Catch Me (2nd book)

By American_Idiot_24

After her horrid 5th birthday, when she watched her mom's death in front of her, she promised that she would... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 9

2.7K 88 122
By American_Idiot_24

My eyes shoot open when I hear screaming.

I need out of here.

I push my wrists together and then pull them apart, I do this several times before they feel like they are loosening. I begin shaking my hands and wrists and sliding them down my spine.

They quickly loosen. I cringe as I pull the rope past the rope burn on my wrists.

I slide my hands out and rub my wrists. I begin untying my ankles when I hear a voice at the door.

More importantly, Sam's voice. 

I quickly wrap the rope around my ankles and rest the other rope on top of my wrists. I held the end in my hands hoping it would look tied.

I hear the door squeak open. My heart began racing as he walked down the stairs.

"Good morning lovely." He coos.

I glare at him.

My eyes slam shut as he turns on the light. I blink a few times before my eyes adjust to the light.

I hear him laugh and his footsteps walking closer.

He comes to me and sits down.

"Are you gonna behave." He asks looking at me.

"Are you gonna let me go..?" I ask glaring.

"Are you gonna ever give up on that?" He snaps back.

"No," I growl pausing, "I have hope. I know I am gonna get out of here." I say looking at the floor.

"And how is that?" He asks as his lips pull into a small smile.

"Either I will run away or Rose will come and get me." I growl.

The room booms as he begins laughing.

"Rose?" He asks between laughs.

"Yes." I growl.

"Whats so funny?" I growl

"The only reason we found you was because Rose made an agreement with her brother." He says more serious.

"We thought you moved but Rose called her brother and made a deal then we came and got you." I say laughing.

"B-brother?" my lips tremble at the thought.

"Wow they really didn't tell you anything did they princess." He says laughing.

"I am not your princess." I say quietly

"Hmm?" He asks looking down at the small plate of food he brought me.

"What was it?" I asked looking at him in the eyes for the first time.

"What was what?" He asks confused.

"The deal." I bark.

"Ohhh. Well Peyton use to own Rose and he was gonna buy her again but he couldn't find you guys. He was gonna kill her for betraying him." He pauses looking for my reaction.

I didn't move.

"She said she would let him take you if he left her alone." He said simply.

I shook my head 'no.'

He laughs, "Why would I lie over something so stupid."

"I don't believe you." i say a tear sliding down my cheek.

"Well then you can ask your father next time."

"He is not and never will be my father." I growl.

"Whatever." He said.

"If it makes you feel better we betrayed that bitch." He said looking at me.

"Wh-what.?" I voice cracking.

"After we found you we burnt the house to the ground." He said caressing my cheek.

I felt my body trembling with fright.

I was to scared to move, to scared to live.

I shook my head no before slapping his hand off my cheek.

"You're crazy." I say quietly moving back.

I let the rope slide of my wrists and ankles and begin running up the stairs. I get tackled to the ground. I let a few tears slide out of my eyes as I wriggled around.

"I thought you agreed to behave." He said laughing.

"GET OFF ME, YOU'RE CRAZY!" I scream as I wriggle underneath his weight.

"Help!" I cry out.

There's no one to help you,stupid.

I stop moving my body and just lay there limply.

"There ya go." He says laughing. He lifts me off of the ground.

He wipe the tear off of my cheek before leaning in.

My body began trembling as he tries to kiss me.

I swerve out of the way. Before I realize what I am doing my hand was flying threw the air.

It landed on his cheek with a loud echo.

He glared at me. My hands begin shaking.

He grabs onto my hair and drags me down the stairs, again.

I cry out in pain. I grab his hand in mine pushing my nails into his skin.

It didn't seem to affect him. He throws me to the ground.

I land on my face and begin sobbing.

He roughly rips my shirt and throws it across the room.

I cover my chest with my arms. My tears still prickling down my eyes.

"P-please." I beg.

"Stop" I croak as he rips off my skirt. I pull my knees up before them getting push back to the ground.

I beg for him to stop over and over again as his hands roam my body.

I watch him stand up and unbuckle his belt. I watch his shirt get pulled off his head.

"I am sorry my love, but if this is the only way for you to listen then I must."

I look at the abs on his stomach before watching his pants shimmy off of him.

As he undresses I slide back trying to get away, It was going pretty good until my back hit the wall.

I watch him walk up to me. He pushes my body back to the ground. 

His hands held mine above my head.

"Please stop-p." I croak out and he straddles my hips.

He doesn't say anything as he pushes into me.

I cry out in pain.

I close my eyes as he thrusts his body along with mine.

I feel disgusting.

I feel tears run down my cheek and his hands touch my chest.

I cringe as he pinches my nipple.

My body covered in goosebumps.

"You say you don't like this but your body says otherwise." He says laughing.

I don't bother to argue. I really didn't care.

He continues thrusting and then something happened, a moan slipped past my lips.

I bit my bottom lip. He looks at me shocked before he gave me a mischievous smirk.

"Your so damn tight." He moans out.

I didn't look at him I kept my eyes on the wall.

I feel him reach his peak before he came in me. I cringe.

I groan in pain as he pulls out. He lays on the ground next to me.

I watch his chest move up and down.

My body felt numb. It hurt.

He picked me up bridal style and walked up the stairs.

I didn't bother to fight. I knew I would get hurt again or I would be locked in the dark. Neither really sounded fun.

He opened the door as light filled in I see eyes staring at me.

I feel my face burn with embarrassment as I remember I am naked. I earn a couple winks and whistles as we walk up the stairs.

He stops and begin talking to my friends. I glare at them as they both have smirks.

"You should let me borrow her sometime." The brown haired one laughs. The one with black hair laughs as well.

"I am sorry I don't like sharing what belongs to me." Sam laughs.

We continue walking to the room. He shut and locks the door as we walk in.

"No you don't" I growl as he sat me on the bed.

"I don't what?" He asks confused.

"You don't own me." I say glaring at him.

He laughs before walking into the closet. He throws me one of his shirts. I quickly slide it on and slide under the covers.

He slides in on the other side and pulls me towards him. He wraps his arm around my waist.

I push his arm off and slide to the other side. He pulls me back over and holds his arm around my waist tighter.

"Just leave me alone, Please." I say quietly.

"No, I love you." He whispers in my ear.

"You have a weird way of showing it."

I say closing my eyes.

I hear him laugh as he snuggles his face into the side of my neck.

I hear him snoring quietly. I couldn't sleep. Even if I tried I couldn't.

I sat there staring at the wall in front of me.

Rose wouldn't do that. 

Would she..?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I FELT SO BAD WRITING THIS LIKE SERIOUSLY XDDD.

I hope you guys enjoyed this little smut stuff.. Whatever, I don't know anymore..

Well If you liked this chapter like and comment. If you guys like it I guess I will write more if not I am sorry.

Followww anddd voteeee Pleaseeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 7.9K 32
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
148K 30.8K 98
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
46K 1.3K 7
فَتاه قوية و لكِن القدر أقوى مِنها غدرت مِن اقرب الناس ، تعذبت و ضلمت مِن اشباه الرِجال كانت تحب لكن طعنت فدخل رجال آخر رغما عِنها هل ستقع في الحُب...
155K 6.2K 80
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...