Part 24

Must read Author's note!

Author's note:Hey guys,I hope you like this book so far.I'm working really hard for it and I like it myself.So I am going to do a huge time skip.This next chapter is going to be 7 months later.The reason I am skipping so many months,is so that I can move on.I don't really have anything to say about her pregnancy throughout it so yea.Sorry if that makes you angry buttttttttt...........By the way,they are having one boy and one girl!So excited.

7 months

"Babe."I tapped Caleb on the arm.It's 2 in the morning."Babe."I whispered again.

"Yea?"He said sleepily.

"My water just broke."I said calmly but on the inside,I am sweating bullets.

"Ok,I'll get Malachi,you get pants on."He jumped out of the bed.

"I can't!Their coming now!"i screamed as I clutched my huge belly."Call the ambulance or something!Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"He ran out of the room.He later came back with his phone between his ear and shoulder.

"Take the head?Really?"I screamed again and he shuffled to me."Ok,you're on speaker."He set the phone down beside me.

"Alora?"It was my doctor.

"Ughhhhhhhh!"I yelled.

"Caleb is going to follow my directions ok?I am going to tell him what to do and you are going to do what I say ok?"

"Uh huh."

"Caleb,open her legs wide."Caleb did so."Can you see the head?"

"I think so.Oh there it is."He fell back.

"Ah!Honey!"I screamed."Doctor,he's unconcious!"

"Ok,ok.I am coming up right now."The doctor flew in the room and began to do her work.

~

"You're all set."The doctor closed her suitcase."Had you decided on names?"I nodded.

"We decided on Aspen Marie Jones and Hunter Alexander Jones."Caleb explained.The doctor smiled.

"Bye thanks again."I said as she walked out.

"Babe."Caleb looked at me."I cannot believe you."He sat next to me.

"What?"I smiled.

"You fainted.While I was giving birth."He laughed quietly,afraid he would wake the sleeping babies in my hands.

"Hello?"Lizzy knocked on the door.

"Come in."Lizzy,Andrew,My mom,Ella,and Rob came in.The all circled around the bed."Where's my other baby?"I asked looking around.

"I just put him to sleep."Lizzy announced.I smiled.

"Guys.Meet Aspen and Hunter."I said holding out the babies.

"I said holding out the babies

~

Everyone left the house a while ago.Caleb and I hadn't planned on a home birth but it doesn't matter.As long as our babies are here.I think having children was the most painful thing I have ever done.I definitely won't be having more anytime soon.I have been in the twins room for a while now.I have been watching them sleep as I rocked Malachi in my arms.I decided to put Malachi in the swing so I could fold some new clothes for the twins.

I decided to put Malachi in the swing so I could fold some new clothes for the twins

"Hey babe."Caleb came in the room.I smiled.

"Andrew just called me.They planned the wedding for next week.They said they wanted to give the babies some time to adjust."I smiled.

"Sounds good."

"Are you ok?"I nodded.

"Alright,do you need anything from the store?"I shook my head.

"Why are you going to the store at nine at night?Matter of fact,you've been going to the store a lot lately at night.But for some reason,our pantry is empty."He just stood there.

"I don't know,I fill it all the time.Do you need anything or not?"I rolled my eyes.

"No."He walked out.I put Malachi in his own room and went to bed.

~

"Just stay here with the kids."I grabbed my coat and hopped in my car.Lizzy closed my house door and I drove off to follow Caleb.

He parked in front of a mansion.He got out of the car and a girl came running out.She ran into his arms.He set her down and kissed her.A long passionate kiss.She wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her into the house,not breaking the kiss.

I shot up.I was sweating.Caleb turned to face me.

"Are you ok?"I wiped my forehead.

"Yea.Just a nightmare."He kissed my cheek and went back to sleep.