On our own time

By martinezm2

Caleb Jones is 20 year old Gym trainer.He has tried a lot of relationships but they have all failed. Alora Ka... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Character Reminder
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25

Part 11

31 2 0
By martinezm2

Three months later!

"Today is a celebration. A celebration of love, of commitment, of friendship, of family, and of two people who are in it for forever.I'm here — we're all here — because we want those moments for you. We're here to hope with you, to support you, to be proud of you, and to remind you that love isn't happily ever after, love is the experience of writing your story. It's not one moment — not even this moment. It's every moment. Big ones like saying "I love you," moving in together, getting engaged — but mostly a million little ones that come in between the big moments. Falling asleep next to one another, making dinner together, spending holidays with your families, binge-watching Netflix shows, getting a big hug when you get home from work... These everyday moments fuse together into one big experience.You fell in love by chance, but you're here today because you're making a choice. You both are choosing each other. You've chosen to be with someone who enhances you, who makes you think, makes you smile, and makes every day brighter.Will you, Caleb, keep Alora as your favorite person — to laugh with her, go on adventures with her, support her through life's tough moments, be proud of her, grow old with her, and find new reasons to love her every day?"I looked into Caleb's watering eyes and smiled.

"I will."He said wiping a tear away.

"Will you,Alora, keep Caleb as your favorite person — to laugh with him, go on adventures with him, support him through life's tough moments, be proud of him, grow old with him, and find new reasons to love him every day?"

"I will."Caleb reached over and wiped my tear with his thumb.

"You've both chosen to wear rings as a reminder of these promises. People often say wedding bands are a perfect circle, with no beginning and no end. But these rings did have a beginning. The stones were formed a long time ago deep with the earth. Eventually, a series of lucky events caused them to rise to the surface, where someone dug them up. Metal was then liquefied in a furnace at a thousand degrees — molded, cooled, and painstakingly polished. Something beautiful was made from raw elements.Love is like that. It comes from humble beginnings, and through a combination of serendipity and effort, imperfect beings shape it into something extraordinary. It's the process of making something beautiful where there was once nothing at all. As you look at these rings over the years, I hope you remember that. You've created something invaluable, and just as I know you'll protect these rings, I'm confident you'll protect the commitments you've made to one other today. I hope I haven't talked so long that people finished their drinks."Everyone laughed." because this is a celebration, and every celebration needs a toast.So to wrap this up before we all head into the reception hall for a delicious dinner and lots of dancing, I'll ask you all to raise your glasses to Caleb and Alora as we celebrate their love."Evryone raised their glasses including Caleb and I.

"Cheers!"Everyone cheered and tapped glasses.

"You may now kiss the bride."Caleb pulled me in and kissed me like he had never kissed me before.It was magical.

~

"Let's put our hands together for Mr and Mrs.Jones!"The Dj announced.The double doors opened and Caleb and I danced our way out.Behind us were Lizzy and Andrew,Jamie and her husband Matthew,Clara and her boyfriend Angel.We all danced our way down to our tables.Everyone had their assigned seat so we went to them since it was time for our toast."Andrew Jones,the groom's brother is going to say his toasts first.Andrew."Andrew stood up.

"Being Caleb's brother has been a blessing.Caleb was always more mature than me.When I would want to play ice cream tag,he would want to clean his room."Everyone laughed."I'm really happy for him.I honestly love Alora,out of his past girlfriends,she is my favorite.She understands me and we play around a lot.She is fun and I am glad to call her my sister.Thanks you."He sat down in his chair.

"Now for Caleb!"Everyone clapped.Caleb stood up and we looked at eachother.

"I love you Alora with all my heart. You are my best friend, my one and only. Since I was 20 there has never been a doubt in my mind that one day I will make you my wife, and today here we stand.Over the past two years we have grown together and learnt a lot about each other and I look forward to spending the rest of my life learning a lot more with you. I promise to always be there for you, support you, to always make your life fun and never boring, to show you love, to tell you everyday just how beautiful you are.I love you so much it is hard to put into words. When I hold you, it is not tight enough. When I kiss you, it is not passionate enough. Even my most passionate kisses don't come close to show you how much you mean to me. You are my Wonder Woman, my Little Mermaid, my Goddess and my Queen.When you run up and throw your arms around me, I know that you feel the same as I do and that is the best feeling in the world.I am completely happy and never want that feeling to end."He raised his glass and everyone did the same.We all took a sip and he sat down.He gave me a kiss on the lips.It was sweet and gentle.

"Now for Alora!"I stood up and held my glass in my hand.

"I choose you. To stand by your side and sleep in your arms. To be joy to your heart and food for your soul. To learn with you and grow with you, even as time and life change us both. I promise to laugh with you in good times and struggle alongside you in bad times. I promise to respect you and cherish you as an individual, a partner, and an equal, knowing that we do not complete, but complement each other. May we have many adventures and grow old together."I raised my glass and took a sip.

"Now for Ella Jones."Ella stood up and smiled at me.I smiled back.

"The true measure of a man it is said is where he stands in the times of hardship and tribulation and not in the times of comfort and ease.'' Well, my son is one of the greatest men on earth because right from the very time he was young, his spirit was crushed but he stood firm like a house built on a firm ground.I am happy that he has found Alora who has been right by his side and has given me another chance.I am proud to call Alora my daughter in law as much as I am proud to call Caleb my son."

"Now for Robert Jones!"

"I never cry, but I'll admit I was tearing up during today's ceremony. How about the rest of you? Wasn't it beautiful? Let's toast to the joy, health and long life of the bride and groom!"Everyone laughed and toasted.

~

"Now for the newlyweds dance,please clear the dance floor."Caleb took my hand and walked me off the stage where our table was.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright"All of me was the song we choose.

"I'm can't believe we are already married."Caleb said in my ear.

"Neither can I.I never imagined myself being married at 21.I knew I wanted to be young so I wasn't 36 when I had my first kid."He laughed.

"And If you are still having kids at 36?"I giggled.

"I mean I don't care if we are,but I want to have some before I reach that old."

"Don't worry.We can work on that tonight."I blushed.

"'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh"

~

"Everything went as planned babe."I said rubbing lotion on my legs.

"It sure did."I felt him get on the bed.

"I think your mother actually likes me."He chuckled.

"She always did.It just took her longer to realize you are the most amazing person in the world."He moved my hair from my neck."Your stiff,I'll give you a massage."

"I'd like that."I continued to rub lotion on my legs as he massaged my shoulders.

He began to plant soft kisses along my neck.He took the straps of my silk night gown and let them fall.He continued to massage and kiss me.He wrapped his arm around me and cupped my breast.

"I thought you wanted to wait until we were in Jamacia."I said trying not to groan or make any sexual noise.

"Don't worry,we can do it there too."He turned me around.I stood in between his legs.

I let my silk gown fall to the floor.He smirked and bite his lip.Then he pulled me into the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
94.9K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
202K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး