Part 10

2 Months(A lot of spelling errors btw!)

"I'm barging in!"I yelled walking through the door

"Hey babe."Lizzy came from the kitchen and hugged Caleb and I.

"Where are my babies?"I said sitting on the sofa.

"Their over in my bedroom with Andrew.You can go in,he was changing them."She said chopping a carrot.

"Hey Andrew."I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek."How are you?"He smiled.

"I've been doing well actually.They sleep through most of the night so we have been getting at least a little bit of sleep.It's kinda of exciting though,seeing them grow up.It's crazy how they learn."I smiled.

"That's good.You guys are doing really good though."He chuckled."Now it's my turn."I picked up Scarlett and lied her on my shoulder.Andrew took Ryder to the living room for Caleb to hold him.

I sat down next to Caleb as he made funny sounds at Ryder.

"So how is this whole mother thing working for you Liz?"She smiled.

"Um,it's been pretty good and exciting."She wiped her hands on her apron and sat on a stool."They are little angels though.I mean they sleep through the night,eat on schedule,although they poop a lot,they are still perfect."I laughed.

"They are too cute.Have your parents meet them Andrew?"He shook his head.

"Caleb and I were talking and wondered if we could all go over.Introduce the babies and give them another chance?"I looked at Caleb and he nervously smiled.

"I mean I guess I can try again and not take what they say personal."We all laughed.

"So how about now?"I was wearing a grew sweater,ripped jeans and heels.

"Hey,"Caleb put his arm around me."It's your style and it describes you.My parents were harsh last time because they want us to be with someone who is worth being with and smoetimes,to figure that out,they become harsh.Don't worry,Andrew and I have spoken some sense into them.They are great people once you get to know them."I smiled.