Dangerous

By cheesydino007

Sam Malik, only 18. she just finished collage and comes to move in with zayn and the boys. and soon after the... More

Dangerous
you call it dangerous i call it moving in
hats
The Attic
Gummy bears are my lover
Skinny Love
HI
"ew work" "omg just get up"
so many emotions
Just another long day!
pour your heart out to me!
It's time for the truth and only that
Now you know so let's eat tacos
Mac and Cheese
Soccer!!!!!!
Someone kill her
so here's the plan
Niall's loud voice
You scare me
Lilo VS. Sam
One more year, one more life destine to be gone
Hold Me
Oreo me up....wait what?
Fruit first then candy
Shopping and Rain and Paul o my
Take care of me
5sos
MY Loud voice
Teen choice awards
hey peoples
IM A ALIVE GUYYYSSSS :D
Time to go home

Blankets

75 1 0
By cheesydino007

Things Sam hasn’t seen nor heard before. Sam's memories.

    “I love you.” I whispered to him as I cuddled into the back of him.

    “I love you too princess.” He whispered back. He’s never called me princess before. I didn’t really think about the butterflies in my tummy until he said that and they decided to have a rave party. And it was true I really did love Niall. And knowing I could be gone soon I wanted to let him know that I did as much as possible. I wanted him to hold me and kiss me. I wanted him to love me back and knowing he did made me happy. But at the same time I was sad because I knew if I left him he would be totally crushed.        

   *********

    “Niall IM TRYING TO WATCH THE MOVIE.” I yelled whined at him. He was all jittery and shit from all the candy and junk food we just ate and he kept trying to tickle me.

   “You’ve already seen finding nemo though.” He whined back. I sighed and put my hand on his face. He didn’t say anything he just sat there with my hand on his face. When the movie got to a boring part I took a hand full of gummy bears and threw them at him causing a mini food war.

    I woke up to the sound of a blow horn me and Niall both falling off the table in a mess of blankets. We both groaned in pain. I opened my eyes to see Zayn, Louis, Harry, Nate, and Kat. I pulled the blanket over my head and hid from them. I could hear their voices whispering.

    “Do you think their naked under the blankets.” Harry asked. I could hear the snap of a camera. Probably Louis’s phone.

    “If they are I’m in the perfect situation to make sure Niall will never get my baby sister pregnant.” Zayn whispered back. I felt something down my shirt and I made a confused face. I pulled out a gummy bear. Weird.

   “We are dresses. Well I’m not sure about Sam.” Niall said in a sleepy voice rolling over.

   “I’m dressed.” I said I grabbed my phone that happened to be in reach and looked at it. We have only been asleep for probably 3 hours. We went to sleep around 6 and now it’s 9.

  “This room is a mess what did you guys do.” Kat said with a chuckle. I looked around to see gummy bears and chips everywhere. Plus the stuff I pushed off the table was on the floor. There were also crushed soda cans and some cake and frosting on the couch. Pillows and blankets everywhere.

  “Movie night.” I said pointing at the food. “And fort that collapsed” I said pointing at the blankets and pillows.

    “Then why where you guys asleep on the table. It’s not even big enough for both of you.” Louis asked. And he was right it wasn’t big enough for both of us. We had our feet dangling off the edge last night and we were practically on top of each other.

   “Duh there’s cake on the couch.” Niall said grabbing me and pulling me into him. His eyes widened and he pulled away. I gave him a confused look.

   “The tour bus is leaving soon to go to the stadium.” Kat said sitting on the table.

   “Where are Nate and Liam?” I asked.

   “Kitchen. You guys are cleaning this up by the way.” Paul said walking in. Paul was probably going to ride in this tour bus with us because we were going to the stadium and he was going to make sure I didn’t run away once we got there. I nodded. “And I mean clean it up right now.”

   I groaned. Niall stood up and running a hand threw his hair gummy bears falling out. I reached out my hands and he helped me up. Kat started to hysterically laugh. I looked over at them and harry had this weird look on his face. Louis joined in with Kat and Zayn face palmed along with Paul who just walked away.

   “What?” I asked confused. Before anyone responded Louis took my picture. I looked down to see my shirt covered in frosting and cake gummy bears sticking to it. I shook my shirt and tons of gummy bears fell to the floor. Then I looked down to where my pants where only I didn’t have pants on. I had on pink underwear on the back had two owls and over their heads said “owl always love you.” On my legs was black writing that said ‘Niall was here or was I. I can’t remember. I told you not to fall asleep on me this is what happens.’ I turned to Niall and hit him in the arm.

   “So you took of her pants just to write on her.” Louis said in between laughs. Niall though about it for a second.

   “No she didn’t have pants on when I went to go write on her.” Niall replied hugging me from behind getting stuff on me.

