Coaching Love / A glee Blainc...

Oleh TBV006

Rachel Berry was the most likely girl to make it on broadway while been on William Mckinley High school, yet... Lebih Banyak

★Chapter 1:
★Chapter 3
★Chapter 4
★ Chapter 5
★ Chapter 6
★ Chapter 7
★ Chapter 8
★ Chapter 9
★Chapter 10
★Chapter 11
★Chapter 12
★Chapter 13
★Chapter 14
★Chapter 15
★Chapter 16
★Chapter 17
★Chapter 18
★Chapter 19
★Chapter 20
★Chapter 21
★Chapter 22
★Chapter 23
★Epilogue
★Family★

★Chapter 2

632 10 5
Oleh TBV006

So Here's what you missed on Glee: Rachel finally got to see the new glee kids she be coaching, she got thrown off by this girl kitty who's a total bitchier version of Quinn when she was in high school. She went undercover to Lima Coffee Bean where she was recognize and ended up meeting this really cute guy who she doesnt know is her competition and might be gay and that what you missed on  GLEE. 

Rachel was walking towards the choir room it was time for another rehearsal finally having all the needed members she had been given them asigments just like Mr Schuester had when she was in glee club actually she had heard of him coaching vocal adrenaline now been as tight as she had been with him she had decided it was time to honor a tradition that had been since she began on it. Stepping inside the choir room she looked as the kids were chatting with each other of the competition "Morning Guys. We are another week closer to Sectionals I know your a bit nervous of seen who we might go up against so I was thinking we could go check out the competition starting with Vocal Adrenaline"

 The rest of the club was up for it though many had a hint of fear within their eyes she felt her phone vibrating and a smirk curved on her lips as she saw the name she excused herself and stepped outside the choir room to slide the answering button "Evening Milady , are you busy?" The male's voice sounded as charming as always ,she felt a slight blush across her cheeks as she nodded with a smile "Not entirely, got a few minutes" . Blaine was sitted on Dalton with hes leg slightly crossed as he moved the page of the open book resting on he's lap while he spoke he didnt understood what he actually felt towards Rachel did he feel atracted to her or was it more of a friendship love what he had in for her, after multiple twist in hes mind he had decided the best way to find it would be Valentines Day he's favorite holiday. "How would you feel about assisting to a ball with me tonight"He suddently felt a slight nerve of whether she would accept the offer or not, maybe he did fancied her.

Rachel leaned herself against her old locker and felt like she was in high school all over again , she had actually thought of spending the day been achaperone at McKinley's ball but a date with a fun very smart gentleman like Blaine sounded even better she heard him clear he's throat as she realized she hadnt answered him "I...Id love to , Yes sounds good to me" On the other line of the phone he's grin grew wider with the reply "Then I'll pick you up around 7 " Rachel nodded in agreement as she hanged after a soft "I'll see you then" response. She walked back towards the choir room to find the rest of kids ready to see the competition as of course the crown queen Kitty was standing in front of them "I say lets go check this losers out that should just show us how much better we already are even with little miss untalented guiding us" Rachel was actually proud of herself how mature she had gotten enough not to let that bother her "Thank you Kitty but you guys shouldnt take that lightly Vocal Adrenaline has always been one of the best and we need to step our game for them"

As they were speaking one of the girls who's name was Madison stepped up and spoke in her slightly annoying voice she wondered if that was maybe how Mr Schue felt when she spoke "I heard of another huge contender The Warblers from Dalton seems they have been seriously working and now they have some sort of legend helping them a guy that helped The Warblers win Nationals the year after you graduated Miss Berry"  Rachel felt curious she would have to find out more about them but she remembered the advice Mr Schuester had given her last week. She could almost heard hes voice on her head "Its easy getting caught in the competition but the best way to win is focusing on what you guys have" of course he wanted to win but he also wanted to help with the Glub he still held in hes heart.

The huge stage shinning as the reflector moved towards the lead singer a dark haired guy with curls and a powerful voice the rest of the crew dancing around him as they follow to the beat of "Give Love a bad name- BonJovi" the McKinley New Directions hidden behind the chairs, Rachel was friends with Mr Schue but she wanted them to feel the thrill of watching over your competition without them knowing. When they stepped outside and walked out theNew Direction members were commenting on how good they were and how would they ever beat them but she couldnt help but feel distracted had Blaine asked her on an actual date or was it a friends  date she probably should have asked she couldnt help but laugh at herself she was old enough to be straight and ask things but for some reason he made her feel like in highschool that sweet feeling she hadnt felt since Finn had died though nobody would ever replace him.

