True Alphas

By Trouble-neglects-me

A fan fiction based on my favourite TV show called Teen Wolf. About a true alpha who comes back to her home t... More

True Alphas
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Not an update. But is the trailer!
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chatper 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Update
Chapter 36

Chapter 27

263 5 0
By Trouble-neglects-me

Scott's POV

I've had two texts from Colleen so far and it makes me happy knowing she's safe but knowing that she is willing to put her life at risk worries me. It worries me quite a lot. As soon as the Malia and Lydia are back, i'm going to go and find Colleen myself. When i know that she is home and safe i will then stop worrying but until then i  know that i wont stop worrying one bit. 

It's been horrible here without her. Knowing she's not around is slightly depressing and it's only been a few days. It's not just here not being here with me it's also school. She's missed so much of school so far this year and I don't want her to have to re do senior year. For her sake and also because i wont be able to spend as much time with her. I know it sounds selfish but that's how i feel. Once she gets back i'm going to make sure she doesn't miss anymore of school. By doing that we are going to somehow need to get rid of Kate. Hopefully then we can actually get on with our lives without any trouble. 

I just hope it happens soon. 

Colleen's POV

After seeing Malia and Lydia my determination to get them out of here has only increased. I need to hurry and come up with some sort of plan to get them out of this place. I hate seeing them like this, suffering. I'm not even sure if they are being fed. 

 Kate still hasn't returned so I decide to go to the kitchen to see if can find anything. I finish up at the gym and walk over to the kitchen. No ones here. I walk in and snoop around hoping to find something. After about 10 minutes of searching I don't find anything. I suddenly hear Kate's voice coming towards to kitchen. I quickly hide in one of the cupboards before she comes in. What if she hears my heartbeat or something. I concentrate on slowing down my heart beat before she comes into the kitchen. Suddenly the door swings open and hits the door. Possibly leaving a crack in the wall. 

'What do you mean not since yesterday morning? They need to be fed. I don't want them to die! Not yet anyway.' What she is saying angers me but i try to keep my heartbeat as low as possible. 'Once Colleen has no memory of any of them lot, then I will get her to kill those girls, in front of Scott and everyone else so that they can see the monster i will turn her into. She wont even be Allison anymore. Just a monster, my monster, that listens to everything that i say. I will get her to build her very own pack of monsters. Anyway enough of that, get some food for those girls. I don't care what just something edible.' With that she storms out of the room. I wait for 5 minutes for the other person to leave the room. Then I leave the room. I wonder around hoping to find Kate. I give up and go back to the gym. Actually im happy i didn't find her. Think i would've tried to kill her after what i just heard her say. Can't believe she would actually want to do that. What have i ever done to her. I need to get the girls out of here as soon as possible. Before she turns me into the monster. It is just how. How do i get the girls out of here. 

I go to the gym and start training more while i think of a plan to get me and the girls out of here. I punch away at the punching bag trying to come up with a plan. My mind wont work. The more i worry about it the more angry i get. Soon, instead of punching the bag im scratching and cutting it with my claws. I stop and hold onto it instead and rest my head on it while out of breathe. 'Wow what did the punch bag ever do to you?' Kate says while laughing. I shake my head. 'Nothing. Just got a bit angry.' I say while trying to catch my breathe. 'Well by the looks of that punch bag, 'just a bit angry' is an understatement.' She says. I roll my eyes and move onto another punching bag. 'Hunni, this things don't just fall out of the sky. You need to calm down.' I look at her. 'I am calm.' I say to her while walking away from her and towards the treadmill. 

Before stepping onto the treadmill Kate grabbed my arm and swung me around. 'You wanna train? Then fight me!' I ignore her and turn away. 'Fight me Allison, fight me!' I quickly turn around and swing for her causing her to fall to the floor. Withing seconds shes back on her feet trying to hit me again. Each one i block and push away with my arm. I bring out my claws and get swinging at her stomach, arms, every where. 

I grab her by the throat and throw her against the wall. 'I said i was calm. I think i've trained enough for today.' With that i walk out of the room and up to my room. I wait for a while to see if Kate follows me but she doesn't. I sit on my bed and get out my phone. I text Scott about Kate's plan. 

After texting Scott I check the time and notice it's already 21:07. I turn my phone off and go to sleep. 

6 hours later I wake up. I get changed out of my PJ's and into something more piratical. I grab my phone and turn it on. I then slowly open my door and close it behind me. I got through the door and speak to Malia. 'Tonight! I'm going to try and get you out tonight.' She looks at me through the glass window. 'What are you serious?' 

