Dangerous

Von cheesydino007

Sam Malik, only 18. she just finished collage and comes to move in with zayn and the boys. and soon after the... Mehr

Dangerous
you call it dangerous i call it moving in
hats
The Attic
Gummy bears are my lover
Skinny Love
HI
"ew work" "omg just get up"
so many emotions
Just another long day!
pour your heart out to me!
It's time for the truth and only that
Now you know so let's eat tacos
Mac and Cheese
Soccer!!!!!!
Someone kill her
so here's the plan
Niall's loud voice
You scare me
Lilo VS. Sam
One more year, one more life destine to be gone
Blankets
Oreo me up....wait what?
Fruit first then candy
Shopping and Rain and Paul o my
Take care of me
5sos
MY Loud voice
Teen choice awards
hey peoples
IM A ALIVE GUYYYSSSS :D
Time to go home

Hold Me

72 1 0
Von cheesydino007

Things Sam hasn’t seen nor heard before. Sam's memories.

    “Good night princess I’ll be here when your sleepy eyes open.” That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

********

     When I woke up the boys where on the stage messing around. I sat up and just watched them. Niall had his back to me along with Zayn and Liam as the stage direction talked to them. Harry saw me and waved. I gave him a slight wave back. Harry started to talk to Louis and pointed at me a little. They booth started to giggle then shush each other. I sat there crisscross on the couch that was towards the back of the stage. Louis looked at me and waved so I waved back. They just both watched me. I gave them a confused look. Those boys where crazy. But their planning something I think hmmm. I wonder what it could be.

     Harry turned so he was facing Niall’s direction. Most of the things harry does I question. Harry turned just his head to look at me he pointed at me and then at Niall. Then he hip thrusted. (Harry did that ->) What is he doing? I was so confused. I gave him and Louis a confused look. What did he want me to fuck Niall on stage because I wasn’t going to do that. Or was he asking if we did it. I threw my hands up giving up and face palmed. Louis poked harry in the chest then they whispered to each other. Harry gestured to me some more and I still didn’t understand. Harry and Louis both face palmed. Harry just did it his way then not even bothering to whisper to Louis about his next plan.

     Harry turned Louis around so Louis had his side facing me. Then harry pointed at Niall then at Louis. Louis put his hands in his pockets just like Niall. Ok so Louis is pretending to be Niall. And I’m now playing a game with them ok then. Harry walked away from Louis and sat on the floor like how I was sitting. Harry pointed at me then himself. Ok so Harry is me. Louis just stood there shifting his weight pretending to be Niall all innocent like. Harry stood up and walked all sneaky like towards Louis behind his back. When he was finally behind Louis he started to pretend to hip thrust him. I giggled thinking about Larry. Then harry ran away Louis pretending he didn’t know what just happened.

     Harry walked back over to Louis normally. Louis pointed at me then at Niall. Ugh I hated them. I stood up pushing the blanket off of me and onto the couch. I gave them a look saying I was going to kill them later if this went wrong. I looked over to Niall, Zayn, and Liam. The stage director was almost done talking to them. I wasn’t going to have enough time to do it. Louis noticed and ran over to them and stood in front of them and started asking them random questions. I started to walk up behind Niall. I looked over at harry and he silently cheered me on. Wow was this going to go bad if something went wrong. Or it won’t be bad if something went wrong we’ll see. Once I got behind Niall I positioned myself then looked back at harry who gave me a thumbs up. I started to pretend to hip thrust Niall. And then something I didn’t think of happened. Niall took a step backwards a little to shift his weight.

    I guess I was standing to close because once he took a step back I actually thrusted him in the butt causing him to scream and me to fall backwards which also made me scream. Niall grabbed his butt and turned around to see me on the floor. Liam and Zayn looked at me on the floor confused and Louis and Harry just laughed their faces off.

    “Hey how’s it going?” I said casually crossing my legs leaning back on my hands.

    “Did you just try to butt rape me?” Niall asked in shock. When Niall said this Zayn and Liam started to laugh.

    “They made me do it.” I screamed pointing at Harry and Louis.

    “We told her to pretend to not actually do it.” Louis screamed pointing at me before Louis and Harry ran away laughing.

    “BABIES.” I yelled as they ran away. Zayn and Liam looked at each other before taking off running in their direction. I got on my hands and knees and started to crawl away from Niall as fast as I could.

   “Ay this isn’t over.” Niall said running after me. He grabbed me around the waist and lifted me up into the air.

   “I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.” I said folding my arms across my chest. He set me down so I was on my feet his arms wrapped around my waist and his chest against my back.

   “O really you have no idea.” He said kind of sarcastically.  

