Rewind (1D fanfic)

By wattgirlsxx

Warning: highly cliché and cheesy. Somehow once got to #1 in fanfiction More

Rewind (1D fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 7
Chappie 8
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Chappie 11
PREVIEW
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Chappie 15 part 1
Chappie 15 part 2
Chappie 16
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Chappie 24
Chappie 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
Chappie 29
Chappie 30
Chappie 31
***NOTE***
Chappie 33
Chappie 34
Chappie 35
Chappie 36
Chappie 37
Chappie 38
Chappie 39
Chappie 40
Chappie 41
Chappie 42
Chappie 43
Chappie 44
Chappie 45
Epilogue

Chappie 32

30.4K 818 103
By wattgirlsxx

***********************

Hii lovlies !!! 3 million?! you guys are cray! thank you soo much you don't know how much this means to us! love you all <3

If you want to know some things about this story, go check out @Smile_Almaa 's book I mustache you a question :) it's got interviews of good stories in it !!

Follow us on Instagram: @wattgirlsxx (we will start posting photos when we have enough followers)

keep voting and commenting :)

**********************

-Lexi's POV-

My head was throbbing when I woke up. I opened my eyes and tried to sit up. The events from last night flashed through my mind. I lay down again and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. The clock told me it was already noon. I sighed and slowly sat up again. 

I got to my feet, stumbling a little bit before grabbing my robe and walking out of my room and into the bathroom. I grabbed 2 advil and swallowed them before undressing and hopping in the shower. Hopefully that would relax me a little bit.

-Tess's POV-

I woke up and heard that the shower was running. I looked over to the other couch and Maslinka was still sleeping so it must be Lexi. The TV was flickering slightly so I grabbed the remote to switch it to another channel. 

 An old episode of friends came on and I decided to watch it, even though I had seen it loads of times.

"yoga bugga" I heard someone say. I snapped my head to see Maslinka sleep talking and I started laughing. "what?" She opened her eyes and I continued laughing. This was gonna give me an even worse headache.

"Nice sleep talking" I winked and she groaned, rolling onto her back.

"My heads killing me" She said and I agreed. "I'm not getting up to get the advil" She said and I rolled my eyes, standing up and stretching.

I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Lexi, do you have the advil?" I asked.

The shower turned off. "Yeah, I'll be out in a minute" She replied. I walked into the kitchen and poured Maslinka and I a bowl of cereal each. 

"gracias"She said as I handed her the bowl. I laughed and sat back down on the couch. 

"Danielle, Eleanor and Sydney should come over, they're quite a laugh" I said and Maslinka nodded, swallowing her mouth full of cheerios.

She grabbed her phone. "Hey Dani, you and El should come over!...ok, yup!....coolio....see you soon...bye!" I figured out that they would be coming.

"Do you have Sydney's number?" I asked her. "Nope" She replied. "I think I do.." I got my phone and scrolled through my contacts till I found her name.

"Got it" I said. 

The three girls would be arriving in half an hour, just enough time to make myself look at least a bit presentable. 

-Lexi's POV-

The shower had released most of the stress and my headache had decreased. I pulled on some sweats, a jumper and my ugg boots since I didn't plan on going out today before walking into the lounge. "Hey guys" I said to Tess and missy and they both looked at me smiling.

"Hi, how are you?'" Maslinka asked, concern lacing her words.

I sighed. I had hopped to try and forget last night for at least a day but I knew that it would be brought up.

"Ok, I guess" I said walking into the kitchen and grabbing a bowl. I filled t to the top with cheerios, I was really hungry.

I walked back in and sat in the arm chair.

"Dani, El and Sydney are coming soon" Tess said and I nodded. 

knock knock

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming!" Maslinka said getting off the couch.

The three girls walked in smiling. Sydney shot me a sad smile and somehow, I think she knew.

"Hey! What are we up to here?" Eleanor asked.

"Watching TV and being lazy" Tess replied.

"Sounds good to me" Danielle said.

I had kind of zoned out as they talked about the party last night and other random stuff.

"You ok there Lexi?" Sydneys voice snapped me out of my thoughts about Harry.

"Uh.. yeah, fine" I replied giving her a weak smile.

"Do you want to talk about why you left, uh, the party, last night?" Tess asked looking uncertain. I guess they didn't know what had happened. I don't think anyone did apart from maybe Sydney.

