The New Girl ( Now Editing )

Від QveenCammy

Jayda's new in school. Jayden , Kayla and Skylar are the school bullies , prankers and owners. When these 4... Більше

Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
19.
A/N
Now Out
New Book
20.
21.
22
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. ( Long Chap.)
29.
30.
31.
New Book & New Chapter
32.
34.
35
36
37.
38.
39.
40.
A/N
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
Last Chapter & Cast
Epilogue & SEQUEL INFORMATION
Sequel Information !
More About The Sequel
Sequel Now Out

33.

7.5K 303 69
Від QveenCammy

( Rosa ) 

We were at the mall. Just me and my sister. Everybody else went their separate ways.

I could tell Jayda was nervous to say something to me cause she would only make small talk like; "Do you want this?" or "What store do you want to go in next?". 

She is never nervous around me until today and I guess I would be too if she went off on me like I did to her this morning.

Me: Jayda?

She looked down at me.

Jayda: Yeah?

Me: Can we go eat and talk?

Jayda: Sure. Chick-Fi-A?

Me: Yeah. Sounds good.

We walked to Chick-Fil-A in quietness. 

Me: I'll go get us a table.

I got a table and sat down. About 5 minutes later Jayda came and passed out the food.

Jayda: Your right.

I looked up at her from my iPod.

Me: What? 

Jayda: You were right about everything. 

I only looked at her. She sighed and sat up straight and leaned on the table.

Jayda: I noticed what you said. Ever since we moved here , I've changed. Ever since I began hanging with T3 and the rest , I've changed.

I rolled my eyes , I was still mad.

Me: Glad you noticed.

Jayda: I'm sorry.

Me: Sorry isn't gonna cut it , Jayda.

Jayda: Then tell me what I have to do , Rosalia! I will do anything for you not to be mad at me anymore.

Me: Treat me like you care about me. Treat me like you love me.

Jayda: I do love you , Rosa , and I do care.

I shook my head.

Me: No you don't.

Jayda: Yes I do. If I didn't care and didn't love you , I wouldn't be busting my ass to make sure Sam don't take you away from me!

A lot of people turned their heads towards us but we ignored them.

Me: Yeah , you right. Maybe I should go live with Sam so you can be free and go do what you want. Then I'll be out of your hair.

Jayda: If that's what you want , then fine. If that's what will make you happy , fine , but just know , she'll never give you anything , again. She'll lock you up in that attic again. She won't feed you until 7:00 pm , again. She wont let you go to school , again. She'll make you her bitch , again.

Me: I ignored everything she said from " just know " and until now. There was something in my head. She'll let me go if it'll make me happy?

Me: If it made me happy , you'll let me go?

Jayda: Rosa , all I want is for you to be happy. I'll get bit by something I'm allergic to , if it made you happy. You just don't know how much love and care I got for you.

I looked at her. She was about to cry and Lord knows that I hate it when she cries.

I can't stay mad at her and I'm definitively not going to live with Sam. That's like going to the Mental Hospital and having to wear a straight jacket. 

I was so far deep into my thoughts , that I didn't even realize that Jayda was crying. She had her face in her hands and was crying silently. I could see her shaking and could hear her little quiet sobs.

I quietly got up and wrapped my arms around her. She stopped shaking and slowly moved her hands from her face. She looked down at me and wrapped her arms around me. I wiped her tears.

Me: Don't cry Jayda. I'm sorry. 

Jayda: We wouldn't be in the situation if it wasn't for m-me.

Me: But it's okay. 

Jayda: You probably hate me now.

I leaned up and wiped her tears.

Me: Here , sit back down.

She sat down and I sat back in my spot.

Me: I don't hate you. I could never hate you. Your my big sister.

Jayda: I'm so sorry.

Me: It's fine. 

Jayda: Tell me about it.

She wiped her tears with her jacket.

Me: About what?

Jayda: Dance class. Your test you passed with a 100. Being student of the week. 

