Part 11

Three months later!

"Today is a celebration

"Today is a celebration. A celebration of love, of commitment, of friendship, of family, and of two people who are in it for forever.I'm here — we're all here — because we want those moments for you. We're here to hope with you, to support you, to be proud of you, and to remind you that love isn't happily ever after, love is the experience of writing your story. It's not one moment — not even this moment. It's every moment. Big ones like saying "I love you," moving in together, getting engaged — but mostly a million little ones that come in between the big moments. Falling asleep next to one another, making dinner together, spending holidays with your families, binge-watching Netflix shows, getting a big hug when you get home from work... These everyday moments fuse together into one big experience.You fell in love by chance, but you're here today because you're making a choice. You both are choosing each other. You've chosen to be with someone who enhances you, who makes you think, makes you smile, and makes every day brighter.Will you, Caleb, keep Alora as your favorite person — to laugh with her, go on adventures with her, support her through life's tough moments, be proud of her, grow old with her, and find new reasons to love her every day?"I looked into Caleb's watering eyes and smiled.

"I will."He said wiping a tear away.

"Will you,Alora, keep Caleb as your favorite person — to laugh with him, go on adventures with him, support him through life's tough moments, be proud of him, grow old with him, and find new reasons to love him every day?"

"I will."Caleb reached over and wiped my tear with his thumb.

"You've both chosen to wear rings as a reminder of these promises. People often say wedding bands are a perfect circle, with no beginning and no end. But these rings did have a beginning. The stones were formed a long time ago deep with the earth. Eventually, a series of lucky events caused them to rise to the surface, where someone dug them up. Metal was then liquefied in a furnace at a thousand degrees — molded, cooled, and painstakingly polished. Something beautiful was made from raw elements.Love is like that. It comes from humble beginnings, and through a combination of serendipity and effort, imperfect beings shape it into something extraordinary. It's the process of making something beautiful where there was once nothing at all. As you look at these rings over the years, I hope you remember that. You've created something invaluable, and just as I know you'll protect these rings, I'm confident you'll protect the commitments you've made to one other today. I hope I haven't talked so long that people finished their drinks."Everyone laughed." because this is a celebration, and every celebration needs a toast.So to wrap this up before we all head into the reception hall for a delicious dinner and lots of dancing, I'll ask you all to raise your glasses to Caleb and Alora as we celebrate their love."Evryone raised their glasses including Caleb and I.

On our own timeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara