Pillowtalk / Niam

By Mizzy_Styles

nobody but you body but me body but us bodies together More

Prologue
Chapter 1: whatever it is
Chapter 2: Sunrise
Chapter 3: The way we fuck
Chapter 4: His smile
Chapter 5: Love Sonnet 17
Chapter 6: Valentines
Chapter 7: This
Chapter 9: Tongue deep
Chapter 10: Marry me?
Chapter 11: Selfish
Chapter 12: Home
Chapter 13: Fury
Chapter 14: Art
Chapter 15: Sun
Chapter 16: Holidays
Chapter 17: Holidays pt2
Chapter 18: Phone calls
Chapter 19: Pools
Chapter 20: Phone calls pt2
Chapter 21: Holiday sex
Chapter 22: Heartache
Chapter 23: Goodbye
Chapter 24: Goodbye pt2
Chapter 25: Letting him go
Chapter 26: Dinner Dates & Unwanted texts
Chapter 27: Come home
Chapter 28: Telling her
Chapter 29: Is it too late?
Chapter 30: this is not the end
Chapter 31: New beginnings

Chapter 8: Just fuck me, loser

1.2K 58 1
By Mizzy_Styles

Liam opens his eyes as much as he can stand, watches Niall's completely peaceful face work some kind of magic on him. He moves his hands to brush Niall's sweaty hair back again, tilting his face up to get a better view of Niall's mouth. There's something about watching his cock disappear between the dark pink lips of the younger man that makes Liam lick his bottom lip between his teeth and pump forward faster. "So fucking perfect, Ni, shit," Liam curses helplessly. He's teetering on the edge of orgasm, and Niall can feel it, he twists his head and pushes harder, faster, chasing Liam's orgasm as if it was his own.

Niall uses his whole body as he works harder, pushing his torso forward and using the hand holding onto the back of Liam's thigh to help push Liam forward and meet his own movements. His thumb on Liam's nipple twists and rubs in a circular motion, and Liam bites down on his lower lip, letting himself go. He grunts and moans, and he barely manages to squeeze out "Ni," as he finally topples over the edge. A shaky, light whimper is pushed out of his lungs when Niall swallows, sucking and licking him clean through it. His stomach muscles quiver in aftershock under Niall's hand, and his head falls back against the wall as Niall finishes slowly pulling his mouth off of Liam's softening cock. "Holy shit," he mutters towards the ceiling.

Niall smiles against the skin of Liam's groin where it meets his thigh before pressing a light kiss. He bites kisses on his way back up Liam's body until he's standing and holding Liam's jaw in his hands. Liam captures Niall's lips in a kiss, tastes himself on his lovers tongue and another wave of possessive arousal washes over him, giving him a second wind. Liam kisses him harder, pulls him in closer by the hip and Niall grins into the kiss. Liam barely gets a hand on Niall's belt when the doorbell rings, and knocks both of them out of their sex daze.

Temporarily fucked out of his mind, Liam stares at the door like maybe it didn't even make a noise, then turns confused. "Who the hell is that?"

"Food," Niall answers, like he's also surprised. That's when Liam remembers, and concedes. Niall kisses him again. "I'll meet you in the bedroom, okay?"

Liam nods and steps out of the pants pooled around his ankles before heading to the bedroom. He immediately lays down on the bed and runs his hands over his face, using the time to regroup. A few moments later, a completely nude Niall comes into the bedroom and sinks to his knees on the mattress, legs on either side of Liam's and crawls up his body. "Did you answer the door like that?" Liam asks with a smirk.

Niall kisses his way up Liam's body with a smile. "Of course I did," Niall teases before meeting his lips with Liam's. He fits their bodies together, his hardness sliding over Liam's hipbone.

Liam hums and slides his hands up and down Niall's back as they move together again. The younger man's tongue holds a slightly different taste, and Liam pulls back a little. "You ate before coming back," he accuses.

Niall laughs. "It was one egg roll."

Liam scoffs and kisses Niall anyways. "Can't believe you think-" kiss "-an egg roll is more important-" kiss "-than fucking me."

"Nothing is more important than fucking you, Li," Niall murmurs into the kiss.

"Damn right," Liam growls as he pushes and maneuvers himself on top of Niall. He surges forward and fits their bodies completely together, taking Niall's lips as his own. It's Niall's turn to make a pleased moan. He digs his fingers into the muscles of Liam's shoulders, his arms, and Liam kisses down Niall's neck. "Gonna make you forget all about food."

"I can't believe you're seriously jealous of an egg roll," Niall mutters with a chuckle, closing his eyes and moving with Liam.

Liam laughs a little at that, but who can blame him? It's not like he's ever claimed to not be a jealous man. He can't be bothered to to reply, though, working his lips over the area Niall's chest instead. He moves down Niall's body, and Niall's hands slide over his own to twine their fingers together.

Liam takes his time, appreciating the gift before him. He kisses and works Niall's nipples with his tongue, kisses the length of each of his ribs. Liam slowly moves one of their conjoined hands and slides Niall's onto the back of his neck so he can use that hand to reach between them. As his mouth continues to work over every inch of Niall's abdomen, his hand uses the slick of his precome to jack his cock. Niall makes a pleased hum and rocks his body into the touch, his fingers of one hand squeezing Liam's and the other scratching the nape of Liam's neck.

