Part 5

I got out of bed and dragged myself to my bathroom.I put some toothpaste on my tooth brush and began to lazily brush.

"Alora?"I opened my door to see Lizzy standing there.

"What?"I said angrily.

"I was just making sure you remember you have work."I closed the door on her face.

Part of me is angry because she knew they were gonna be there.The other part of me is because Caleb's parents hated me on the first date.The other part of me is just pissed off because I have my period.It totally sucks being a girl.

I threw my hair up in a bun and dragged myself yet again to the kitchen.

I grabbed a grape from Lizzy's bowl.

"Who are these for?"I asked standing in front of the pink flowers that were on the counter.

"For you.There is a card."She grabbed her bowl and went to the couch.

Alora-
I'm sorry about last night.Even if we had told you they were coming,they would've acted the same.I promise you won't ever have to do that again.Please forgive me.I'll know if I see you tonight at my apartment.I'm thinking six since the sun is still up.Don't worry,Parent's free.      Love Caleb

I giggled and slipped the card back in.I took the flowers to my room and closed the door.

~

"I'm out.Bye bitch.Bye Bitches boyfriend."I grabbed my keys from the bowl.

"Bye!"They both yelled.

I got to my car and got in.

"Phew.I'm ready for my first day."I started the car and drove off to the mall.

"I started the car and drove off to the mall

~

"Thank you.Have a nice day."

"You too."I said to the nice lady.She walked off.I moved from behind the counter to the panties.I began to refold them nicely and put them in an organized row.

"So can you?"I looked up and see Caleb standing there.

"Hey!And yea.Thanks for the flowers too."I gave him a quick hug then continued to fold the thongs."What should I wear?"

"No problem and those are fine."He said smirking at the thongs.I put them down.

"You're funny."He laughed.

"Nah,bring a bathing suit though."

"Swimming huh?"

"Something like that.Listen,I gotta go.See you at seven.I'll text you the address."He kissed my cheek and left.

"Hey Alora,It's our break."Chelasea reminded me.

"Thanks Chels.Do you have any plans?"

"Nope,do you?"