Pirate of Meteli (Editing)

By Endergirl78

Aphmau is a mermaid in the Phoenix seas. One day, her and Katelyn are swimming through the seas and end up se... More

Adventure/Captured 1
Storm 2
Saving the pirate 3
Surviving
Caught
Aphmau
Rescued
Returning home
Finding you
Jailed pirate
Red eyes
Past to Present
Tour
Irene's Tears
Cave of wyverns
Wyverns
Ungrth/ healed
Devine Magicks
Sweet girl
Zane
Shadow Knight
So sorry
Blue haired girl
Old friend
Leaving
Black tailed mermaid
I will be with you forever
Note (Sorry!)
Thoughts of death
Propose (End)
Phoenix High!

Kiss

1.5K 73 27
By Endergirl78

Laurence's pov

Aphmau was waiting for her tail to dry and I walked up to her. "Why did you come back?" I asked and she blushed and looked away. "U-um.....I was just.....worried." She said not looking at my face and I didn't know how to apologize to her about that......kiss. "A-Aphmau I-" I was cut off by Dante. "Laurence!" I sighed and left to go to Dante. "What?" I asked and he asked "What are we doing? Why do we still have her?"

"I don't know Dante I just......if she wants to leave then we will let her go." I said and Dante nodded. "But Laurence, she's a mermaid. Won't that cause trouble?" He asked and I shook my head. "No because she can turn human." I said and Dante's eyes widened. "Oh yeah, she can can't she?" I nodded and I dismissed myself. I walked back to the deck and luckily nobody was here.

"Hey." I said and Aphmau looked at me. "H-hi." She said as she looked back at the sea. "Do you want to go back?" I asked and she froze for a second then shook her head. "No but.....everyone I know is in the sea." Aphmau said sadly and I looked into her eyes. "If you ever want to leave....you have the choice to." I said as I smiled at her. Then, her tail started to shine and she was in that white dress once again.

"Here." I said as I held out my hand and she took my offered hand. I helped her stand up and she stumbled a little but I caught her. She smiled and I walked her to my room. "You can sleep here, I will sleep in the crew quarters......unless you want me to sleep in there with you." I said jokingly and she slammed the door in my face. "Oh come on. It was a joke." I said as I laughed.

Was she blushing when I said that? I shrugged my shoulders and went into the crew quarters. I laid down on a hammock and swung myself back and forth as I slowly drifted off. When I woke up I could hear a commotion coming from the top deck. I got up and slipped on my boots and walked up the stairs. "Captain! There's a girl!" Dale yelled as he took a drink of his root beer.

"Oh.....yeah." I almost forgot about Aphmau. Everyone was crowding around my bedroom door trying to get it open but I guess Aphmau locked it. "Everyone! Get back to your stations!" I yelled and everyone jumped. "Who is the hot girl Captain?" Travis asked and I glared at him. "She is um......my girlfriend." I said and everyone gasped. "Congratulations Captain!" Everyone yelled out and I sighed irritated,

"Okay, thank you now please leave." I said and everyone left. I knocked on the door and I heard it unlock. I was then hugged and it took me by surprise. "A-Aphmau." I said and she hugged me tighter. "I was so scared." Aphmau said with a shaking voice. I hugged her back and pulled her face up to look at me. She looked like she wanted to cry and I said "I'm sorry. I didn't know they would do that."

Aphmau then put her hands on the side of my head pulled my head down.......I could feel her lips press against mine and I blushed like crazy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 247 34
Aphmau is the Queen of Phoenix Drop, the lightning queen. Her best friend Katelyn is the Queen Of BrightPort. An invitation to a wedding ends the fri...
159K 4.4K 22
10 seconds... Thats all i have, Until my secret is blown. ~.~.~.~.~ Aphmau Jessica Phoenix. A normal highschool girl that lives in Phoenix drop and t...
65.1K 2.1K 37
She ran away from home... she now returns to realize that it's too late.. all she can do is to forget and move on. *minecraft diaries fanfiction* *ch...
7.6K 250 18
16 Years ago she was brought into this Earth. Her guardian angel watched over her. God created man but man created man. Her guardian angel created he...