Liam's hand meets the rhythm of whatever song is playing on the radio right then, something quirky and up-tempo. Liam's mouth finally slides down to Niall's hip bones and sucks his own marks into the beautifully pale skin. He wants Niall marked up like he is, wants the world to be able to tell just by glancing at him, that he's taken. He's found his Only, and they shouldn't try anything. The thought of Niall's body as well as his soul belonging to him and him alone spurs him on faster, and Liam takes Niall's cock in his mouth. A sound of mixed surprise and pleasure passes Niall's lips, and his hips push up, seeking more.

Liam relishes in the heaviness in his mouth, the taste on his tongue, the natural scent of his love, and how it makes him feel right. Since the first time, moments like these never fail to make him feel like this is exactly where they're meant to be.

Liam uses his hand at the base of Niall's cock to meet where his mouth isn't reaching, sucking Niall's cock and massaging his tongue on him. "Li," Niall whines. Liam opens his eyes to look up at Niall and watches as the younger man watches him with a tight brow and parted lips. Liam tilts his head to the side so they can keep their eyes locked as Liam sinks his mouth all the way down until the tip of Niall's cock hits the back of his mouth. Liam swallows around his length and sucks his lips tighter and Niall's chest falls with a rush of air escaping his lungs.

Liam keeps his eyes unwavering, pushing his lips up and down Niall's shaft quicker to match the pace he also set with his hand. Every sharp intake of breath, every guttural groan, every moan and hum Niall makes is like a goddamn symphony and Liam's the only one who gets to hear this. That's when he shuts his eyes and loses himself in his movements. He bounces his head up and down on Niall's lap, his hand meeting his mouth and tweaking on every upstroke.

Niall's moaning and sweating harder, his hips fucking up into the tight heat of Liam's mouth. They work together to chase Niall's orgasm, going faster and harder with every loud groan from the smaller man. "Li, fuck, L-Li!" Niall gasps before letting out a loud groan from the depths of his stomach as he reaches his climax. Liam swallows him through it, pulling off and using his hand to stroke him slowly and running his lips and tongue around his length. Niall lays there with his head tilted back to catch his breath for a few moments, shaking every time Liam touches his tongue to his cock. Niall's chest heaves again and he sits up on his elbows. "C'mere," he says, gesturing to Liam.

Liam slides back up to Niall and lays on top of him, bringing his hand to Niall's jaw and kissing him. Niall tangles their legs together and keeps his hands low on Liam's back as they lose track of time in each other's kiss. Liam sighs, tilts their heads back and forth, just kissing and rocking together gently. Liam moves his hand to push back Niall's hair and hold the side of his head, thumb grazing his cheek.

Niall rolls slightly, laying both of them on their sides and pulls Liam in tighter. His hand smoothes down the globes of Liam's ass, squeezing appreciatively, and smoothing back up. He repeats this movement over and over, pushing Liam's hips into his and rolling them together in a rhythm.

Liam moans into their kiss, still yet to be broken, and hugs his partner tighter. Niall's mouth parts every time they tilt their heads in different directions, his tongue silently forming words against Liam's lips, and though he can't hear the words, Liam can feel them. He feels Niall's teeth ghost over his top lip as his tongue moves, and Liam whispers "I love you, too.".

Niall rolls them quickly and manages to get Liam's stomach to the bed in a second, pressing up firmly against his backside. Niall covers Liam's entire body with his own and ruts his groin into Liam's ass. "I'm not done making you feel good yet," he whispers against Liam's lips as they continue kissing. His hands run insistently up and down Liam's flank and over his arms, and Liam shudders underneath him. "Think you got it in you, old man?" Liam scoffs lightly and Niall grins against Liam's lips. "You're gonna."

Liam laughs because he can't hold it back and Niall shakes with laughter against him, moving his mouth to Liam's shoulder. Liam's laughter dies down with a sigh, and he lays his head down on his hands. "Just fuck me, loser."

Niall chuckles again and leans back up to kiss Liam's lips, wrapping his hands around the front of Liam's shoulders. Liam hums contentedly and Niall kisses over his jaw and to his ear. Liam shudders and let's his head fall back down to his hands on the bed. Niall breathes hotly in his ear, grazes his teeth and lips on Liam's ear and gently bites the lobe. Still rolling his groin against Liam's ass, he noses behind Liam's ear and kisses his skin. Liam's eyes slip shut as he makes himself breath steadily. Niall kisses down the nape of Liam's neck and over the tops of his back and shoulders on either side. He moves and massages his hands on Liam's sides, biting kisses along the meat of Liam's back. Liam moans slightly and subconsciously moves along with Niall's touch.

Niall's mouth works along Liam's spine as he travels further down Liam's body, and his hands slide down to Liam's ass. Niall squeezes Liam's ass and massages his cheeks for a while, making Liam push back and forth on the mattress. Liam presses his own mouth to his hand under his face, lifts his ass up for his lover. Niall kisses all over the meat of Liam's ass, biting and marking it up with hickeys as he continues to massage.

Steadily, he works his mouth closer to Liam's hole and then at once, covers it with his tongue and then his lips. Immediately, Liam lets out a muffled whine. Niall pulls back just for a second, holds Liam's ass tighter and then surges forward again, licking it into a kiss. "Oh my god," Liam mutters into the skin of his hand. Gaining momentum, Niall pulls back and pushes forward over and over, licking Liam's hole with brief but deep presses of his tongue. Niall's hands push Liam's ass so he's even more exposed as he burrows his tongue inside of Liam with an animalistic noise. Liam's mouth falls open with a choked-off gasp and he bites down slightly on his hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 91 1
"Everyone breathes. Everyone dies. But not everyone lives."
1.4M 16.5K 110
Just read the title:)
1.5K 84 9
none
105K 4.1K 32
im not obsessed, im inlove