Approaching the hour Rachel was getting ready with  her curling iron as she looked at the excitement her eyes held in the reflection of herself the music began sounding in her mind , on another house a T shirt nervous guy stared at he's reflection while finishing combing he's hair,suddently it was as they were singing side by side. They both felt like they were heading to Prom that night.

♫♪  Don't panic
Panic.
Now do we have to dress up for the prom
Dude I don't think we have the choice.

Yeah it's the night of all nights
Gotta look just right, 
Dressing to impress the boys.

Do I wear classic or vintage or plaid, 
Where's the mirror?
I think this tux is too baggy, too tight
It makes me look weird.

Should I go movie star?
Glamourous, sassy or sweet?
I don't know but no one better wear the same dress as me.

It's the night of our nightmares
It's the night of our dreams
It's too late to back out of this
Hey, makeovers massages
Don't know what a crossage is?
Been waiting all our lives for this.

It's gonna be a night
Can't wait, 
To remember, 
Oh man, 
Come on now big fun, alright! 
It's gonna be the night, 
I guess, 
To last forever, 
Lucky us, 
We'll never ever ever forget.

Gettin' ready
(Get ready)
Get gettin' ready ready, 
(Get ready)
Gettin' ready, get gettin' ready.

Hey you've been in there an hour man! 
So what should I do with my hair?
Where's my shaver?
Oh I love it.
I look like a waiter.
Should I fluff it?
It's getting later already should be there.♫♪

  As night falls a nervous yet excited Blaine Anderson took a deep breath as he aproached her house seen a beautiful girl standingby the window .  

  ♫♪  Then something changes my world, 
The most beautiful girl right infront of my eyes.
♫♪  

He took the remaining steps and ringed the door bell it took a few minutes before the door opened showing a glowing angel before he's eyes evenmore beautiful than what he had been on the window her beautiful long wavy hair falling like a waterfall ,her body been hugged by a soft pink strapless dress as a scarf was resting on hr shoulders  she looked into he's eyes "Ready Milady?" He offered her arm to her "Im Ready Milord"with a smirk she took it and they walked towards he's car. Been driving he decided perhaps he should confess it wasnt that he had lied but "Rach....Umm theres something I should tell you...before you hear it from someone else " She felt a shiver running through her body she wished people would be stroaight and dont turn things around before they speak. "Ok Im listening" She turned to look at him but hes eyes were locked on the road she wished he had been speaking while looking into her eyes then again she wouldnt want to end up on the hospital for an accident. "So....I dont want you to take me for a liar or a cheater im neither but I mayhave omitted telling you about what Im doing for living right now...Rach im your ...competition. Im the coach for the warblers not sure if you heard of them"

Her eyes were very expressive and in a way he felt maybe it was better hes eyes had to be on the road "Oh...you are the famous warbler that helped them won Nationals a couple of years ago" She couldnt blame him it was not like she spent all their time together talking about the new directions but still she had mention it few times and he knew that she was coaching them when she didint spoke again he got worried parking outside of a house where the party would be taking place he turned to look at her she could see he was truly sorry in hes eyes she wasnt as upset but she did felt betrayed in a way "Im sorry for not telling you sooner I just was not sure how would you react and I love spending time with you-Please tell me you forgive me" She took a deep breath and smiled softly  running her hands between her hair as she nodded in agreement "I do its just im not sure its fair that I've open about them and what we do and your teaching our oponnents" Hes hand found hers taking a hold of it as he ran hes tumn on her hand caressing it softly "I wouldnt do that with you Rach, Im not gonna tell you I dont wish to achieve victory but not by playing dirty even less hurting you princess, I do hope you can believe that "

Rachel knew him or at least she felt like she did and though her mind would go many places she knew him for an honest man uncapeable of doing such thing she smirked sweetly "I do believe you...So I take your warblers are ok with me comming tonight?" with hes reasuring smile they left the car stepping inside the hourse the lights were flicking as the music moved through the room of e course it wasnt just music there they were the warblers on the small stage singing as the rest of Dalton danced the night away he took her hand and suddently a mixt of the song "Kiss me- Ed sheeran" began been singed the soft song had their bodies moving slowly to it he's arm around her waist bringing her tight  to he's , their eyes locked on each others eyes a few inchest apart, hes hand held hers with softness. Suddently the whole place around them felt like it faded and the few inchest were dissapearing as their eyeslids shut and their lips met each other h pressed hes lips softly onto hers and the dance of their lips brushing while tasting each other began softly and slowly a moment saviored in the body and spirit as well.He pulled away after a few inutes to catch he's breath till then she realized the song was still slow but it had changed, her head rested on hes chest she could hear Blane's heart beats as he helded her head slowly running her fingers on  her hair.

