Lost Girl

By TooManyFandoms85

First story written on Wattpad. Hope you like this Peter Pan love story. In this story there is no heart of t... More

Chapter 1-Welcome To Neverland
Chapter 2-Camp
Chapter 3-Morning
Chapter 4-Training
Chapter 5-A Celebration
Chapter 6-Peter Before Pan
Chapter 7-Felix
Chapter 8-Fairy Tales
Charpter 9-Evil Is Made
Chapter 10-A Really Fun Game
Chapter 11-Must Like You
Chapter 12-Know Your Opponent
Chapter 13-He Would Have
Chapter 14-Red
Chapter 15-Isolation
Chapter 16-King Of Neverland
Chapter 17-Immobilized
Chapter 18-Cooperation
Chapter 19-Loss
Chapter 20-The Most Powerful Thing
Chapter 21-Speaking For Yourself
Chapter 22-Mr.Turner
Chapter 23-The Right One
Chapter 24-The Crocodile
Chapter 25-Your Story
Chapter 26-The Loot
Chapter 27-The Deal
Chapter 28-Deserving
Chapter 29-Lost
Chapter 30-A Princess
Chapter 31-Nasty Habits
Chapter 32-The Return
Chapter 33-Everything's Alright
Chapter 34-Beautiful
Chapter 35-Orders
Chapter 36-A Promise
Chapter 37-Care For A Dance
Chapter 38-Hideaway
Chapter 39-Whatever It Takes
Timeline
Chapter 40-Haunting Past
Chapter 42-Happy Endings
Chapter 43-Family Ties
Chapter 44-Bad Memories
Chapter 45-Lose Yourself
Chapter 46-In The Genes
Chapter 47-Greetings
Chapter 48-Spoons
Chapter 49-Home
Chapter 51-Wherever You Are
Chapter 52-Bloodline
Chapter 53-Happy Thoughts
Chapter 54-Ever After

Chapter 50-A Feast To Remember

1.8K 59 22
By TooManyFandoms85

The camp was full of lost boys with starving wonton faces.

"Guys you didn't haven't to wait for us to get back to eat." You sighed at the pitiful faces as Emma walked over to Hook.

"Peter made us." A soft voice said amongst the group of the younger boys.

"I'm sorry boys." They nodded in forgiveness. You eyed Peter and spoke in a commanding tone, "Peter."

"What? It's improper to eat without the complete presence of the feasting party."

The audience of the camp was shocked at his eloquent diction, but you knew better, "Did you practice that response in your head while you awaited my return?"

Laughter erupted among the lost boys, even the visiting party chuckled to themselves, especially Hook and Henry.

The right corner of the Peter's mouth turned up into an amused smirk until he pursed his lovely lips. "You know me too well."

"Suppose so." You shrugged.

He sighed before finally announcing, "Alright everyone! Let's eat." The boys lunged forward, but Peter held them off. "Boys! We're not a bunch of inhospitable gits. Guests first, and of the guests, ladies first." He slightly bowed and gestured to the food.

"So gentlemanly." You commented while standing in front of Peter after walking over.

"I'm always a gentleman."

"That's my line." Hook muttered under his breathe. He clearly meant for Peter to only hear it, but Emma and you easy heard.

"You don't have a monopoly on certain lines Captain." Peter sternly replied, and Hook just glared back while clenching his jaw hard enough that you could see it ripple on the skin on his temple.

"Boys, boys, you're both pretty. Do I need to separate you?" You said with and motherly tone.

"We're fine love." They simultaneously spoke.

"You guys think you're so different." You mused, and even Emma laughed to herself.

"We are." They said at the same time again; it only perpetuated laughter from the surrounding individuals.

* * *

After everyone had gotten their food, the older boys, the visiting group, and Peter and you sat around the campfire.

Peter broke the silence amongst his food focused company. He surprisingly addressed David. He must have assumed David carried the most authority amongst the group. "So will you be on your way after the meal, or will you stay with us for the night?"

David cleared his throat. "Uh well yeah I think we should stay for night. It'd be a shame to leave after just arriving and just meeting you guys."

"We have room for all of you if you wish to stay in camp. That is unless you'd prefer to stay in the crew's quarter on the Jolly Roger." Peter took a small shot at Hook with the mention of the desirablness, or lack there of, of the crew's quarters. He smiled at an annoyed Captain but also caught David out of the corner of his eye squinting at him, as if he was trying to remember something.

Snow spoke up for everyone, "We would love to stay in the camp. Thank you for all your generosity."

"It's really no problem at all m'lady."

You softly whispered to Peter, "You're certainly trying to make a good impression."

"I aim to impress."

"Oh I know, you just don't always do it with kind acts."

"I'm trying to be better." He sighed.

"I know, and you are. Thank you." You leaned hour head on his shoulder.

He lowered his voice and asked, "Do you know why David keep staring at me like that?"

You glanced over to David to find he certainly was stuck gazing at Peter with confused tensed features. Even looking straight at him didn't phase his stare. "Your striking looks maybe?"

He laughed, "Yeah that must be why he looks so confused."

"I don't know, maybe he thinks you're playing some game by being kind."

"Could be, even though I'm not surprisingly."

Your conversation with Peter was interrupted by a question from Regina, "Have you given any thought about returning to your world. Jess?"

"Well I did when I first got here, but now that I call Neverland my home, no I haven't thought much of returning."

"But it has crossed your mind..." She lead on.

"Well now that it is being brought up quite a bit lately, yes, I've been forced into thinking about it." You said with a perturbed tone.

Peter placed his hand over your knee and glared at Regina. "You're not taking her away from me."

"You don't control her Peter Pan." She spit his name like it was a joke. The anger of her words were taken out on your leg because of Peter's tightened grip. You yelped slightly, and Peter's harsh expression immediately switched to a soft, concerned one as he whispered an apology and gently brushed his fingers over the area of your leg. Unfortunately, his expression changed back when Regina spoke again, "She can leave if she wants."

"Indeed she can, but not without me."

"You don't own her."

Then Peter paused for the adults to all take a bite of food before slyly dropping the statement, "You can't take my wife away from me."

Watching four people all choke on food simultaneously is one of the funniest and most disturbing sites a person could ever see, and Peter had executed it flawlessly.

Henry was amused by the reactions, and Hook just looked uncomfortable. He tried to aid Emma by offering a canteen of water. After she took it, he rubbed her back while she regained what little composure she could muster.

"What do you mean wife?" David sputtered.

"I mean wife as in I married her, and she married me. Not very complicated to comprehend." Shot a glare at him for the last snarky comment.

"How exactly are you two...?" David asked.

"All you need is a Captain of a ship." He casually replied.

Usually Hook enjoyed attention on him, but not in this case. He least of all wanted to look at Emma.

"You knew?" Emma said, still in shock herself.

Hook began to gesture with his hand while trying to answer. "Y-yes. You see this is one of the things I wanted to discuss only when we were with them."

"You refused to tell us about their relationship or what you meant by Pan being very caring to her. What else were you keeping secret?" She paused to think, "Oh yeah, what about the mysterious deal you made with Pan to get that pixie dust?"

"Aww, the story of how we met Hook." You commented.

"You're not helping." He thundered.

"I'm sorry Captain. I'll just preface the story that everything turned out for the best, and Hook's a good man." You raised your eyes at the uncomfortable pirate to ask if that was an alright introduction. He signaled for you to continue. "Well basically I was taken aboard the Jolly Roger as a ransom for Peter's life. Don't worry because instead of Peter or me dying, Hook was allowed to leave Neverland and come back as he pleased. Oh and in exchange for the last part, Peter asked for a favor from Hook, which he said Hook could accept or refuse, all he had to do was come back to Neverland upon Peter's request. Eventually Peter used that favor to marry us."

It's a really good thing that jaws can't unhinge to the point they actually hit the floor, because if they could, there would have been four sharp smacks after you finished your little story.

"You were taken, held captive, and put up for ransom?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Correct." You clarified. "But it's all in the past and resolved, so there's no reason to dwell on it. Please don't be angry with Hook. I won't ever justify his actions-"

"And neither will I." Hook interjected.

"But he's not that ruthless, desperate pirate...despirate..." You laughed at your own joke. "Sorry, now's not the time for puns."

"Anytime is pun time!" A little boy named Johnny shouted.

"Thank you Johnny." You replied and he just grinned from ear to ear. "Anyway, I know it's a lot of information to process, but it's in the past, and we live in the present."

"Aside from the fact time is frozen here." Peter added.

"You know what I mean." You whined.

He smiled and reassuringly put his hand on the small of your back. "I was just teasing love."

You smiled up at him, but when you looked back at Emma, David. Mary Margaret, and Regina, there was only silence.

-

Votes???
Comments????

-

Despirate.... I amuse myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11M 429K 149
โ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ. โž -๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ โ†ณ ๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...
8.7K 200 35
"So, you're the Princess of London Peters been talking about?" Well I can see why. โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข After being kidnapped, Alex finds herself trapped on a ship...
278K 9.4K 58
"ษช'สŸสŸ ๊œฐษชษขแดœส€แด‡ แดแดœแด› แด€ แดกแด€ส แด›แด แด„แดษดแด ษชษดแด„แด‡ สแดแดœ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แดแด‡แด€ษดแด› แด›แด ส™แด‡" haven evergreen: a lonely candy store worker that has promised herself to never fall...
2.1K 54 59
What happens when a new girl moves into the trap house with 6 boys and 6 of them falls for her will the 6 of the boys fight to see who she falls in l...