"Well I guess I'll have to tell you guys sometime" I sighed and shifted my position to face them.

They all were staring at me but I knew they weren't gonna force me to tell them. But maybe it would lift a weight off my shoulders by saying it out loud.

"Well you know how the dare was to kiss someone at midnight?" I said and they all nodded. "Well, I was in the bathroom before and I came out at 10 seconds so I dashed around looking for HArry obviously and... and I found him kissing Jaymee" I finished, tears threatening to spill again.

They all gasped apart from Sydney.

"What a dick!" Maslinka said, anger covering her face features. 

"Language missy" Danielle winked but she still agreed with Maslinkas statement. 

"I don't even know why he kissed her, what if he was cheating on me the whole time?" I said and the words hurt coming out of my mouth. 

"He wasn't, he talked to me" Sydney said. I looked at Sydney and wiped the tears off of my cheeks. "You need to let him explain himself I think" She said and I shook my head. "I just need some time I think. I can't face him right as this moment" I said. The girls all agreed.

"Lets just forget about it for today and have some fun" Eleanor smiled, rubbing my back. I nodded and rubbed my eyes again. "Besides, the wedding is in three days" She added.

The wedding.

Oh god.

What if I can't forgive him? I have to walk down the aisle with him. Well 2013 just keeps getting worse doesn't it.

I really don't want to ruin Gabriellas wedding, she's so lovely.

"I feel like ice cream" I said trying to change the subject. Maslinka laughed and went out to the freezer to grab a container.

I dug into a container of chocolate ice cream, my favourite, and ate it quickly. I was probably gonna get brain freeze but I don't care.

"Woah save us some aye?" Danielle laughed. "You guys can have the vanilla" I smirked

"Five people sharing one container? And you get that all to yourself? Hardly seems fair!" Tess chuckled but I just waved my hand in the air and continued to eat. 

Suddenly the phone rang. "Bags not getting it" I said and Maslinka finally gave in and picked up the phone. 

"Yo who's this?" She said and I cracked a small smile at her 'casualness'. "uhh...no she is not here..leave a message after the beep, BEEEEEP!" Maslinka said and put the phone down.

I had already guessed it would be him. 

"Did you want to talk to him?"  Maslinka asked unsure. I shook my head and she let out a breath of relief. 

"Lets just have a lazy day?" I said and they agreed. 

"We can't really be lazy in these" Dani smirked pointing at her skinny jeans.

"we have got loads of comfy clothes, look in my wardrobe" I said and her, El and Sydney headed off to mine or Maslinka's bedroom. 

"How you guys feeling?" I asked. "Eh, alright, my headaches nearly gone" Tess shrugged.

"I'm hungry" Maslinka said. Well we all knew that her answer would involve food.

"Go get loads of stuff so we don't have to get up" Tess said and she groaned dramatically before walking into the kitchen.

The three girls walked back in at the same time as Maslinka. They were either wearing sweats or leggings and they were carrying pillows to plop onto the floor.

"Ok, I got chips..popcorn..chocolate..more chips.. yeah I think we're set" Maslinka said putting them on the coffee table beside the two sofas.

We picked out a couple of chick flicks to watch. Hopefully this would take my mind off of him for a while because all I could think about was him and her. kissing. I cringed at the thought and put my attention back onto the TV. It was a comedy, thank goodness. 

A few hours later we had stopped for a 'bathroom break'. I went into my room and picked up my phone and switched it on.

I had loads of texts and missed calls. I scrolled down and noticed they were all from Harry. Until I found my dads name. I deleted all the ones from Harry, knowing what they would say and opened the one from my dad.

Hey Le, Happy New Year! How is 2013 for you so far? See you at the wedding, I've been told you know all the dets. love you, dad

I sighed and decided to ignore the first bit.

Hi, you too. Gabriella told me when to come. 

I still hadn't fully forgiven my dad, but he was my only family here in New York. 

I put my phone down and went back out to the lounge where everyone else was. 

*********************************

I think I might make the updates a bit shorter, but more updates? What do you guys think? comment!

once again, thanks for 3 million!

Follow us on Instagram for competitions etc: @wattgirlsxx !!

450 votes and 50 comments for next chappie!! I know you guys can do it :-)) 

Love you guys, stay beautiful 

xoxo

********************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1K 92
A Harry Styles fanfic
1.1K 107 25
A Harry styles fanfic x)
647 3 61