Shy (OLD VERSION)

By TashaPageWriting

"She's shy," Brooke shrugged, glancing at Indianna who looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in the class... More

I- New School, New Town, New Friends.
II- Greyson.
III- Pain
IV- Sick
V- "It Is You"
VI- Greyson
VII- PE
VIII- Storm
IX- Dinner
X- "I Want You"
XI- The Beginning
XII- Doc
XIII- Answers
XIV- Mark
XV- "My Grandma Looks Better Than You, She's Been Dead For 10 Years"
XVI- Stacy's Warning
XVII- Who Is Rogue?
XVIII- Lies
XX- Brooke's Past
XXI- "You're Fucking Tough, Indie."
XXII- "You're Rogue?"
XXIII- "I Don't Like Killing."
XXIV- "Spank me?"
XXV- In His Head
XXVI- A Spy?
XXVII- Kal
XXVIII- Meeting The Pack
XXIX- The Girl
XXX- Nightmare
XXXI- "You're Welcome To Go Topless"
XXXII- Poor Brooke
XXXIII- Ellie
XXXIV- Being Sincere
XXXV- The Confrontation
XXXVI- The Attack
XXXVII- The Aftermath
XXXVIII- "On the way to good."
XXXIX- The Last Stage
XL- The Parents
XLI- A Delivery
XLII- Distraction
XLIII- Lake Party
XLIV- Shift
XLV- Iris
XLVI- Argument
XLVII- Make Up Sex
XLVIII- Being Human
XLIX - Trouble In Paradise
L- Laura
LI - Pack Bonding
LII - Tease #1
LIII - Tease #2
Not A Chapter
LIV- Drugs
LV - I Love You
LVI- Birthday
LVII- Breakdown
LVIII- Surprise Present
LVIX - Indianna's Plan
LX- The Falls
LXI- The Branding Ceremony?
LXII- No More Secrets
LXIII- Rogue Strikes Again
Not An Update
LXIV- Rogue Revealed
LXV- Dealing With The Revelations
LXVI- Jason
LXVII- The Branding Ceremony #1
LXVIII- The Branding Ceremony #2
LXIX- Healing
LXX - Mates?
LXXI- Kimberly
LXXII- The Plan
LXXIII- Not Going To Plan
LXXIV- Rogue's Demands
LXXV- Family Reunion
LXXVI- Bait
LXXVII- Relief?
LXXVIII- Strong
LXXIX- The Present
Thank you
Rant
Book 2
Sequels, Prequels, and Other Books
Shy REWRITTEN

XIX- Harry and Brooke

397K 11.1K 6.6K
By TashaPageWriting

"Hiya," Brooke said happily and set her bags down next to Indianna in the girls changing rooms the next day. "How are you, sweetie?"

"Fine," Indianna nodded.

"So, do you want to sit with me and the girls at lunch today?"

"I... Er-"

"It won't be with Greyson," Brooke chuckled and lifted her top over her head. "Just the girls."

"Maybe," Indianna said and Brooke smiled. "Brooke, I didn't know Harry had marked you."

"Oh," Brooke said, looking down at her collar bone and then back to Indianna. "Yeah, he has. I try to keep it covered," she scratched the black swirls that were branded onto her skin. "I don't like it. It shows to other werewolves that I 'belong' to someone." Brooke shook her head and rolled her eyes. "I don't belong to shit. Us girls gotta stick together, yeah? No matter what Greyson says to you, you are independent. We are both strong, independent females in a patriarchal society. It's tough being a girl in a werewolf world, but we can deal with it." Brooke pulled a top on and smiled at Indianna.

"You don't like mates do you?" Indianna said, swapping her top for the PE top.

"I don't like the whole 'male owns female' thing werewolves got going on. I hate how patriarchal it is. Males are very dominant and it just annoys me how they think they can control everything the female does."

"Does Harry do that?"

Brooke wiggled her eyebrows and lowered her skirt to the floor. "Honey, he tries." She pulled on a the PE shorts and grinned at Indianna.

"More like she tries," Sasha said, smirking at Brooke as she walked over. "This girl over here would get down on both knees and suck him off while dressed like a clown in front of the whole school if Harry asked her to."

"I would not!" Brooke exclaimed, her hand going to her mouth in horror.

"She likes to think she wouldn't, but Harry has his ways of persuading her," Alice smirked, walking over with Violet.

