Part 15

1 month later.

Short chapter but big news!!!!

Invitation^^^^(The first picture is the invitation

Invitation^^^^(The first picture is the invitation.The others are the decorations)

"Hi!Thanks for coming!"I hugged Jamie.

"Thanks for having us.Here,I picked it out from Baby's R Us."She handed me a big box wrapped in blue paper.

"Thanks guys.There is coffee and snacks over there."They nodded and walked away.

"Here,I'll take that."Caleb took the box from my hand.

"Thanks.This is turning out great."He nodded."Especially for being one month late."He chuckled.

"Hey,the moving too longer.Not my fault."He kissed my lips and walked away.

                                                            (What her dress looks like on her^^^^^)

~

"Thanks for coming."I closed the door and sighed.

"It was great."Lizzy said.

"Thanks to you.If you and Andrew hadn't helped get this house organzied,we would've had to have the shower after he was born."She laughed.

"Have ya'll decided on a name?"I nodded.

"Malachi Xavier Jones."

"That is too cute.We decided on Vivean Isabella Jones."I screamed.

"That is adorable."

"Babe!"Caleb called from the kitchen.

"Coming."I waddled to the kitchen.

"Andrew and I will clean up.You and Lizzy can take the twins and go upstairs.We don't want you working."

"Sounds good to me.Remind me to never wear heels when your pregnant."He chuckled.I picked up Ryder and Lizzy took Scar."Did I show you Malachi's room?"Lizzy shook her head."We finished it yesterday."I opened the first door on the right.

"I opened the first door on the right

"The closet is over there."She walked in and ran her hand along the crib railing."Lizzy?"She turned around revealing her tears.

"Oh Alora.Do you see us?Married,pregnant,mothers.Just three years ago we were getting drunk and partying.Now we're changing diapers and buying baby food."I hugged her.She took Ryder and held him in her other hand.

"It's ok though.We had to move on.We have wonderful partners and wonderful children."She wiped her tears.

"You're right,you're right.I'm sorry."

"Alora!"Caleb called me.

"Coming!"Lizzy and I said at the same time.

We walked down the steps.There were roses making a path.She walked on the path.I went around the kitchen to meet Caleb on the other side.Lizzy made it to the entry way where Andrew was on one knee.

"I know you've been waiting for this,and I have been waiting to get enough money to get us the house you have wanted and the ring so here it is.Will you be my wife Elizabeth Moss?"Lizzy covered her mouth.Ryder and Scarlett giggled.

"Yes.I will be your wife."They hugged.The babies were squished between them.

"Say cheese!"They all looked this way.

"Family hug!"We all huddled."I'll go start dinner!"I waddled to the kitchen.I tried to bend over for a pan but Caleb lifted me up by my arm.

"I'll just order pizza."I smiled.

"Good idea."He planted a soft kiss on my lips and we joined Andrew and Lizzy and the babies for a dance party.