Part 4

My alarm beeped at five in the morning.I got out of bed and hopped in the shower.

I decided on a gray sports bra,grey leggings and a pink sweater for my morning jog.

I took a banana from the fruit bowl.I took the newspaper from the island and sat on a stool.I peeled the banana and started eating it.

Mall expansion for Victoria Secret.Now Hiring!

I circled that and threw the banana peel away.

~

I drove to the park.I plugged my head phones in my ears and played Justin Bieber.I began run on the trail.

It's so beautiful out.The birds were chirping and the sun was rising.

"Why do you stalk me?"I took my head phone out

"Why do you stalk me?"I took my head phone out.No one was there.I continued to run."Answer my question Alora."I stopped running and turned back.No one was there.I turned forward and Caleb was standing there.

"HOLY SHIT!"I screamed.I squatted down so I can catch my breath.I looked at him and he was laughing."You did that on purpose didn't you?"

"I sure did."He held his hand out.

"I don't know if I can trust you now."I took his hand and he helped me up.

"What are you doing out so early?"I looked around.

"Looks like I'm jogging doesn't it?Well,yea.I jog every morning."

"Same."

'By the way,thanks for last night."He nodded."Welp,I'd better get going.I'm going to apply for Victoria Secret after this."

"Really?"

"Yea,I saw it in the paper.So I took your advice."He smiled.

"I'll see you around."I nodded and continued my jog as he went the opposite way.

~

"Hi,I was wondering if I could apply for a job here?"I asked the lady at the front desk.

"Follow me."I followed her to a room.She opened the door.I walked in and the door closed.There was a lady sitting at a desk.

"How may I help you?"I sat in the chair.

"I was wondering if I could apply for a job?"She nodded.

"This is an urgent upgrade so we do the interviews instead of all the applications.Mostly because I don't feel like looking threw them all."We both laughed."I'm Charolette.The manager.I'm gonna be honest with you,I already love you."I laughed."So tell me about yourself darling."

"I'm Alora Kanes.I'm 19 years old.I live with my bestfriend Lizzy.I think that's it."

"Are you in highschool or what?"