Kpop One Shots

Par Rina_Beana

One shots and fanfics that could have been. It will be emotional, fluffy, and may even get a little steamy. O... Plus

Important Info
Seventeen: S.Coups
Eyeliner Family
Seventeen: Dino
Seventeen: Woozi
BTS: V
B-Bomb: Coffee Girl
Suga: Some Suga For The Uptight
Ryeowook: He Knows
Block B: Taeil
Block B: Zico
Taehyung
Block B: P.O.
Idk man
BAP: Yongguk
Haha I'm a mess
BTS:Jimin
BTS MV Theory
Fact suffs
BTS: Jin X Suga
luhan
Got7: Jackson
BTS: J-Hope
Seventeen: Jihan
BAP: Daehyun
BTS: Vmin
My Profile Man
Tags + me feeling cute!
Tags!!
EXO: Chanyeol
Seventeen: Hoshi Pt.1
Seventeen: Hoshi Pt.2
BTS: Suga
BTS: V
Seventeen: Wonwoo
RAN#1
RAN#2
...
Seventeen: Hoshi
EXO: Chen
BtoB: Changsub
What My Life Has Become
Duude
Seventeen: Jeonghan
BTS: Jungkook
BTS: Suga
BTS
Hehe
Ok so...
Despacito
Weigh In
You Are Wanted
BTS: Namjoon

CNBLUE: Yonghwa

285 10 0
Par Rina_Beana

This man is starting to steal my heart! cnblue's lovely Jung Yonghwa! I happily thought I was watching another gender bent drama. His face graced the screen, his voice filled my soul, and his unrequited love strangled my heart. As I stalked him on Google and various social media I fell more in love and his hands in the picture above showed up. Why do you do this to me?

Imagine:

You're revealing your relationship to the public. The minutes before his long fingers lace through yours. So much smoother than yours it seemed. You look down and your locked fingers. The veins in his hands bulge slightly due to how tight he held. It wasn't for him that he was worried, but rather he worried about you. About how you would take the rapid fire of the interviewers. He could feel your rapid pulse easily. He lifted your hands to his lips. He looked at you in the eyes. Before kissing your hand gently he spoke. "If you get scared hold me tighter. If they make you uneasy lean closer. If you're shaking after we're done... Kiss me like its our first." He kissed your hand and pulled you closer. "It's time."

___________________________

Watch You Are Beautiful that is the drama I'm binge watching and losing all sleep for.

Once I'm done watching it my focus will be on cnblue and learning everything about them. I like their style and of course my new love Yonghwa!!

If anyone follows them please tell me about them!!!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

313 19 10
[Requests: Closed] Just a book filled of BTS oneshots. BTS x F.Reader ONLY! +18 (eventually) Warning: This book contain sensitive content such as l...
2.6K 49 10
BTS one-shots. The stories may be -sweet,bubbly -funny, crazy -emotional, deep You can request any member and storyline you would like..in the mean t...
44.9K 374 24
here is a collection of new and old oneshots i've made into one book! all are nsfw, and all content warnings are posted.
180K 2.4K 16
Enjoy BTS oneshots. REQUEST OPEN.