'I'm going to wait up Lydia then ill try and find a safe a secure way out then come back to you.' I say with that i'm off to wake up Lydia. I wake her up then go to find a way out. I go through the double doors that are in the middle of the doors for Malia and Lydia. Once i find a way out i am going to need to be really quick to get the girls out. I continue to walk down the hall when i come across a ladder going up the wall with a hatch in the top. I climb up the ladder and open the hatch slowly in case there's guards. 

THE FOREST! I found the way out. I head back towards the girls. As i walk through the hall that shows a glass window on each side showing the girls. I look at the both smile and nod. Knowing that Malia can hear me through the glass. 'I'm going for Lydia first. Be ready.' I walk to Lydia's door first. I take a deep breathe in and quickly break the lock on her door. I run into her room, hug her then grab her hand and run. I run through the double doors and tell her to wait there and not move. I run back through and get to Malia's door. I go to break hers but receive a massive electric shock and get thrown back into the wall. I get up quickly. My faces drops knowing that its going to be harder to get Malia out. I stand by the door and take a few deep breathes. 'Colleen what are you doing. Just go take Lydia and leave.' I look at her. 'Do you seriously think i'm going to leave you like this!' I grab on to the lock and start pulling on it. 

The pain goes straight throw my body. It's been a while since i've felt pain like this. I let out a massive roar. My eyes change to a dark red as i absorb all the pain. Suddenly the lock breaks and the door flies open. 'Malia!' I say wrapping my arms around her. 'Right lets go cause my roar has probably woken everyone in the building up. I grab both their hands and lead them to the hatch. I hear voices behind us. 'Up the stairs quick! They're coming.' We get through the hatch and start running through the forest. 

I get my phone out and call Scott. Pick up the phone Scott. Pick it up! I try Stiles. No answer. Come on boys! I try both Scott and Stiles again and then Stiles finally picks up. 'Omg Stiles......' Running and talking on the phone really puts you out of breath. 'Stiles we're out Me.....Malia and Lydia, we're out. We are running through the forest now.' I try to catch my breathe. 'Wait Colleen you got them out? All of you?' Is he not listening?

'Yes Stiles.....Come on girls keep running. Stiles you need.......to...wake up Scott....and come and find us....they're after us.....I have a feeling you will only be finding the girls.' 

'No Colleen. All of you. Promise me, all of you?' I shake my head. 'I'm sorry Stiles. I can't make that promise. I'll give my phone to Malia so you can call them when you need to find them. Stiles tell Scott I love him. I love you all. Bye Stiles!' I catch up with the girls and get them to stop. 

'Malia here's my phone Stiles will call you. Just keeping running. And please don't stop. Keep running until you find Stiles and Scott.' I can't help but cry. 'No. We're not leaving you!' Malia says. 'Well sorry but you don't have a choice. They are catching up to us and I can distract them while you get far enough way.' I hold onto their hands and pass over the phone. 'I love you both. I'm sorry. Now go. Run. And don't look back. Promise me you wont look back.' They both nod. I turn away and they start to run. About 15ft away they stop and look at me. 'RUN!' I scream as Kate reaches me. 

I fight and fight. I turn and see the girls are no longer in sight. It's me against Kate and 4 other people. I continue to fight til i'm knocked to the floor. Someone grabs me by the hair and pulls me onto my knees. 'Looks like we are going to need to speed up the plan.' Someone holds my head still while Kate stabs me in the neck with a large needle and injections a cold liquid into my neck. With that I fall to the floor and blackout. 

Lydia's POV

'Malia, did Colleen just say good-bye. For good?' I ask while trying to catch my breathe. 'I...i'm not too sure Lydia. We'll see her again. I believe that. Well I want to believe that.' We continue to run through the forest till we come across a road. 

Malia get the phone out and calls Stiles. 'Colleen where are you?' I hear Scott's voice on the other end of the phone. I wince at what Malia is about to tell him. 'No Scott, it's Malia and Lydia. Colleen's gone.' She says. We hear grunting on the other side of the phone. 'Malia, it's Stiles. Where are you?' She explains to him where about's we are. 'And Stiles please hurry. It's cold.' 

A/N - Thought i would update again as had some free time. Hope you enjoy it. Made this one a bit longer then normal. Anyway enjoy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 2.3K 22
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š– , ๐š—๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š .. ๊จ„
3.8M 113K 64
โ€ผ๏ธ FOLLOW DULU SEBELUM BACA โ€ผ๏ธ Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok...
1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
188K 22.2K 73
เถฑเท”เถน เถฑเท’เทƒเท เถฏเทเท€เท”เถซเท’.....๐Ÿ’™ เถฑเท”เถนเท™เถฑเทŠ เถธเท เถฑเท’เท€เท™เถธเท’......๐Ÿ’™