Part 1

I'm walking through the mall.Elizabeth and I have been best friends since we were in diapers.

"Ok,How about this one,I am 5'9,I love golfing,bowling and spending time with my 12 hairless cats

"Ok,How about this one,I am 5'9,I love golfing,bowling and spending time with my 12 hairless cats."I looked at her serious for a second.Then we broke out into laughter.

"You are too funny."I said sipping ym soda and looking around.

"Hey,he seems sweet and cute."She showed me a picture.

"Ok,I thought you promised to stop trying to find me a boyfriend.Don't we both know that I have bad luck with relationships?"She nodded."Look!25 percent sale at victoria secret!"I shuffled to the store with linked a linked arm to Elizabeth's  arm.

As we walked in,something smushed against me,crushing my soda cup to my shirt.I fell to the floor.There were nacho's everywhere.

"I am so.Sorry."I looked to my left and see a guy on the floor with nacho cheese everywhere.

"No,it's ok."He got up and gave me his hand.I took it but as he was lifting me up,he slipped on cheese and we both fell to the floor.I took a minute to laugh.I stood up and helped him balance.

"Again,I am so sorry."He was still holding my hand.

"You're shaking?"He let go.

"Well,I get nervous around pretty girls."I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Well,sorry about your nachos.And your shoes."I said pointing at his cheesy shoes.

"It's ok,sorry about your shirt.Especially since it's white.Well,was white."I giggled.

"Well,bye then."I grabbed my purse from the floor and looked for Lizzy.

I sighed and walked off,texting Lizzy.

Me-Where the hell are you?

#1 Bestie-Well,while you and that guy where slippin and slidin,I hooked up with his brother.Did you know their twins?!Ahhhhhhhhhh!So cute.One for me one for you.

Me-Uh,no.I am going home,my shirt is starting to stick to my stomach.

#1 Bestie-Whatevs.I'll see you when I get there.He offered me a ride.

Me-Don't get raped.Or killed.Love ya bitch

#1 Bestie-Love ya too beotch 

I made it to my car without crashing into anyone else.

The thing you need to know about Lizzy is that she is beautiful and gets all the guys.She isn't really into a real relationship.More of a one night stand.Which usually happens at my place,considering she is staying there.Although I worry about her,I know I am her wall and I keep her safe.I don't act like her mother or anything,but I love her to death so I make sure she is always ok.She moved in a year ago when her mother died.It was so sad.I loved Mrs.Reynolds.

~

After I showered and changed into a sports bra and leggings,I plopped on the sofa and opened my lap top.Of course,Lizzy left the dating website open.It's called Cupid's found the one.So corny.

*Breep.*

There was a notification.I clicked on notifications inbox.

Caleb Jones has requested a chat with you

I clicked on Caleb's account.

Mt first reaction is Damnnnnnnn

Mt first reaction is Damnnnnnnn.Second,he looks a little familiar.

Chat accepted

Caleb Jones-Hi,I don't know if you remember me but I smashed into you at the mall.I'm the nachos dork.

Me-I knew you looked familiar.You aren't a dork don't worry,I am so clumsy

Caleb Jones-But yea,just wanted to say sorry.

Me-For the third time?Lmao,you are funny.Are you sure that's all you wanted.

Caleb Jones-You got me!I wanted to know why a girl like you,is on a site like this.

Me-Well,tell me why a guy like you is on a site like this

Caleb Jones-Hey,I asked you first.

Me-My friend.Lizzy,the one I was with but disappeared,she signed me up for a lot.I have had a lot of bad luck with my past relationships.She says she is making sure I don't die alone.What a friend right?Hbu.

Caleb Jones-I know Lizzy,my brother introduced me to her before leaving.Don't ask me where.I was headed to the gym and I found your profile.And My brother signed me up too.But I honestly didn't have a problem with it.

Me-I was headed to the gym too.I love going to the gym.What gym do you go to?

Caleb Jones-Planet fitness on Waterbury ave.

Me-What a small world.I go to the same one.

Caleb Jones-Sheesh,is there anything else we have in common?

Me-Depends,I write,sing,workout and I love to paint.

Caleb Jones-I like working out,I can't sing,can't paint and I failed my english course in college.Are you still in Highschool?You seem young.

Me-No,I graduated early.I went to college for 2 years.I wasn't "Allowed " to attend anymore because my class was too high.

Caleb Jones-Damn,I'm jealous.

Me-Are you still in highschool?

Caleb Jones-No,I finished college.I went to a community.I want to be a professional actor.Or trainer but that so my current job.

Me-A trainer.And that's a good job.

Caleb Jones-Yea,at the gym.That's why I am always there.And when Andrew gets me stressed out.Lmao

Me-Andrew?

Caleb Jones-Typing..........

"Hey!"Lizzy barged through the door.I slammed the lap top closed and jumped off the sofa.

"Hey.Where have you been?"I grabbed my coat and slipped it on.

"I was with Andrew."Andrew.

"Andrew?"A Caleb look a like stepped in.

"Hey,I'm Andrew.That guy you crashed into,he's my brother Caleb."I nodded and shook his hand.

"Where are you going?"I froze for a second.

"The gym!The gym.Leave you two alone.Bye."I rushed out the door and down the steps to the front entrance to the building.She almost caught me.I don't want her to know just yet.She overreacts about everything.Another reason why I love her.