   “Nope no idea. I’m just going to go this way now.” I said pointing to the right. When I tried to go that way his arms tightened around me.

   “I don’t think so.” He said then started to whisper in my ear. “Am I going to have to remind you of what you did?”

   “Hmm no I don’t think you have to.” I said in a normal voice. I leaned my head back and whispered to him. “You do realize there is people all around this place so I won’t be surprised if someone comes out soon and sees us.” This was true there was tons of security and tech, hair, makeup, clothes, stage people all kinds of them running around.

    “There are tons of rooms around here. Plus there’s always the tour bus.” He whispered pressing himself against me. My eyes widened a little as I got tingly down there.

    “Um no thanks I think I’ve learned my lesson.” I said trying to run away but his grip was to strong.

   “Don’t play innocent with me we all know you’re not.” He whispered to me. Hmm good point. I stopped struggling and just stood there as he hugged me.

   “Let go of me or I’ll bite you.” I said with a little bit of a growl. Suddenly I was dangling down from Nialls right shoulder. His right hand on my bum and his left hand on my legs keeping me in place so I didn’t fall.

   “WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PUT ME DOWN!” I screamed pounding on Niall’s back. Everyone we would pass would look at us then chuckle as he carried me off. We passed by the boys who wouldn’t help me they just laughed at me.

    “IM GOING TO KILL YOU STYLES YOU TO TOMLINSON.”I screamed really loud and threating thinks at the two boys as we went past them. Soon I heard a door open and we were outside my screaming blending in with the fans except we were screaming about different things. “HELP IM BEING KIDNAPPED.” I screamed to the fans that just took pictures, screamed, and videotaped this. Seriously what if I was actually being kidnapped. It’s like the boy who called wolf but even more twisted because they just take picture as I’m actually being taken away right in front of their eyes.

     “Niall this isn’t funny.” I screamed over the fans. He just laughed.

     “It’s actually really funny.” He said continuing to carry me. No it really wasn’t this was making my stomach start to cramp up and the blood rush to my head. Soon we entered the tour bus. I could hear him lock the door. And soon I was laying on the table in the game room.

     “Niall.” I whined and pouted as he sat on top of me. He looked down at me.

     “Yes?” He asked.

    “What are you even doing?” I asked him.

    “Waiting for you to tell me that you know what you did.” He replied.

     “Niall you’re hurting me.” I said taking in a shaky breath. My kidney problems plus stomach problems and being squished between a table and a Niall really hurt. Niall’s eyes widened and he got off of me.

    “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to hurt my princess.” He pouted helping me up from the table. One I was all good and the pain was good I looked up at Niall. He was bad at being bad he was still to innocent and I think I’m going to try and fix that a little. I don’t know if I will right now or later I haven’t decided. I was nervous though butterflies started to throw a rave party in my tummy again. I didn’t know why I was never nervous around Niall. I started to get anxiety yet another problem I haven’t told Niall. He looked me in the eyes. His face started to become worried.

     “Sam are you ok.” Niall asked putting a hand on my knee. “I won’t hurt you; you don’t have to be scared.” By what he said I guess in my eyes I looked frightened. Which I don’t doubt because I was. I wasn’t scared about him hurting me though. I’m not sure why I was scared. I’m pretty sure it was my anxiety. He was about to put his hand on my forehead but I shook my head and took his hand that was in mid-air. I held his hand in both of mine. His eyes went from my hands to my eyes. He searched my face for any other emotions besides fear. The fear started to leave me and the anxiety began to really kick in. I felt like I couldn’t breathe and my heart was going miles a minute.

    “Sam, princess, tell me what’s wrong please so I can help you.” He said starting to become sad. Niall was sitting across from me, him on the couch, and me on the table our knees touching. I didn’t want Niall to be hurt because of me. It took me not talking just to make him really upset. My bottom lip started to tremble and I could tell I was about to start to cry.

    “Sam you have to tell me right now. I need to know how to fix this.” His voice low and calming. Honestly I didn’t know what was wrong I couldn’t tell him if I wanted to because I didn’t know. I looked down at our hands. My two small ones holding one of his big ones. He saw me looking and placed his other hand on top of mine. I made a little whimpering sound and shut my eyes tight. I felt a tear drop fall. I opened my eyes to see it going down the side of Niall’s hand.

   “I can’t help you if you don’t tell me. Why won’t you tell me?” he asked his voice cracking a little at the end. I looked up at Niall. It was torturing me not being able to say anything and making him suffer from it.