"Girls, I don't even like him that much," Brooke scoffed. "And he couldn't make me do anything I didn't want to do! I wear the trousers in the relationship if you must know."

"And I'm the Queen of China," Violet laughed. "Remember when you went through that while phase of trying to ignore him as much as possible? He got very pissed very quickly? Remember?"

"Okay, he's a little bit controlling and definitely wears the trousers," Brooke pouted. "But he would never be able to get me in a clown suit while sucking him off. That's ridiculous, who do you think I am?"

"Someone who's in love!" Sasha sung.

"I do not love him," Brooke muttered, but she knew no one believed her. "I don't love him," she repeated and stuffed her feet into a pair of trainers.

"She does this a lot," Sasha chuckled. "She says one thing, for example 'I don't love him', and means the exact opposite, for example 'I love him so much'."

"Shut up!" Brooke grumbled and hit her friend in the arm.

"You fell in love the day you walked through those school doors and set eyes on him," Violet giggled and nudged Brooke. "Brooke was new too, Indianna."

"You were?" Indianna said in surprise, putting her shorts on.

"Yep," Brooke nodded. "Moved to this little town about a year ago."

"Why did you move?"

"Parents," she said and rolled her eyes. "They had a messy break up so I came and stayed with Brandon and my aunt and uncle."

"And where would you be if you hadn't have moved here and met us?" Alice said dramatically, tying her curly red hair up into a bun.

"Somewhere normal," Brooke muttered and grinned. "Let's go to the gym!"

*

"Do they know?" Indianna wondered, looking at Brooke curiously.

"Know what?"

"About werewolves and stuff?" Indianna looked at Sasha, Alice and Violet and Brooke shook shook her head.

"No. If they do then they are keeping it a good secret. Although, I think Alice might have her suspicions about Kal, they're brother and sister after all."

"How you doing, melon head?" Kal said loudly, walking over to Alice and wrapping his arm round her shoulder.

"Don't touch me, you pig!" Alice snapped and elbowed Kal in the ribs.

"Oh, you bitch! What was that for?" Kal exclaimed and flicked Alice on the ear.

"Did you just flick me! You annoying buffoon!" Alice yelled and Kal snorted.

"Buffoon?" Kal scoffed. "Alice, you seriously worry me sometimes."

"Go away you grotesque creature," Alice muttered.

"I'm deeply offended," Kal said and rolled his eyes. "Oh, Brooke, Harry wants you."

"He's got legs, tell him to get off his fat ass and use them," Brooke shrugged and inspected her nails, but not before looking up at Harry who glared at her from across the gym.

"Indianna, Greyson wants you too."

Indianna looked at Greyson who was staring directly at her. He arched an eyebrow and she smirked. "I'm good."

"Suit yourself, girlies, you'll just have two annoyed wolves on your hands," Kal grinned and walked away from them, but not before ruffling Alice's hair.

"Wolves?" Alice scoffed. "My brother needs a new way to refer to his friends, it's not very polite."

"Hmm," Brooke nodded.

*Come here, sugar.*

*I don't want to.*

*Would it help if I said please?*

*Hmm, no.*

*I will come over there,* he warned.

"He's in your head, isn't he?" Brooke gasped, looking at Indianna. "Harry used to do that to me all the time. It was annoying as hell until I learned how to block him out."

"Block him out?" Indianna frowned. "You can do that!"

"Yeah," Brooke shrugged.

"How?"

"You don't know? You mean Greyson hasn't told you?"

"No," Indianna muttered and narrowed her eyes at Greyson and smirked.

*Oops. It slipped my mind.*

"The ass," Indianna said under her breath.

"I'll come to your house tonight and I'll teach you, yeah?" Brooke offered and Indianna nodded gratefully.

"Thanks."

"No problem, us girls gotta stick together," Brooke grinned and she tensed when Harry walked over to her. "Harry, we're talking about periods and using tampons for the first time, you don't want to hear that, do you?"

"Come with me, Brooke," he said and she smirked.

"No."

"Brooke," he warned. "Don't be difficult."

"Harry, don't be annoying. Leave."

"Brooke, Brooke, Brooke," he said and shook his head. "You never learn, babe." Brooke squealed when Harry grabbed her hands and pulled her up from the bench she was sitting on. He smirked and wrapped his arms round her waist and briefly kissed her on the lips. "I get want I want, you should know that by now."

*Sugar, I will come over to you and I will drag you out of your seat. Come here.*

Indianna gritted her teeth, but stood up. "I'm going to see Greyson," she said and Brooke gasped dramatically.

"Don't give in, Indie!" She exclaimed. "Be a strong, independent woman! Don't give in to the male cravings!"

Indianna giggled and Harry raised his eyebrows at Brooke. "Babe, shut the fuck up," he muttered and kissed her again.

Indianna chuckled slightly and walked across the gym to Greyson. "You're learning," he smirked, wrapping his arms round her waist. "I call, you come."

"I'm not a dog," Indianna snapped and narrowed her eyes at him.

"I know," he chuckled.

"Why didn't you tell me!" Indianna demanded.

"Tell you what?"

"That I can block you!" She hissed and hit his arm.

"Calm down, sugar," he grinned and shrugged his shoulders. "I honestly forgot, with the beginning of the process starting and you finding out about everything. It slipped my mind."

"Brooke is going to tell me how to block you tonight."

"Ah, Brooklyn," he muttered. "I'll get Harry to occupy her tonight."

"Don't you dare!" Indianna gasped.

"Would that annoy you if I did?"

"You bloody well know it would!"

"Great," he smirked.

"I deserve privacy, Greyson!"

"I don't disagree with that," he shrugged. "But, I don't want you disconnecting your mind from me, not now."

"Why not?"

"Eventually, just not now, sugar. Please?"

"Tell me why."

"Because it's dangerous right now," he muttered. "You're safer when I can get in contact instantaneously. Am I clear, Indianna?"

Indianna narrowed her eyes at Greyson. "No."

"You're not learning how to block me," Greyson hissed, digging his nails into Indianna's hips. "I'm not saying that just to piss you off, it's fucking important that you don't block me, Indie!"

"Greyson-"

"Sugar," he groaned and cupped Indianna's cheek. "Please. You trust me, please just do this for me."

Indianna pursed her lips and sighed. "You promise me you will tell me eventually?"

"Yes," Greyson nodded. "I promise I will."

"Fine," Indianna grumbled. "I won't learn how to block you. Yet."

"Good," Greyson said. "I need you to come to the house tonight."

"Why?"

"Doc needs to check up on you-"

"Er... Greyson-"

"There will be no needles involved," Greyson chuckled, noticing Indianna's expression. "He just wants to do a basic check up and ask you some questions."

"Why?"

"You're still in the first stage of the process, but the pain comes and goes. He wants to try and figure out when the next stage is going to happen so the pain stops."

"I've not been in pain for a few days," Indianna shrugged and Greyson scoffed.

"Don't lie to me, sugar. I'm not stupid," he said.

"Okay, fine. The pain isn't bad though, it's not been as bad as it was at first. I think it might be over."

Greyson sighed and shook his head. "No, I'm afraid it's not. The beginning of the process always hits hard at the start, then it eases off and hits hard again."

"Oh."

"It's why you need to see Doc. It'd be helpful if we can figure out when the pain is going to be bad again so we can prepare you for it."

"I don't like Doctors," Indianna groaned and Greyson smirked

"I am very aware of that."

"If he does anything I'm not comfortable with I'm leaving straight away," Indianna said sternly.

"Okay," Greyson nodded. "So, have you spoken to your mum yet?"

"We spoke yesterday," Indianna said bitterly.

"And?"

"And nothing. We spoke, she said some stuff about mates and then she lied to me."

Greyson pursed his lips and nodded. "Lied about what?"

"Don't look annoyed that she lied; you lied about the same thing."

"Rogue," Greyson muttered and shook his head.

"So you admit you lied about not knowing about Rogue?" Indianna said slowly and Greyson's eyes flickered to hers.

"You'll find out soon, sugar," Greyson said irritably, answering her question before she had asked it. "I will tell you about Rogue, but I have some things to sort out first. Do not ask me what, Indie, I won't answer."

Indianna sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Fine," she pouted and Greyson chuckled, flicking her nose.

"You look cute when you pout," he smirked and Indianna scowled at him. "Not so much now, sugar."

"Greyson, can you let go of me so I can leave?" Indianna said, nodding to Greyson's arms that were wrapped round her waist.

"Um, no," he said and smirked. "I want you here."

"I came, now I want to leave," she said.

"Leave," he said and chuckled. "Do you really want too?" Greyson trailed his fingers up Indianna's arm and smirked, noticing how she tensed and sucked in a short breath through her teeth. "Or do you want to stay?" He whispered, his lips grazing her ear. He trailed kisses down Indianna's neck and gently sucked on her mark.