    “I don’t remember.” I said confused which just made Louis and Kat laugh even more. “Oh yeah I remember know.” I had gotten really hot so I took my pants off thinking Niall was asleep.

   “I don’t care what happened just go shower and get dressed then come clean this up.” Paul said coming back throwing my pants at me that I took of last night. I slipped my pants on not even bothering to button or zip them considering I was going to go shower anyway. “You need to shower to Niall, You have gummy bears in your hair. Plus you guys have a concert tonight.”

   I started to walk down the hall and went in the bathroom to shower. When I finished showering and we cleaned the game room I was tired. I sat down on Nialls lap and wrapped my arms around him and snuggled my face into the crock of his neck breathing in his scent. Nialls gentle touch rubbed my back.

   “Is my princess tired?” Niall whispered into my ear. I nodded a little as I hugged him weakly. “Your bus arrest is over tonight so when we get to the stadium I’ll sing you a song and you can take a nap.” He said brushing my hair out of my face and giving me a gentle sweet kiss on the lips. I gave him a small smile and gave him a little kiss back. I stood from his lap and went and got a blanket hugging it around my body. I got to Niall and stood right in front of him. He pulled me into his lap. I took the blanket and put it over us so we were both under it.

    “Whatcha doing?” He asked with a chuckle. I gave him a devilish smirk. I shifted around in his lap till I was facing him a leg on each side of his body. He rested a hand on one of my thighs and his other on my other thigh. He smiled at me.

    “You’re in my world now.” I said with a slight smirk.

    “O really? What happens in your world?” he asked with another chuckle finding this funny.

   “Mostly A boy.” I said like it was nothing. Niall gave me a horrified look as he gasped.

   “Who is he?” Niall asked. I had my arms loosely around his neck.

   “He has blondish brown hair. Hmmmm. Blue eyes I believe. He’s also really strong.” I said describing Niall to himself.

   “ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME? WHO IS THIS BOY?” Niall asked really loudly that I’m pretty sure mostly everyone on the tour bus heard.

   “You’re silly.” I whispered to him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

   “No but seriously who is he?” Niall asked giving me the serious face.

    “If I tell you will you promise not to hurt him?” I asked Niall took a moment to think about it.

    “Depends do you love him more than me?”

    “I love him so much you couldn’t believe it.” I could feel him go stiff as he glared at me.

    “Are you going to tell me who he is so I can go kill him?”

    “Please don’t commit suicide.” Niall gave me a confused look.

    “What?” he asked.

    “It’s you stupid.” I said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him. I could feel him relax now. I pulled back and gave him a smile resting my head on his shoulder.

    “I knew that.” He whispered a little annoyed.

     “I know you did.” I whispered back. Then I remembered something I heard Harry tell Niall earlier. I started to kiss Niall’s neck.

     “What are you doing?” Niall asked chuckling a little. He really did laugh a lot which is another reason I love him.

    “Showing you I’m in control.” I mumbled as I nipped at his neck.

   “Ah don’t give me a mark now I have a show tonight remember? And what are you talking about?” Niall asked confused now.

   “Didn’t harry tell you to kiss my neck to show that you’re in control?” I asked smirking as I stopped nibbling on his flesh and just gave his neck little sweet kisses. When he didn’t reply my smirk grew more.

    “You’re so nosey” He said laughing.

     “Yeah and later I’m going to beat the shit out of harry for telling you such bullshit.” I started to nibble on Nialls neck again.

    “Sam stop I have a concert remember.” Niall said trying to pull me off of him. I held on really tight as I started to giggle still trying to nibble a spot on his neck. “Sam.” He started to say louder my laughter growing with his voice. Soon He fell out of his chair and I was rolling around on the floor laughing Niall just looked at me for a second before we were both holding each other on the floor laughing.

    “I think we have learned to just not question them.” Liam said as everyone gather watching us only making us laugh harder making it hurt. They all shook their heads in disappointment before leaving us hear and went out the tour bus door. I guess we are here. Once me and Niall finally stopped laughing we both stood up. I took my blanket and he grabbed his guitar before we left and went into the stadium. It felt good to be out of bus arrest. Niall took my hand and lead me onto the stage. They had a couch on stage for some reason. I laid down on the couch and made myself comfortable.

    “City of black and white?” Niall asked me. I nodded and he began to play the song on his guitar and singing the lyrics. When he finished the song I was practically asleep. He came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

    “Good night princess I’ll be here when your sleepy eyes open.” That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 862 100
Y/N is an 18 years old girl . Niall and Harry fell in love with her . who will she choose and what will happen when the other is not chosen . will he...
41K 1.4K 26
Louis and Harry were best friends and that was all. One day, one of them just got up and left, leaving the other with nothing. He left. They fight. O...
13.4K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
16.3K 576 57
Morgan was just your normal teenage girl. Pretty popular, decent looking, average grades, but being locked in a classroom for six hours with a murder...