Missing || yoonmin

By CanYouVernot

In which Jimin has gone missing but is actually a ghost that only Yoongi can see. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Last Chapter
Alternate Ending 1
Alternate Ending 2
Alternate Ending 3

Chapter 34

11.8K 832 411
By CanYouVernot

Mrs. Park came back a few minutes later and told me that I had to leave since Taehyung and Jungkook were coming and they only allowed a certain amount of visitors at a time or something. I stayed until I had to go and found out about more embarrassing things that occurred in Jimin's life.

Like the time he pissed his pants at school freshman year and she had to drive all the way from work, to their house, to the school just to bring him another pair.

And the time that he tripped on stage at a choir concert in grade school during his solo and because of that he hadn't joined choir again the following years. The little shit could actually sing and he hadn't told me? I'd annoy him about it later.

When Taehyung and Jungkook entered the room with a nurse, I said my goodbye to Jimin's body and Mrs. Park, waved at the two boys and left the hospital. Hoseok had texted me to go over to his house and I asked Jimin to come with me. He of course agreed so we took a taxi straight there.

I knocked on his front door and he didn't answer. I knocked again. He still didn't come. I started to knock like a madman and Jimin groaned, causing me to smirk.

"Is he not home or--" Jimin asked me.

"No, no, he should be home, at least, he said he would be here..?" I took my phone out my pocket to call him to see what's up. Before I could though, my phone screen lit up with a call from him himself. I let it ring a couple times before I picked up and got into my best annoyed voice.

"Where are you?" I questioned like the irritating and clingy girlfriend everyone hates.

"Ew, stop. I'm right around the corner, I'll see you in a few. I promise I was home, I only left about 5 or so minutes ago. My friend stopped by and asked to go for a quick ride around the block and- I'll explain it later, oh hey I see you, gotta go, bye!"

"Did this hoe just hang up on me?"

I turned around and watched as Hoseok exited a car I didn't recognize. Furrowing my eyebrows, I studied his smug expression that was pierced with guilt.

"What did you do?" I ask him, frowning now. He simply walked passed me and unlocked the door, letting Jimin and I inside. He still hadn't replied by the time we got to his room. He quickly shut the door once we were inside and grinned.

"Should I be scared? Scratch that, of course I should be, anything you do-"

"Would you let me speak, geez."

"Go on?" I rolled my eyes and threw myself on top of his bed. Jimin sat next to me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"So you remember how my older sister came to visit a couple weeks back and how she's been staying with us with her boyfriend and all blah blah blah."

"Yeah. Your point?"

"Well her boyfriend is super hot, ok, don't judge me-"

"Hoseok don't tell me you-"

"I-"

"Are you serious?"

"It didn't happen intentionally!"

"Stealing your sister's boyfriend is so low." I shook my head and started laughing. Jimin seemed so confused with the situation, which was understandable. He couldn't read Hoseok like I could.

"Well, I mean, I didn't exactly steal him. They're still together."

"Oh my god Hoseok-"

"I know, I know, I feel really bad, but he's really cool and really hot."

"What's his name?"

"It begins with a T..."

"You don't even remember his name?!"

"Well... We don't spend a lot of time talking."

"Jesus Christ-"

"I know!"

"Wait, did you sleep with him?"

"No! We've only made out. Like. A lot."

"You're a terrible person."

"Ugh, I know, that was him just now in the car. He wanted to talk to me about ending whatever it is we have but then we just ended up making out again."

"You're a mess."

"My sister has no idea." He bit his lip and seemed to be deep in thought.

"What about Jimin?" I brought up, remembering that Hoseok did in fact like Jimin.

"Jimin isn't awake yet, now is he? We can worry about that when he wakes up." I rolled my eyes. Asshole.

"I went to visit him today in the hospital."

"What? They actually let you in? How'd you manage that?"

"Uh, I got Taehyung and Jungkook to get me in."

I had really hoped that Mrs. Park hadn't said anything to the two about me being Jimin's boyfriend. That would be a pretty funny thing to explain.

"Is he just as gorgeous as I remember?"

"Yes. When is he not though?" I glanced down at Jimin quickly and smiled

"When he wears that really ugly bright yellow baggy sweater, it just really doesn't suit him."

"Agreed." I felt movement on my shoulder as Jimin nodded.

"I think that sweater looks adorable on him..." Unpopular opinions with Yoongi.

"You have bad taste." He scrunched up his nose.

"Eh, whatever. I'm tired."

"You're always tired."

"Where is the lie? Play some music I'm bored."

"We literally just finished our conversation-"

"Does it look like a care? Music, pronto."

"I'm not putting on GFriend."

"It's cool. Put something Jimin would like."

I wanted to hear Jimin sing. My curiosity got the best of me and I couldn't wait until we got home.

"How am I supposed to know what he would like?"

"Oh, I just thought since you like him oh so much that you would at least know his favorite groups." That shut Hoseok up. He paused before replying.

"Well, what music groups does he like?"

"Too many to list out. Put on Eyes, Nose, Lips. Recently he's been playing tha- I mean Taehyung told me he would play that a lot."

"That song is so slow though." Hoseok muttered.

"So? It's nice. I like it. Personally." Jimin lifted his head off my shoulder. I assume he was trying to figure out why I was making Hoseok play the song.

"I'm gonna go grab some food. I'll let you listen to the slow party pooper song by yourself." Hoseok hit play on his laptop and stood up and left to go to the kitchen.

"Sing for me Jiminie~"

"No way." He turned red.

"C'mon, please? It's about to start!" I pouted.

"No I'm not going to!" He crossed his arms.

I was going to give it my all.

I did aegyo.

"Please Jimin?" If he didn't crack with this, I would have to shame myself for the rest of my life.

"No, I swear to god I'm not- tell me is it really hard to see that you make it so hard on me."

I don't think I've ever smiled as widely as I did then.

His voice was probably the most beautiful thing I've ever heard in my entire life.

Success.

"In your eyes, nose, lips, the way she used to touch my skin, your head down to your toes. It's like you're standing right in front of me now. Though the light's gone darker now, you've just gone way too far I'll keep you in my heart, though it kills me to say it now. Baby I'll get over you."

He had a really amazing vocal range. I just wanted to smash my lips against his.

Seriously how could I not fall for Park fucking Jimin when he's got hidden talents like this.

_______________________

eyes nose lips is legit my jam like I never get tired of it, it's so beautiful ugh.

I love how Yoongi started laughing @ Jimin in the video tho ahhhhh OTP
And tae joining in, bless.

Ok but this chapter was rlly random but hey, just showing hOW YOONGI IS FALLING DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO THE PIT KNOWN AS PARK JIMIN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 6.9K 30
In which Jungkook is afraid to leave his own house.
780K 39.9K 129
min yoongi x park jimin
47.8K 1.8K 24
Jimin finds who he lost years ago. His crush, lover, best friend, his favorite person ever. But, some things changed.. Yoongi isn't 'Yoongi' anymore...
1.7K 118 25
He is depressed and has a pretty horrible life. He was about to end it all when someone saved him and now will not leave his side. All he can ask is...