Mistreated, Traded & Cherishe...

By Shtappnz

*BWWM* "Let's take our withhold hearts for a walk in the woods and hope that the big bad wolf captures them!"... More

Chapter I- Sold!
Chapter II- Where She's Mistreated
Chapter III- When She Becomes A Sex Slave!
Chapter IV- Her Rescuer
Chapter V- Soooo Not Romantic.
Chapter VI- Saved By The Alpha
Chapter VII- The One Stupid Enough To Front Him
Chapter VIII- Where She's Traded!
Chapter IX- Being A "Good Girl" For The Alpha
Chapter X- Veiled Secrets
Chapter XII- Marked.
Chapter XIII- When She's Scared Of Him
Chapter XIV- Where She has Nightmares
Chapter XV- Where She's kidnapped
Chapter XVI- Mine
Chapter XVII- Where She's Cherished
My Vampire Master
Chapter XVIII- Where He Rejects Her
Chapter XIX- A Luna Can't Love The Beta!
*NEW* Chapter XX - I Kissed A Monster! I Liked It.

Chapter XI- A Walk In The Woods

4.2K 200 29
By Shtappnz

Surprise Pov in this chapter. Thank you for the love,  you have been showing for the book. Long ass chapter ahead. ;)

Dedication goes to @jadestone182

Enjoy!

I said a few hours without Derek would be nice. Wait a sec. I was underestimating it, it's heavenly.

Finally I got time to fall a bit more for my prince charming, my saviour. He's all that and a bit more. I was already losing hope, thinking that guys like him would exactly leave Roberta Nora's books, he jumped out of one of her pages and it's *sighs*. The way he looks at me and smiles and explains stuff. I travel in my mind while listening to him.

After getting to know almost everyone. There are lots of families living in the community, when you leave the alpha's residence grounds, there is a world out there. All werewolves, all kind and nothing I have seen in the human world. I wonder how such nice people can be ruled by such ruthless one.

And they didn't forget me. They remember well, very well who I am. Which got my cheeks burning all the time. I'm the girl that fronted Derek. *chuckles* they were still nice to me. Even though I was disobedient to the supreme one.

"It's a shame that you didn't get to see this before, but now it's even better, the spring is here." Fabian says as we walk through the woods.

Apparently everything belongs to them and they just acquired the south side of the valley, when they threatened González into selling them the piece of land

Apparently everything belongs to them and they just acquired the south side of the valley, when they threatened González into selling them the piece of land. It belongs to their mother's family side, after they moved from the east of the country to the west in order to run from something they won't tell me about, they installed themselves here.

"The Boss, Alpha. I was terribly disappointed with my aunt; how could she be so evil. She enraged me. But Derek!" I explain. "Derek just got the worst feeling out of me, hate."

"From hate to love-" I interrupt him right away.

"No. No. No. No. No.... No." I say and he starts laughing. "No ways. That's ridiculous."

"Ok." he says with his hands in the air. Defensively. "That's the part that really makes me feel bad about bringing you here."

"You did it with the best of intentions." I say. "Thank you, Fabian." I say as we stop on seeing the house from a distance, it's as beautiful from far as it is close. The trip seemed to be so short, bit it was the good company. He turns and looks at me smiling. "I have never in my life had so much fun outside a library."

"You don't look like a nerd." he plays and I laugh, he only opens a smile.

"Looks deceive." We giggle and then comes the awkward silence. "You were the first one ever making me feel like a human being. It had to be a supernatural creature, tamed one. Treating me like no human has ever done." I say emotional, almost crying.

"You just said that looks deceive." he says grinning at me. Omg, is it bad to be lusting for his kiss so bad. I can't lie that he makes me feel things I never did feel before. "I would do anything to see that smile more often." he replies making me blush, he winks at me. Somebody hold me, I'm going to faint. Ok, now I'm sounding too cheesy. But no, I'm just looking at his lips with so much hunger. Kiss me please, make the move. "The trip doesn't have to finish here. You talked about books. I know a bookworm." he says breaking the enchant.

The next minute we get into a huge room covered with books up and down. I was amazed. "Oh my gosh." I say with my mouth half opened. Never saw this room in the house.

"Lydia!" he calls serious catching my attention.

"mmm?" I answer not looking at him.

"You are drooling." he says pointing at the corner of my mouth and instinctively I get aware cleaning my mouth but there was nothing there, he just laughs. I shove him with my hand, it's not like he moved. This people are solid like rock, even Vanessa, a girl, looks so fragile; not really. He played me good.

"Who the hell owns this, we could be best friends, mates. I don't care, we would spend hours in here together mating with the books while holding our pinkies." I say a bit dramatic in a joking manner. But I was really in love with this place.

