Unintentional {A Drake Story}...

By TheGoldenFantasies

Anastasia "Asia" Monet, a 24 year old aspiring fashion designer with lots of style, class and a sharp tongue... More

Unintentional {Rated M}
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Chapter Fifty Five.
Chapter Fifty Six.
Chapter Fifty Seven.
Chapter Fifty Eight.
Chapter Fifty Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty One.
Chapter Sixty Two.
Chapter Sixty Three.
Chapter Sixty Four.
Chapter Sixty Five.
Chapter Sixty Six.
Chapter Sixty Seven.
Chapter Sixty Eight.
Chapter Sixty Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy One.
Chapter Seventy Two.
Chapter Seventy Three.
Chapter Seventy Four.
Chapter Seventy Five.
Chapter Seventy Six.
Epilogue.
Hello, it's me.

Chapter Thirty Two.

5.3K 165 35
By TheGoldenFantasies

A couple of weeks later, Anastasia sat in hair and makeup as she prepared for her magazine photoshoot. She hadn't seen Drizzy since she left his house after spending those few little nights with him, but they'd been texting constantly. She'd be lying if she said she didn't miss him, but understood that they would not be spending every single second of their days together because of their lifestyles.

But Drizzy never failed to let her know how much he missed her and the things he wished to do to her.

She snapped a picture of herself and uploaded it to Instagram.

GoddessMonet: In hair and makeup. Photoshoot coming soon 🙊🙊🙊

She went to her messages and pressed on Drizzy's name to send him a text.

Ana: I miss that good loving, papi 😩

She looked in the mirror as the stylist pinned up her hair to work on her makeup. The stylist applied a small amount of concealer on her face and blended it in with the foundation. Anastasia felt her phone vibrate in her hand and she looked down at the screen.

Drizzy💞: I miss giving it to you, mami. Wish I had my tongue between those legs right now 👅

Ana: Mmm, don't talk like that. It makes it worse

Drizzy💞: We've only been apart for a couple of weeks, but I can't lie. I'm missing my Cocoa

Ana: I miss you too, papi. More than just that good loving, I miss you holding me, squeezing my ass and just being around me

Drizzy💞: I miss that too. I especially miss that smart ass mouth

Ana: You know what? You think I won't cuss you out just cause we're not face to face 😒

Drizzy💞: Lol relax, kitty cat. You need some taming

Ana: Then come tame me

Drizzy💞: In due time. I got you, baby 😏

Ana: You better, boy. I'll see you at the studio listening party tonight

Drizzy💞: Alright, baby girl. Dress sexy for me

Ana: Always, daddy. Always 😈

She chuckled to herself and locked her phone. Once her makeup was done, the stylist left out of the room to allow her to get dressed. Anastasia grabbed the dress from the rack. It was a long, flowing Bohemian style dress with beige designs, a split on the right side, a slightly plunging neck line and a black lace opening going across it.

She put on the strappy black heels and a knock came at the door.

"Come in." She announced.

The stylist came back in holding a bouquet of red roses.

"These came for you." She told her.

"For me?" Anastasia asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

Anastasia took the roses from her and reached for the card attached to them. She opened it and read what was inside.

"Have a good photoshoot, my hot Cocoa. I can't wait to see the pictures. I know you'll kill it. Do your thing, baby girl. Proud of you."

-A.G.

She smiled to herself. Little gestures like that made her feel extremely special and warm inside.

She placed the roses on the vanity counter and sat down in the chair again, allowing the stylist to fix her curls. After that, the stylist put a beautiful gold chained headpiece on her head.

"Ok, we're all done." The stylist told her.

"Thank you." Anastasia smiled.

She got up from her chair and walked out where everyone was. She had all eyes on her and she took it all in.

"You look like a true queen." Sydney complimented her.

"Thank you. I'm all ready."

"Then let's get it started."

Anastasia walked towards this bar style setting and hopped up on it, crossing her legs. Soon, the photoshoot started.

After spending hours at her photoshoot, Anastasia drove back home to get ready for Drizzy's studio listening party. She walked upstairs and stripped to take a shower.

Once she got out, she walked into the closet and looked through her clothes. She wanted to look good, but not overdo it too much. She settled on a pair of white ripped jeans, a sleeveless beige crop top and a pair of nude colored Louboutins. She brushed her hair down and ran her fingers through it.

She grabbed her denim jacket and put her black Chanel purse on her shoulder. Since it was still a bit light outside, she put on her matching shades and walked downstairs to her car. She got in, started the car and drove off to the studio.

Aubrey sat in the studio with his original crew, PND and Abel, also known as the Weeknd. They were laughing and joking around while passing the hookah hose.

"So Drizzy, who is this girl I've been seeing you hang out with? She's fine as hell." PND asked him.

Aubrey chuckled and leaned back against the couch. "That's Anastasia."

"That's his girl." 40 added in.

"That's my homegirl." Aubrey lied. "She's supposed to be here. You'll get to meet her."

"Wait. Are you talking about Anastasia Monet?" Abel asked him.

"Yeah, that's her."

"Oh, man. She is sexy as fuck."

"Better not let Bella hear you talk like that, nigga." Chubbs advised him.

"She knows she's my one and only. Stop trying to snitch."

They all shared a laugh.

The door to the studio opened and Aubrey saw Rita, Keshia, Kayla, Ashley, AB, Aaleeyah and Miracle walk into the studio. He greeted the ladies with hugs and the other guys did the same. But when the studio door opened and Anastasia walked through the door, he grinned from ear to ear. Damn, she was looking good.

"Look at this nigga cheesing and shit." Chubbs teased.

"Shut up, man." Aubrey told him and turned his attention to Ana, "There's the lady of OVO."

"Yes, yes. I'm here." Anastasia smiled and removed her sunglasses.

He grabbed her hands and kissed them both before pulling her into a hug.

"Looking like this is going to get you in trouble." He whispered in her ear.

"Behave, papi." She whispered back and removed herself from his embrace, "Hey, fellas."

The guys greeted her with hugs and cheek kisses.

"Oh, Ana, let me introduce you. This is Abel and Jahron, also known as The Weeknd and PartyNextDoor or PND." Aubrey introduced the three.

"Nice to meet you guys. I'm Anastasia Monet." Ana shook their hands and smiled.

"So nice to meet you too." PND kissed her hand and held onto it, "Drizzy, I'll gladly take her if you don't want her. You are quite the beautiful woman."

"Aww. Aren't you sweet." She smiled.

Aubrey heard Miracle scoff and saw her roll her eyes as she mumbled under her breath. He suspected Anastasia heard her also because her attention went from PND to Miracle.

"Speak up, sweetheart. You got a problem?" She asked her.

Miracle cleared her throat and smiled sarcastically. "Nope. Not at all."

"Oh ok. Probably had something stuck in your throat. Make sure you clean all that cum out next time, ok?"

Miracle's face fell and he had to fight the laugh caught in his throat. He watched Anastasia greet Kayla and Ashley with hugs and kisses. Kayla asked her about her shoes and how much she liked them.

"Could I get everyone's attention, please?" Aubrey announced.

Everyone quieted down and focused their attention on him.

"I appreciate y'all coming out. This is an important step for me. Um, I've been working hard here in the studio, getting my music together for this mixtape. I didn't have a set date to release it because I wanted to release it when I felt it was ready. No one knows about this mixtape except the people in this room and I finally finished it up." He explained.

The whole room clapped for him and he smiled, waving his hand dismissively.

"I wanted all of you to listen and tell me what you think. Honestly, I might release it tonight if y'all like what you hear. But for now, I just want you to listen, relax, have a drink, smoke a little something and enjoy. So let's get it started." He turned to 40, "Go ahead and get it started, man."

40 saluted and pressed play on the computer. Soon, the studio filled with his first track titled "Legend".

He took a seat on the couch, gave the hookah hose and placed the tip into his mouth. He inhaled, leaned his head back and exhaled the smoke slowly. He looked over at Anastasia, who was pouring herself a cup of Veuve Cliquot. He had to remember not to lose control.

The two of them were trying so hard to keep their relationship under wraps and keep everyone out of their business, but he silently wished she didn't look so good. All he wanted to do was wrap his arms around her, place her on his lap and hold her close to him. She stayed in the corner with Kayla, Keshia, Ashley and Aaleeyah while he sat next to his boys.

As the tracks of his mixtape continued playing throughout the studio, he watched the content looks on everyone's face and how everyone vibed and reacted to each and every song. A proud smile spread across his face.

Miracle and AB walked over to him and sat down beside him.

"I'm loving the mixtape already, Drizzy. You did an amazing job." AB complimented him.

"Thank you."

"I agree. You did your thing, I see you." Miracle added in and rubbed his knee, "Now when are we going to get some of Champagne Papi? We miss you, you know."

Aubrey raised his eyebrow and removed her hand, "I got other things to focus on right now."

"Like what?" Miracle asked.

"Getting the mixtape out, planning performances and things like that. I don't have as much time for that shit. Excuse me for a minute."

Aubrey rose up from his seat and walked up towards Anastasia.

"Ladies, mind if I steal Miss Money Monet for a second?"

"Don't worry, ladies. I'll be right back." Anastasia told them and looked at him, "Lead the way, 6God."

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders as he took her to a secluded corner. She pressed her back against the wall while he stood in front of her.

"How are you liking the mixtape so far?" He asked her.

"I love it. You've cured my excitement and anxiousness. I'm quite satisfied with it." She replied, taking another sip of her champagne.

"You know, I wanted to impress you a little bit. I remembered what you told me for Energy and I channeled that advice with every song I did."

"Aww. How sweet. Little Aubrey wanted to impress Miss Monet." She chuckled and pinched his cheek.

He chuckled and moved her hand, "Stop with the damn cheeks."

"I miss you touching mine." Her voice lowered and grew seductive.

"Oh, really?" He asked and licked his lips.

"Mhm. I miss you squeezing them and slapping them."

"I wish I could touch you right now." He admitted.

She licked her lips and cupped her mouth with her hand before leaning closer to his ear, "You want to touch me or you want to....touch me?"

He'd be lying if he denied a slight shiver went down his spine to his dick. 

"Both, baby girl. I wanna wrap you up in my arms and hold you close to me, then strip off our clothes and bounce you up and down on my dick." He explained, lowering his voice also.

"Mmm. I'd ride that dick so good, I'd have you groaning and grunting my name and telling me who owns that shit. By the way, don't think I didn't see Miss Industry Thot #2 rubbing all up on you."

"And what did you see me do?"

"Push her off."

"Exactly. So why are you tripping?"

"I'm not, I'm just fine. I just don't like seeing hoes touch what's mine."

"This little possessive shit you showing is pretty cute, I must admit."

"Oh, really? Well, if that bitch gets out of line again, I'm gonna be absolutely breathtaking. Literally."

"Keep talking that sexy shit, mami."

"I don't like you right now."

"Lies."

They both chuckled and Anastasia shook her head.

"You two are over there whispering and laughing. Why don't you share it with the rest of the room? We exist too." Miracle spoke up annoyingly.

Not again.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
45.2K 2.1K 36
Starting as the year 1990, Nikolai James is going into her second year of college, currently studying Pre-Nursing. Growing up in a heavily religious...
154K 5.4K 140
what happens when a girl falls head over heels for her teacher