"Greyson," she gasped, gripping onto his bicep as pleasure flooded her.

"Yes?" He grinned and pulled Indianna flush against him. His hands wandered lower and he smirked when Indianna's eyes narrowed.

"Move your hands," she said, trying to keep her voice steady.

"You love it, but hate it at the same time," he said quietly, gently squeezing Indianna's ass. "Which one trumps the other, sugar?"

Indianna was silent for a moment before she stretched on her tiptoes and softly pressed her lips to Greyson's. It was a gentle kiss; their mouths moved slowly against each other and Greyson dragged Indianna's lip through his teeth, gently sucking on her bottom lip.

Indianna moved back and looked up at Greyson. The kiss had felt good. It had ignited tingles that made her skin feel alive and created butterflies in her stomach, but that one kiss was all she allowed herself.

She didn't want to enjoy Greyson's touch as much as she did, so she countered the feelings by trying to keep the touch as minimal as possible.

"I'm going now, Greyson," she said firmly.

"You won't be gone for long," he whispered and smirked. "You don't kiss someone like that unless you like it, unless you want to savour the moment."

"Goodbye, Greyson," Indianna muttered and pushed away from him, crossing the gym as quickly as possible.

She hated it when Greyson was right.

"Hun, that kiss was intense," Brooke commented when Indianna joined the girls again. Harry was holding Brooke protectively from behind and kissing her neck. He knew he was irritating her, but he was also distracting her and it was what he wanted.

"Why can't I have a guy that can kiss me that passionately?" Sasha said and sighed dramatically. "I know you two haven't been together for long, but you are relationship goals."

Indianna choked on her own spit and looked at Sasha in shock. "W-what?"

"Don't look so shocked," she scolded. "You two are both good looking, but like opposites. He's the  mean, scary dude and you're the cute shy girl. It's a cliche lovers dream!"

"We... We're not- No," Indianna spluttered and Harry chuckled lowly.

"Greyson will appreciate the comment," he said and Sasha nodded awkwardly.

Neither Sasha, Alice or Violet disliked Harry, they just felt intimidated by him. Unlike Greyson, he wasn't scary, just dark and mysterious who kept his words to a minimum. If it wasn't for Brooke then they wouldn't have ever been in his presence.

"You two do look good together, though," Violet agreed and Indianna groaned, covering her face with her hands.

*You can't seem to escape me, can you, sugar?* Greyson said smugly. *You leave me to join people who talk about me.*

*Don't be so self-conceited, Greyson. Not everything is about you.*

*No, not everything,* he said.

Brooke spoke up and took the attention away from Indianna who had not replied to Violet's comment. Indianna hadn't yet mastered the skill of talking in her mind and contributing to out loud conversations at the same time. She either looked rude, or completely zoned out.

"I am so teaching her how to block tonight," Brooke said.

"Block?" Harry repeated. "No, you're not."

"You can't tell me what to do," Brooke shrugged.

Harry span Brooke around and smirked. "I can and I will. You aren't teaching her how to block her mind from Greyson."

"Harry-"

"Yet."

"Huh?"

"Greyson needs her mind to be open so he can get in touch easily, it's dangerous for her right now and it's safest for her not to block her mind. But in the future you'll be able to teach her."

"Dangerous, why?"

"I'm not telling you shit," he said. "Anything I tell you, you would tell Indianna and Greyson doesn't want to worry her."

"I would not tell her!" Brooke exclaimed and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Yes, babe, you would."

"It's not healthy to keep secrets and lie in a relationship," Brooke commented.

"Keep that in mind next time you're avoiding me."

"I do not avoid you," Brooke lied.

"Bullshit, babe," Harry scoffed. "We both know you didn't want a mate, but you're stuck with me. You are a sneaky little shit and hide as much as you can."

Brooke pursed her lips. "I didn't want a mate, but I have one and they cause bloody feelings. Feelings I can't avoid."

Harry smirked and pecked Brooke on the lips. "This time last year you would be running from me."

"Harry, I'd be gone now if it wasn't for the fact that you're holding my hands," Brooke shrugged. "But, one of the things I hate about you is that you love the chase."

"Only because I always win."

"Well, I guess I'm a pretty good prize," she said and grinned cheekily.

Harry smirked and chuckled. "You're with me at lunch."

