Inlove with the enemy (Grimm...

By wickedlyfoxy01

You and Grimmjow falling for each other. With some lemons. The reader and be a male or a female. That is why... More

The beginning
The Unexpected
Savior
The Stranger
Seriously
Many Questions
Jealousy part 1
Jealousy part2
The Bitch gets what she deserves
Making a decision
Getting married
Honeymoon(Lemon)
The Festival
Future
Art class
Ulquiorra
Fight! Fight! Stop it you idiots!
Mina
Hi??
Singing
Look out!
Damn It!
Running
We won
Home
Why Are You Here?
He finally left
Surprise
Mina Why are you here?!
What?
The Deal
USS Fuck a Duck(Markimoo is on my mind sorry not changing the title)
End?
The End is where it begins!
Missed Me? Oh Hell No I Did Not Miss You Bitch!
Sorry guys
Sick...
What the Hell?
Relaxing...Finally....
Creepy Guy
Talk Dirty
Request?
Fairy Tail crossover..
Dreams can Become Reality
Junko Enoshima Brings Despair
I'm here to help!(someone find me hurry....)
Put me Down Grimmjow!
Too much random things!!Why did you do this to me?!
The Last Chapter
Feed back

The Promise

391 11 2
By wickedlyfoxy01

(Your pov)
          I look up at him waiting for I'm to answer my question and that is when I say,"We could name them (b/n) and (g/n)?" Grimmjow looked at me then at them he said,"Sure why not." I smile and say,"I love you-" "It has been a while (y/n) I sure have missed you but will I was away you started your own family remember what I said on that day." I glare at her and say,"As clear as day it was I will be back after all you can't kill humans." She laughs hard and Grimmjow moves to protect me and the babies. I see that same smile on her face that she had while she killed my our family. I grab Grimmjow's shirt and say,"Be careful she doesn't care who she will kill so don't hold back if she attacks you." I see him smile and say,"Don't worry I know what to do after all I would-" I woke up and Grimmjow grabbed my arm and said ,"Hey you ok? You were having a bad dream right?" I look at him then look into the crib and see (b/n) and (g/n) fast asleep. I smile and stroke their faces and say,"I love you guys." I get back into bed and say,"I love you." I feel Grimmjow pull me close and say,"Love you too don't worry I will protect you no matter what I promise." I snuggle into him and say,"Thank you Grimmjow and I will do the same I promise." I start to drift off into sleep when I hear Grimmjow's heart rate speed up a turn around to see Ulquiorra holding our children. I feel Grimmjow reach for his zapakuto I put my hand on his to say,"Wait a second I have an idea." I whisper him the plan and I get out of bed and say,"Hello Ulquiorra this is a surprise." I see him not even glance towards me he was just starting at (b/n) and (g/n). I go to reach towards (b/n) but he moves away so I couldn't grab him. I sigh and say,"Ulquiorra tell me what you want before (b/n) and (g/n) wake up." I feel Grimmjow wrap his arm around me and I hear him whisper,"I want you to run over and grab them both before Ulquiorra can do what he wants with them ok?" I smile and say,"I was thinking of the same thing but I need you to distract him." I feel him loosen his grip and I run towards him but make a curve right as my alarm went off making Ulquiorra jump at the sound allowing me to grab (g/n) and (b/n). I hold them close and set them in the crib beside me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 2.2K 62
He never thought that his feelings would be confused because of a 15 year old boy he helped! This Namgi Dom!Namjoon Sub!Yoongi ⚠Don't plagiarize my...
4.5K 63 8
when it was time to find the queen of curses many curse family's would give up there daughters. The curses of nightmares gave up y/n to sukuna. now y...
3.8K 92 10
I wasn't finding and good hanma x reader books so decided to write my own using headcannons I've seen or made myself. This story does highlight on s...