He rose hes eyes to find Hector the current lead on the Warblers winking at him with hes thumb up , for a moment it looked as it was all a plan of getting her on their side but was it a plan Blaine had to develop or was he been genuine a doubt Rachel couldnt even had since she trusted him. The truth was meeting Rachel had been a matter of Luck though he did intended meeting her , there had been rumors after all of her been the one taking over the new directions, but keeping in touch had been something he had decided on he's own he genuinly enjoyed her company , yes rachel spoke a little too much about herself but she was also a kind girl with a golden heart someone very fun to be around of. In a way Rachel felt guilty Blaine had told the Warblers about them even if they werent exactly dating and the New Directions knew nothing about him from her .

He smiled and as the music stopped one of the guys from the Warblers took the mic and a light was qickly upon them "Give a warm welcome to our awesome very own warbler at heart though he's the oldest of us BLAINE ANDERSON" He pulled away from Rachel and excused himself as she cheared for him, he took the mic "Thanks Guys...Thoug...Im not that old this is for you  "

  ♫♪ You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs.
But I look around me and I see it isn't so.
Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs.
And what's wrong with that?
I'd like to know, 'cause here I go again

I love you
I love you

I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see?
Ah, she gave me more, she gave it all to me, now can't you see,

Love doesn't come in a minute,
Sometimes it doesn't come at all
I only know that when I'm in it
It isn't silly, no, it isn't silly, love isn't silly at all.

I love you
I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see? (I love you)
Ah, she gave me more, she gave it all to me, now can't you see (I love you)
I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see? (I love you)

You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs.
But I look around me and I see it isn't so, oh, no.
Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs.
And what's wrong with that?
I'd like to know, 'cause here I go again

I love you
I love you

I can't explain the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see?
Ah, she gave me more, she gave it all to me, now can't you see?
I can't explain the feeling's plain to me.  ♫♪

Rachel Felt excited for him , he was indeed a very talented performer in her mind she couldnt help but picture what would it been like if they had the chance to perform together , he could keep up vocally with her and they already shared something special and that without the deep kiss they had just shared.

Leaving her on the door he placed a soft kiss on her forehead as he releaved from the back a hand with a rose he pressed it softly upon hes lips then onto hers "Good Night Milady .Thank you for tonight" She took the rose and with a wide silly smile and a glow on her eyes she looked into hes "My pleasure, I had a wonderful time" funny fact was they were suppose to have assisted as chaperone's yet they had spent the night as one of the kids, dancing, singing, chatting barely paying atention to what the Dalton students had been up to . "Good Night Rach" She watched him leave waving good bye. 

Changed into her sleeping clothes a thoughtful yet cloud nine floating star named Rachel Berry layed on the pillow of her room while holding the rose her gentleman competitior had given her, she knew if anything more were to happen with Blaine she would have to be honest not only with him but with the New Direction member, it was not as she was passing the set list she had just needed to talk about them multiple times and he had been kind enough to hear her out. She would have to tell the New Directions , he meant a lot to her and he didint deserve to be kept a secret

  ❣ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SO SORRY FOR THE DELAYED UPLOADING THIS CHAPTER TO COMPENSATE YOU ALL I MADE IT A BIT LONGER THAN THE 1RST , Hope you enjoy the chapter and todays holiday xoxo ❣ 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

39.7K 843 24
"What's up, blogosphere? Jacob Ben Israel here, back on the street with an exclusive look at McKinley's newest celebrities, the New Directions!" Emil...
1.7K 54 6
find out what happens when a worldwide famous singer attending mckinley high falls for the cute dopey quarterback GLEE SEASON ONE TO FOUR
54.7K 696 38
Arica Dayton was the new girl at McKinley High, a mute. She had a rough past and wanted to make her future better. She had lost all hope, until she j...
56.9K 853 79
Mallory Schultz is starting her sophomore year at William McKinley High School. Thinking her life is as perfect as can be, mainly due to being on the...