I smiled really hard.

Me: Dance class is amazing! I get to learn ballet things.

Jayda: Do you have to wear a leotard and tights with the ballet shoes?

Me: No. I wear leggings and a long sleeve.

Jayda: Well what ballet things have you learned about so far?

Me: Tendu's , Grand Jete Leaps , Positions and Attitide Swings.

Jayda: What are you dancing to?

Me: We usually dance Modern and West African.

Jayda: Did you already start the phrase?

Me: We started the Modern phrase. We'll start the West African in a few months.

Jayda: Oh okay. Well what test did you pass with a 100?

Me: Guess.

Jayda: Spanish?

Me: Nope.

Jayda: Dance?

Me: No , guess again. Last try.

Jayda: Hm. Science?

Me: Yes! I passed my Science test with a 100!

Jayda: What!? That's awesome. You've never understood Science before.

Me: I know haha. I just really studied and asked for help.

Jayda: Well I'm proud of you.

I smiled.

Me: Thanks and being student of the week of tiring.

I stood up , walked over to her , did a dramatic sigh and laid across her lap. She laughed and looked down at me.

Jayda: How tiring?

Me: Like trying to beat you at Just Dance tiring.

Jayda: Awe man. Nothing should be that tiring. Maybe except dance.

Me: That's tiring too.

Jayda: I bet , you want some ice cream?

Me: Ooo how's a DQ Blizzard?

Jayda: Ah , that's even better.

We threw away our trash , grabbed our bags and walked to DQ.

Jayda: You order first.

Me: Okay. Can I get a Banana Split Blizzard.

Jayda: And lemme get a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzard.

Cashier: 7.67.

Jayda paid and we walked off.

Me: So we're going back to our traditions , right?

Jayda: Wouldn't have it any other way.

She pulled me into a side hug and I returned it.

Jayda: Oh! That reminds me.

Me: What does?

Jayda: You remember Kayla , right?

Me: Yeah. She's mean.

Jayda: So are you.

Me: Touche. 

I put some of my Blizzard in my mouth.

Jayda: Well turns out , Kayla is our cousin.

Me: What?

Jayda: Yeah , I said the same thing , but somehow she has our birth certificates. She explained everything to me and I'm pretty sure she'll explain the same to you.

Me: Is she Sam's daughter?

Jayda: Nah , turns out Sam never could have children so she tried to raise us and mom and dad wasn't having that.

Me: Can we go see her?

Jayda: Sure. We could stop by her house. I don't know if she'll be home or not.

Me: But we can still look right?

Jayda: Yeah of course.

Me: Okay , awesome sauce.

Jayda laughed.

Jayda: Awesome sauce?

Me: Yep. Awesomeness is made out of sauce? Why do you think I'm so awesome?

Jayda: Lemme guess. Cause you ate the awesome sauce?

Me: Ding ding ding! Your the winner!

She laughed and unlocked the car.

Jayda: I'm always the winner.

She playfully flicked her hair.

Me: I'll cut yo hair.

Jayda: And I'll cut yours.

Me: We'll be bald together.

Jayda: It's a deal.

We laughed and got in. She started the engine and I hooked my iPod up to the charger and aux cord. She drove away from the mall.

-  -  -  -  -

Chapter 33

Ahhh , this chapter was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring.

 Isn't it ?

  They made up !

   And now they're going to Kayla's .

    Leave some comments and votes .

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

399 38 23
" if I said I still hate you, would you believe me?". "Only If we were liars". ...
1.4K 43 16
There's a new unpopular girl named Jay and a popular girl named Jasmine. Jay is a lesbian who's out to everyone while Jasmine is also a lesbian but...
3.2K 257 69
After years of Drama, B.S, and dating women who don't have their shit together Jayden is done... She moves on from her ex fiancé, her ex girlfriend a...
6.9K 317 27
[completed] "Teacher: okay class! We have a project and I have to pick ur partners. The project is about: You have to learn about each other. Every...