"I'm eating with the girls at lunch."

"Now you're eating with me."

"You're welcome to join us, we'll make sure to talk about boys, periods and the struggles of having hair and shit," Brooke said and smiled sweetly. "You'll love it!"

"You're eating with me and the boys."

"You can eat by yourself and stop ordering me about, Harry."

"I'll see you at lunch," he said sternly and he was gone in seconds.

"Indianna, let's go hide!" Brooke declared and caught Harry's eyes as she grabbed Indianna's hand.

He shook his head as a warning, but like usual Brooke ignored him and dragged Indianna out of the gym and into the changing rooms to quickly get changed before lunch.

"Lunch has changed, we're hiding from our annoying ass mates," Brooke explained, changing out of her shorts and into a short denim skirt.

"You and Harry confuse me," Indianna admitted.

"Hun, we confuse me."

"I overheard your conversation," Indianna said sheepishly, changing her top.

"You did?"

"You avoid him a lot? And you tried running from him last year?"

Brooke chuckled and pulled a loose vest top on. "Yes I avoid him a lot and yes I tried avoiding the fact that we were mates last year. I hated Harry when I met him. I found out what he was and hated him even more, but as you are very aware: the mate bond messes with your feelings. I love him, but I hate the possessive bastard at the same time. I do love him, I really do. I couldn't imagine being without him, but I try to stay away from him a lot. I know I'll see him again, so it doesn't bother me. You and Greyson remind me of me and Harry slightly. However, I was a lot more confident than you when I joined this school and had no problem standing up to Harry, which kinda made our situation worse. He wanted a mate that did what he said and didn't fight back, he didn't get that with me. He also couldn't do the whole mind pain thing because I figured out how to block him pretty early on. It's complicated with Harry and me. You probably won't understand why I try to avoid him, it's just complicated."

"I'm not judging," Indianna said, putting her shoes on. "I can't judge."

"Greyson is a very intimidating person, Indie, but unlike Harry he can control his anger most of the time. He will never flip out and scare you so you won't have to worry, he knows your shy, he knows he would freak you out it he got angry easily like Harry does. He would care if he scared you."

"How angry does Harry get?"

"Very. He doesn't say much in comparison to other people, but he has a short temper that blows up easily. He knows not much can make me back down, so he doesn't care that he gets angry. He knows it won't scare me. Well, it does scare me, a lot actually, but he knows I will fight back and not be affected by it. If I was like you it would be a completely different story."

"So you mean that because I'm shy it stops people getting angry?"

"Mates don't want to hurt their other half. It would kill them inside if their mate is scared of them. You're shy, you're sensitive; Greyson knows you and because of that, he knows what will scare you and won't. Harry knows me and is very aware that his anger doesn't affect me as much as it would affect a person with a personality like you."

"You're making him sound rather frightening."

Brooke shrugged and picked up her bag. "I love him, as much as I hate to admit it, so it makes it okay."

"Brooke, I said to Greyson that I wouldn't learn how to block him, but I lied. I want to know. I need privacy."

"I'll be there tonight," Brooke nodded. "Now let's go hide."

The two girls made their way to the exit of the changing rooms and Brooke opened the door to reveal Greyson blocking the exit.

"You can be rather stupid sometimes, Brooklyn," he said. "You seem to have forgotten that your mate is a werewolf, who has heightened senses. He could hear your conversation about you two and isn't happy."

"Why not?"

"You made him sound like a wolf with extreme anger issues. He doesn't appreciate being labelled negatively."

"It's the truth."

"He's angry now."

"Good for him, can you move, Greyson?"

"He's just changing, but he'll be here soon."

"All the more reason to go-"

"You're also not going to teach my mate how to block her mind from me until I say it's okay," Greyson said and Brooke tried to push past him, but he caught her wrist and twisted it up painfully behind her back. Indianna's eyes widened in shock and Brooke gritted her teeth, struggling in his grip. "Brooklyn, Harry is annoyed and despite the fact you're the person who made him annoyed, you're the only one who can calm him down. You aren't going anywhere, you aren't going to sneak away and avoid him for a few days, you're going to stay right here until he arrives and then you're going to calm him the fuck down."

"Greyson!" Indianna gasped. "Let go of her, you're hurting her!"

"Oh, she's had worse," he said sharply and Brooke twisted out of Greyson's hold, but held her hands up in surrender.

