Part 2

I walked into the gym and went to the locker room.

"Hey Alora."Jamie and her group said to me as they walked out.

"Hey guys.Wow,you all are getting abs.Goals."We all laughed and we walked out.Jamie is kinda of like my workout buddy.She comes everyday like me.Sometimes we train together.She is a really sweet girl.

"I totally love those leggings

"I totally love those leggings."Clara said pointing at my leggings.

"Thanks,Victoria secret girl."She laughed.We headed to the treadmills.We all got on one and set our water bottles down.I started at a slow jog but then I spotted Caleb."I'll be right back."Jamie nodded.I turned the machine off and walked over to Caleb."You are totally doing that wrong."I said crossing ym arms over my chest.He dropped the weight lightly and sat up.

"Look who it is.I see you cleaned up all the soda."He said pointing at me stomach.

"And I see you've gotten rid of those cheesy shoes."He laughed.

"Nope,their in the washer at home."I cracked a smile.

"Welp.Oh,I met your brother,Andrew?"He nodded."He seems nice."

"Puhlease,he is the worst person on earth.He smashes every girl he meets."He changed the weights to higher amounts.

"Don't worry,Elizabeth is the same.That's why she lives with me.But she gets so much money from her "Job".I don't understand her."He chuckled.

"Is she your sister or...........?"

"Bestfriend.Since we were in diapers."

"Wow."I nodded."I've known Andrew for all my life too.We used to fight over space in my mom's stomach."I was laughing so hard I had to hold my stomach.It was just so corny.

"HEY ALORA!You coming?"Jamie called by the yoga section.

"Be right there."I looked at Caleb."I have to go.I'll chat with you later?"

"Definitely."I smiled and ran off to Jamie and the girls.

~

"Phew."I closed the apartment door and threw my keys in the key bowl."I am warning ya'll I am here,so please,if you are naked.Go get dressed."I walked to the living room with my hand covering my eyes.

"Your fine."Lizzy said.I uncovered my eyes to see them cuddling and watching netflix.This is probably the first time I have ever seen Lizzy actually bond with a guy.

"Wow."I opened the fridge and grabbed some strarweberrys."I saw your brother at the gym."I said chewing a straweberry.

"That man is always there.I think it's stress."I nodded.

"Well,I am going to relax in my room."I took the straweberry's and walked to the side table.I picked up the lap top.

"Why do you need that?"Lizzy said grinning.