yea, but you are what I would rather be in right now" It's been two weeks since that day and ever since we've been even closer.

"Don't say things like that"

"Why not, I thought you liked it"

"Yea, but its weird"

"Ok then :'("

"I didn't know that you were a emoji kindda guy"

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me love"

"Oh really, like what?"

"How about I show you when I get home tonight"

"Stop it your in a meeting you shouldn't be having these conversations now"

"Why not, I'm the boss"

"Sir? Sir?" I wss interrupted by keth

"Um. Yes? You were saying? "

"Um. I was saying that we got great reviews from the new York times and was mentioned in five other foreign papers aswell"

"Yes that is good to hear. You may proceed." I wrote a quick text back

"Love I'm sorry but I must go. These guys wants my undivided attention but I have and idea"

"Ok. What?"

"I have lunch in fifteen minutes how about we have luch in my office"

"Ok will be there. Bye"

"Ok see you in fifteen"

The meeting carried on for another ten minutes but it felt like a hour. I was there physically but my mind was elsewhere.

"Ok thats it for the agenda sir. Is there anything you would like to add?"

"Yes. Jonathan I need a full report on the Mexico resort. Jones pull the financial records on the Florida hotel." I pick up my things from the table. "That's it for today's meeting," halfway to the door I turnrd to keth. "Oh and keth"

"Yes sir." He perked up at the mentionof his name.

"As for the Japan hotel, "

"Yes sir" the smile on his face got wider.

"You will be heading the project from now on, I expect the contract to be signed and on my desk by Monday or you can turn in your resignation letter. Thats it for today, meeting is adjurned" with thay I was heading to my office ignoring both the call of keth and his presents behind me.

Most of the guys in the office where way pass my senior, so I know its difficult for them to take orders from a kid as they say. I know that they are all waiting for me to fail, so that yhey can take my jobbut I guess that's what gives me that extra drive to succeed.

When I got to the door of my office Breana was sitting around her desk. She immediately perked up when she saw me approaching. Ever since that night at her appointment she as been trying extra hard to get my attention but I made it very clear that I wasn't interested anymore.

"Welcome back sir, do you need anything?"

"No. As miss Jones arrived as yet?"

Her demeanor changed at the mention of the name. "Yes, she as" With that she went back to whatever she was doing before.

When I walked into my office I saw Samantha sitting in my chair, looking out at the view that the city had tl offer.

"Mr. O'Connor." She said it as if we were business partners about to discuss a matter.

"Miss. Jones, how long have you been here?"

"Oh, about two minutes now"

"Oh" the smile on her face made the room seemed brighter, I walked around to the desk and sat on it. "So how as your day deen?"

"Boring, first I cleaned, eat, read and......" Before she could finish blabbering I used a kiss to shut her up.

She whimpered in protest when I pulled away. "How about now?"

"Better"

"I can make it even better"

"Oh yea?" She said it as if challenging me to do so and that I did.

I pulled her up to me and kissed her once more, it was a slow passionate kiss until it turned into a full blown make out session. Our tounge explored each others mouth, it was like we where making love with our mouths. A very intense feeling, which I was becoming to fancy.

We switched position with her now sitting on the desk and me between her parted thighs. I pulled her dress up over her head and tossed it on the floor leaving her in nothing but her bra and panty.

The dress that she wore seemed to made her more accessible, as if she knew this would happen. "Were you prepared for a little office sex today, Miss. Jones?"

"Why would you think such a thing, Mr. O'Connor?" She it it between each kiss in a playful voice. "It was a coincident that I worea dress here"

"Are you lying?"

"No I'm not"

she was still sticking to her story but I was about to make her change it. Without her even noticing I slide my hand in her panties and she gave out a low moan. "Are you still sticking to that story?"

Head thrown back, eyes closed and lips tightly pressed together. "Mmm......um-uh"

"Ok then" I inserted a finger. I was pratically a low sounding scream that she gave out. "sshh, you don't want the entire building to ear what is going on in here, don't you!"

She tried not to make any noise but that wasn't possible. I pull the finger out. "So do you wish to change that story now?"

Panting, she smiled "Well....you where right. Office sex is on my bucket list"

I was surprised, cause when she started working for me she was so timid. "Well then, how about we tick something off your bucket list!"

At that moment the office door swung open with Breana standing there. You could tell that she was surprised by the look that she had on her face.

"Um...I'm so sorry Mr. O'Connor, I didn't know......."

Didn't know what? That I was about to do my girlfriend on my office desk? Wait, was Sam my girlfriend? We never really made it official. Yes we had sex but that said nothing.

I was a little upset. "Just get out" I she did that on purpose, she damn well as heard what was going on in here.

I was so pissed I didn't even remember the half naked Samantha sitting on my desk. When I looked down at her she was so mortified I did even say a thing. I just retrieved her dress from the floor.

"Hands" She did as told and I sild the dress over her head. "Geuse that bucket list would have to wait till a next time," she just giggled "how bout that lunch."

"Yes I am starved, big girls gotta eat too. Right"

"Your not big......your rear end is"

"Lets not start again" she kissed me before sliding off the desk and walked over to the lunch that she had brought earlier

I just sat there in the chair that she had occupied earlier and watched as she moved about in his office. I like the way she looked so calm and happy when ever she's around him.

"How about some sandwiches" she said holding two paper bags in the air witg a smile on her face.

"Can I have you instead."

"No"

"Just asking" well it was worth a try. These feelings were foreign to me but I didn't like it, I felt as if something waas just waiting to happen. "May I have my sandwich please"

"Yes you may"

Yep another chapter down. So Samantha finally got layed in the previous chapter and I'm happy for her, at least she getting some.

Thank you guys for sticking with me for this story even though I hadn't updated for almost a month

Don't forget to like and comment

Y'all could follow me on twitter @SashaOAks21
Or go subscribe to my channel on YouTube Sasha Oaks. I love making people laugh so just drop by and let me know
Thanks guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322 46 27
A journey of 22 years old aaliyah khan as she skipped many hurdles in her life and through the process learned and lost too many things which made he...
545K 27.3K 61
#80 in HATRED This is the Sequel to The Heart of Mr.Billionaire... If you haven't read the first story, then this will be confusing a bit. So, plea...
936K 20.2K 34
"You don't want me I'm broken. Unfixable." "Broken or not your still my princess." Soon his lips are on mine and sparks flew all my worries for once...
5.2K 420 43
Whenever you try to be gentle, I feel like my fragile heart is falling in love with you. Whenever I get angry you calm me down , I can feel your...