   “Please Sam. I want to help you. I want you to be ok. Princess tell me.” Each time he said princess I was hurt even more. I sucked up my tears and stopped crying. Niall took my face into his large hands cupping my face using his thumbs to wipe away any tears. Then I notice two tears on Niall’s face. I gently took his hands off my face and placed them at his sides. I slowly climbed into his lap so I was sitting on his knees, facing him, a leg on either side of him. He snaked his arms around my middle so I wouldn’t fall backwards and get hurt. I wiped his two tears away. “Please.” He whispered a few more tears streaming down his face.

    I took his hands again in my hands. I gently placed a kiss on the back of each one of his hands. I then cupped his face looking into his blue orbs. They weren’t as blue as normal they were a grey-blue filled with hurt and worry. I wiped the tears off his face. I gave him a small kiss then a few more. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a few more kisses before just sitting there in his arms. He held me tight as if afraid at any second someone would tell him bad news or I would be taken away from him. But he also held me in a way that was gentle, afraid to break or damage me. I pulled back a little so I could look him in the face.

   “I realized that I love you.” I said to him. Niall was about to say something but I cut him off before he even got the chance. “Last night was when I first told you that I loved you. I didn’t know why I did but I just did, wanting you to know.” My bottom lip started to tremble again as I began to cry again. “Every time you call me princess the butterflies in my stomach take it as the signal to start to dance. And last night when you told me you loved me they took it as their signal to have a rave party.” Niall chuckled a little through tears. “I get nervous around you now and I don’t know why. You give me anxiety Niall. I knew you loved me from the very start of us dating because of the whole speech and crying thing.” I laughed a little. “I guess this is my way of showing you I truly do love you. And I never want to ever have to leave you. And as long as it’s up to me I won’t. I just don’t want to let you go” I said starting to cry more. I put my face in my hands as I cried.

   “I won’t let anyone take my princess away from me.” Niall said gently lifting my face to look him in the eyes. He wiped my tears away till there was no more, me doing the same to him. He leaned back taking me with him so we were cuddling on the couch. I heard a knock on the bus door when the person realized the door was locked. I got up to get the door Niall protesting telling me that if we stayed silent then they would go away.

    “Niall that’s mean. I’M COMING.” I yelled walking down the hallway like thing and to the door unlocking and opening it to reveal a Nate and Kat.

   “Medicine time.” Nate said coming in and walking past me into the tour bus.

   “Why was the door locked?” Kat asked with a wink. “Awe honey have you been crying.” She said taking me into a hug. I nodded letting out a shaky breathe I didn’t know I was holding. Kat wrapped an arm around me as we went to the kitchen area and got two bottles of water going back towards the game room. Niall was sitting up now as he watched Nate dig through one of my bags then deciding my medicine wasn’t in there and starting to dig into another one kind of like a cop or something looking for any illegal things.

    “They’re in the red bag.” I said pointing to the red bag. The only ones that knew everything was Nate, Kat, and Zayn. The rest of the boys where clueless about all my problems. I was ready for Niall to know because I trust him enough to tell him. I kept my eyes on Niall as Nate took out 4 subscription bottles, one box, and one regular bottle. When Niall saw all the medicine containers Nate took out he looked up at me. I shut my eyes not wanting to look him in the eye. I felt a hand take mine and pull me on the couch besides them. I opened my eyes again. I was sat in between Niall and Kat on the couch Nate on the floor in front of me. Nate took two pills and handed them to Kat who took them. I held my hand out Niall squeezing my other one. Nate started to place stuff into my hand.

   “I don’t want those.” I said with a frown as Nate was about to put medicine for my kidneys and stomach in my hand.

   “How are you feeling?” he asked.

   “Like I’m fine and don’t need those anymore.” I said with a smile. Nate smiled back at me and put those pills away. What was left in my hand was 2 for my episodes, 1 for my blood, 2 for pain, and 1 for anxiety. I took the six pills in my hand and drank most of the water. Then I took a deep breath and started to tell Niall everything that was wrong with me.

GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS DANG IT......I was going to go through and edit this for spelling and random words I might have left out but I got lazy sorry :p next time I will though

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

24K 862 100
Y/N is an 18 years old girl . Niall and Harry fell in love with her . who will she choose and what will happen when the other is not chosen . will he...
4.4K 107 34
Sam didn't have it the easiest. Abusive boyfriend. Hospital visits. Near death experiences. But when she moves to LA with her best friend Ty, she me...
4.5K 135 30
Samantha, just another teenage girl who just happened to bump into Niall Horan. Sam might have not known who he was but they instantly had a connecti...
18.6K 276 35
Harry Styles is your typical nerd in school that no one ever pays attention to unless they're shoving him and his friends into a locker or are talkin...