"I'm not going to run, I just don't appreciate being man handled. Jheeze, do you not know how to treat a woman?"

"What do you mean she's had worse?" Indianna wondered.

"Nothing," Brooke said quickly and looked at Greyson. There was a flicker of anger in her eyes, but also hurt. And pain, emotional pain.

"Sorry," Greyson muttered and coughed. "I didn't mean to say that, Brooklyn."

Brooke looked at Greyson and shook her head. "I should have guessed that he would've told you."

"What?" Indianna said, confusion evident in her voice.

"Nothing, sweetie," Brooke said dismissively. "It's in the past. Right, Greyson?"

"Past," he nodded and suddenly Brooke darted past Greyson, but her escape was short lived as she ran into someone walking out of the boys changing room.

"Oops, sorry!" She rushed out and glanced up at Ace quickly before hurrying past him. Ace looked at Brooke and chuckled, sticking his foot out and tripping her up before she made it a meter. Ace easily caught her before she face palmed and held her up by her upper arm. "Why did you trip me up!"

"You were doing a runner," he shrugged and Brooke scowled at his hand that was gripping her arm firmly.

"Greyson, just let her go. She obviously doesn't want to see Harry," Indianna said quietly.

"Sugar, you don't understand; Harry is angry, very angry. Brooklyn is the only person who can calm him," Greyson said. "Trust me."

"You're saying that a lot," Indianna commented.

"Saying what?"

"To trust you," she shrugged.

"And?"

"It was just an observation," she said just as Harry walked out of the changing room.

He looked tense. His hands were clenched into fists by his sides and his long blonde hair was messily pushed back from his face, looking like he had ran his fingers through it too many times. His mouth was set in a thin line and his eyes were dark. Darker than any colour Indianna had seen before.

Brooke immediately went to step back, but Ace prevented her and pushed her to Harry who looked down at her with his unnatural dark eyes. "Harry-"

"Shut the fuck up, Brooklyn," he growled and grabbed her arm and started to push her down the corridor, away from everyone else.

"Will they be alright?" Indianna wondered once they were out of sight.

"We'll find out later," Greyson shrugged and reached for Indianna's hand. "Let's go, sugar."

"Where?"

"Lunch," he said as if Indianna was stupid.

"I said to Brooke I'd eat with her and the girls," Indianna frowned.

"I don't think Brooke and Harry are going to be at lunch," Ace said. "When they argue it lasts a while."

"Brooklyn is too stubborn to just back down," Greyson said and rolled his eyes. "She makes him worse, but is the only one who can calm him when he's really pissed."

Indianna sighed and followed Greyson to the canteen. Eyes watched the two of them as they made their way through the school; people were still shocked that they were 'together', no one could imagine Greyson staying with a girl and being loyal, it was a rare sight.

"You go sit down, I'll get food," Greyson said, letting go of Indianna's hand. "What do you want?"

"Anything," she shrugged and Greyson walked off. She looked at his retreating figure and pursed her lips.

"Don't be like Brooke," a voice said from behind her and she jumped in fright, turning round to look at Ace and Kal. "It doesn't work always trying to run away," Kal continued. "I don't understand why you do try. You like Greyson, you like the mate bond, so why fight it?"

Indianna sighed and turned on her heel, walking over to the table that Greyson usually ate at. She sat down and leaned back in her seat. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out her phone and saw she had a text.

He'll never tell you about me.
-R

Indianna frowned at the text and she glanced over at Greyson who was queuing for food. She looked back at the text and wondered if this mystery texter was talking about Greyson.

Who are you?     Indianna text back and jumped in shock when her phone beeped loudly, signalling a reply.

A friend. Or foe. It all depends on you, Indianna.
-R

Indianna's heart sped up when she read her name and she hurriedly replied.

Do I know you?

She waited a few seconds and her phone beeped again.

You know of me, but I know you.
-R

Indianna nervously chewed on her lip and frowned. This mysterious R was scaring her.

Leave me alone.

She quickly shoved her phone in her bag and looked up at Greyson as he put a tray of food in front of her. "Thanks," she muttered.

"Who you texting?" He asked, sitting down next to her.

"Oh, no one."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 120K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
197K 6K 37
Book 1 - The Lotus Moon Series - Beta Lancaster Beta Taylor Lancaster was never supposed to take a mate, as a category three dangerous wolf, he was d...
75.5K 2.1K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...
75.7K 2.4K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...