Part 8

"Morning."I flipped the egg.

"Morning Lizzy."I put the egg on a plate and placed it on the table in front of her.

"You seem cheery."I smiled and cracked another egg on the pan.

"I guess I am.Hey,Caleb and I are going to bring some boxes down to the apartment,do you mind clearin out grandpa's room?"She swallowed some egg and nodded.

"Sure,after you explain last night."I smiled.

"Maybe later."Andrew came in and sat down.

"Morning Lora."He always calls me lora.

"I'll give your egg when you promise to stop calling me Lora."He smiled.

"I promise."I put the plate down."Thanks Lora."I rolled my eyes and continued to cook.

"Morning."Two arms wrapped around me.I turned my head and see Caleb.He kissed my lips.I took his snap back and put it on my head.

"Morning.Here,eat your eggs.I'm gonna start packing."He took the eggs and sat down.

"I already started your room."I nodded.

"Here,I'll help with Grandpa's room."Lizzy put her plate in the sink.

"It's been a while since we've gone through his things."I opened the door and we walked in.

"I sure do miss him.Especially when he laughed and his dentures would slip out a bit."We both laughed.

Caleb's POV

"So you finally got her to do it?"Andrew asked.I sat back in my chair.

"I didn't finally get her to do it.We agreed that we were ready."He laughed."I don't understand what's funny."

"You are being so............like mom and dad.Taking your time with shit.Come on,you know you wanted to fuck her before."

"Listen Man,I'm sorry that I don't want to be a father when I am not married or at least thinking about marriage,but please,don't talk about her like that."

"Whatever,just stop talking about it.What are you planning to do anyways?"

"I'm not planning anything."

"About the baby.And your girl."He sighed.

"I don't know man,I love her alot but-"

"But nothing.You need to step it up and care for your family."

"I know,I'm just scared.In two months,I'm gonna be a dad.I know mom and dad won't be happy."

"Have you talked to them?"He shook his head.

"Not since they went to Spain,I think they come home this weekend."I nodded.

"I'm gonna try getting Alora to meet them again."He laughed.

"Good luck.Sorry about what I said earlier."I nodded."I'm just so overwhelmed and I don't want to talk to Lizzy about because I don't want to stress her out.I can tell she is nervous,and might be scared that I am going to leave her,but I tell her all the time,I am not going anywhere.Even if she wants me to,I am staying around for them both."I patted his back.

"That's sweet bro."

"How about you?Are you excited about the whole move?"I nodded.

"I am actually,it's a huge step in our relationship.Can you believe this man,two years for the both of us.Thanks to nachos and soda."We both laughed and decided to clean up so the girls didn't have to.

Lizzy's POv

"Here,put this in the third box."Alora handed me a picutre.I placed it down in the box.

"Do you think Andrew is going to stay with me?"Alora froze.

"Why would you doubt he would?"I started to organize some books.

"I'm not doubting him,I guess I'm just scared.He always tells me he won't.I don't know Alora.This whole pregnancy thing is just so overwhelming."All of a sudden,I was sobbing."And I don't want you tog o because then if he leaves I'm gonna be all alone and I can't raise a child on my own and his parents are going to be mad and not want anything to do with it and them I'm really going to be alone because you and Caleb are gonna move on without me and I am going to die alone."She came over to me and sat me down.

"None of that is going to happen Liz.I am one phone call away,at anytime.Andrew is the nicest man you have ever been with.He has sticked by your side for two years Liz.He's not like the other scum bags you have dated.Trust me.You'll be fine and I will never leave you alone."She lied my head on her chest as I cried my eyes out."Plus,this is just the horomones.I hope."I smiled.

"You always find a way to get me to smile."She wiped my face.

"Now come on,I can't do this move with out you."She took my hand and continued where we left off.