"You want to be friends, mates with Derek?" Fabian jokes and I lose the feeling for books right away.

"Really, Derek! He doesn't look like a bookworm."

"Looks deceive." we say at the same time and start laughing.

Our eyes lock, again that awkward moment. There won't be another opportunity like this once Derek gets back.

I might regret this later but what the hell. I crush my lips on his. And just stay there. What do I do next, shit shit shit. I never kissed a boy. He doesn't even do anything just stays there, still. Oh, gosh.

I do what was less dumb than kiss him, I break the kiss. I mean, I try to, because when he feels that I'm moving away, he wraps his hand around my waist pulling me closer to his strong chest, deepening the kiss. His tongue brushing my lips asking for entrance. I part my lips and start moving as he does. Magic, I'm floating. I can already die.

He breaks the kiss and I open my eyes not believing I just kissed him. Butterflies, oh the butterflies. Like a child I couldn't believe this happened. But on the other hand as a new adult, I can't believe this happened.

a

"I'm sorry." he says and I shake my head diving in his eyes.  Why is he apologising,  what for,  instead of kissing me again?

"I'm. The. One who kissed you." I say under a chuckle.

"This shouldn't happen." he says cleaning his eyes.

"do you regret it?" I demand.

*Fabian PoV*

Showing Lydia around just proved one thing. She's contagious. Everyone else just liked her and she loved everyone. And me. I never imagined that I would come to like someone that wasn't my mate this much. I don't know how it feel to have a mate,  but lydia just feels as good as I can imagine a mate.

She just explained with no words what her eyes always say on looking at me. I didn't have this coming and couldn't pull her back. Damn,  she is so sweet. I pull her close to me,  I want more of those rich lips of hers. Couldn't resist,  but when I get strength along with a reprehensible wolf turning inside of me, I pull back and look at her.

"I'm sorry. " I say and she frowns.

"I'm. The. One. Who kissed. You." She says nervous,  even when she's nervous she's cute.

"I'm sorry." he says and I shake my head diving in his eyes. Why is he apologising, what for, instead of kissing me again?

"I'm. The. One who kissed you." I say under a chuckle.

"This shouldn't happen." he says cleaning his eyes.

"do you regret it?" I demand.

*Fabian PoV*

Showing Lydia around just proved one thing. She's contagious. Everyone else just liked her and she loved everyone. And me. I never imagined that I would come to like someone that wasn't my mate this much. I don't know how it feel to have a mate, but Lydia just feels as good as I can imagine a mate.

She just explained with no words what her eyes always say on looking at me. I didn't have this coming and couldn't pull her back. Damn, she is so sweet. I pull her close to me, I want more of those rich lips of hers. Couldn't resist, but when I get strength along with a reprehensible wolf turning inside of me, I pull back and look at her.

"I'm sorry. " I blurt and she frowns.

"I'm. The. One. Who kissed. You." She says nervous, even when she's nervous she's cute.

It wasn't hard to decipher and notice that it was her first kiss

It wasn't hard to decipher and notice that it was her first kiss. This whole time was trying to respect her and her innocence, containing my desire to kiss her and make her mine.

"This shouldn't happen." I say again without thinking on her reaction on this.

"Do you regret it?" she asks. Regret isn't exactly the word.

"I think I will regret the fact that I'm not regretting this." I say honestly and she smiles. I have to fight myself to not kiss her again. I step back and look around. "You are in your heaven, I guess."

"Of course. I'm not leaving this place after today."

"just make sure to take the book and read in your room, to avoid unpleasant encounters."

"He's here very often?" she pulls a face.

"No, just every night. Since he doesn't sleep." ever since the unpleasant incident that drove us here, Derek can barely sleep. One of the reasons of his grumpiness. So, he just stays in here, reading and trying to forget just like the rest of us.

"I never noticed, since he sends me away at 9, saying that I should sleep because I need to rest." I say mimicking his voice and we laugh.

"Ok, enjoy your books. If you care, there will be a bonfire later." I say reversing in my feet.

"I'm in." she says and I leave her to read.

***

She comes around together with Vanessa and Caleb. She comes and sits next to me giving that shy smile. We chat and laugh until my mind is invaded by an angry woman.

"what are you doing?" Vanessa says, I turn to look at her.

What do you even mean? I ask confused.

"I see they way you look at her and I well know she has a huge crush on you." there we go again.

"don't trip."

"Fabian, don't feed this infatuation. Soon or later your mate will make it's appearance."

"who told you she hasn't" I tease. She thinks she knows everything about everyone.

"she has? Who is it?"

"No." I clear impatiently.

"Fabian I'm killing you if you break her heart."

"what if she breaks mine first?"

"I'm serious, now stop hugging her." she says, because we are sharing a blanket and she's leaning on my shoulder.

"Jealous?" I smile.

"Ok, I give up. Go on, break her heart."

"You know I'm not fond of this idea of mate." I say, I'm not forced to take a mate, that's why there's rejection. Mates aren't as loyal as they should. Reason for that, I have seen Derek getting destroyed by his mate and my mother, was a single mother. She was totally broken and never cared for me as she should.

"because you haven't found her and get that feeling of belonging."

"I don't want that for myself."

"Don't act as if it's your choice."

"She's right." a third person comes in, Caleb.

"oh, conference! I didn't know my heartily problems were of public concern." I utter.

"we are your friends." Vanessa says.

"I wanted to know who my mate was talking to." Caleb explains.

"That's why I hate this, is she going to be invading my mind every single minute." I says, I don't need to worry about Lydia in my mind the whole time.

"It's not as bad." Caleb protests.

"I know, its just having someone up your ass every minute." I say sarcastically.

"You don't get it, do you? I want to see when you start getting lonely." She says, was it supposed to scary me?

"I don't think so." I say and glare at Lydia sleeping in my arm, listening to the guitar being played.

"Nessa, Lydia's birthday is around the corner. You have an excuse to throw a party." I say out loud and she gives me a dirty look mad that I broke the connection and blocked her.

"I don't need a party, it's ok." Lydia says.

"Of course you do. She told me that she never had a party." I say as if I'm whispering and wink to mad Vanessa.

"Stop tempting her." Lydia protests.

"She told me too. I know her birthday is around the corner." Nessa says direct to me, still mad as if I give a fuck right now.

"Guys, please. Don't worry." Lydia continues go act humble.

"You stay still. There is no possible worry on throwing a party here." Vanessa says.

"you have to ask Alpha." Lydia reminds.

"He will get an invitation." Vanessa says and we all laugh.

"How old, Lydia." the guy with the guitar asks.

"18." she replies.

"Let me sing happy early birthday." *giggles*

I escort her until her room, it was already past midnight. She looked sleepy, it was a long day. She couldn't handle our pick. "Good night, Fabian. Thank you for an awesome day." she whispers in her husky sleepy voice leaning on the door way.

"Good night, princess." I say stroking her cheek and we meet half way in a kiss. She tastes so good, somehow better than before. I love how she's so new to this but does it with so much passion, I can feel her giving herself to me. Why do I need a mate? What will I find in a mate that I can't find in her.

I step back before this takes us to a whole new level. I still want to protect her innocence and want to be a good guy. She's not like the other human girls I have been with, Lydia is precious.

*Lydia's PoV*

He kisses me so sweet and goes whispering good night again. It will be the best night of my life, after an awesome day. It's obvious we share feelings. He couldn't be faking so good.

I step back into my room closing the door. I remove my shoes and start stripping my blouse when I see a figure in the shadow. I flinch and hold my top to my chest to shield me. I turn on the side light that was closer to me than the main switch.

"Derek!" He loves doing this.

He looked as dark as never.

Wait!

Did he see us kissing? Shit, no. I'm so embarrassed. I disobeyed him, I talked to Fabian and was socialising with the werewolves. I'm so screwed.

He doesn't move or anything. Just moves his eyes from the floor to me. With his chin supporting on his hands.

I step closer to him. "Derek." I say. "Alpha." I correct myself. "Are you ok?" I say going closer to him.

He puts his feet down helping with his hands and I see his blood vessels surfacing his skin as he holds tight on the arms of the wheelchair, he starts rising . I step closer to help him, he puts his hand on mine with much effort and just then I can look in his eyes and see the scarlet pool they turned into. He puts the other hand around my neck and pulls me closer whispering in my neck. I could feel his nose traveling up and down and then he stops. I'm scared, can't move and can't say anything.

"I gave you certain orders. And I don't appreciate being disobeyed. I told you, you are mine. My captive. Or maybe you need a bit more proof of that." He says slowly still scanning his nose on my neck. I try to push him back, but this guys is steel. Next thing, I'm feeling something pointy sinking in my skin, my shoulder. I scream in agony.

He bit me. He just bit me. This Bastard excuse of an Alpha bit me.

***

One more chapter, whooph. There you had Fabian's PoV. Hope you liked it. Next PoV shall be Derek. Excited yet? Things are starting to get hot. ;)

Comment 💬

Vote 🌟

Share ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 1.1K 22
I was the unwanted. I was the broken. I was the girl no one wanted to be friends with. I was the one who kept to myself scared of rejection. I was t...
181K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
1.2M 43.2K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
321K 9.9K 54
Everest Salone was known for being the easy target to get in bed. She had heads turning as she walked because of her barbie hourglass figure. She was...