Dangerous

By cheesydino007

Sam Malik, only 18. she just finished collage and comes to move in with zayn and the boys. and soon after the... More

Dangerous
you call it dangerous i call it moving in
hats
The Attic
Gummy bears are my lover
Skinny Love
HI
"ew work" "omg just get up"
so many emotions
Just another long day!
pour your heart out to me!
It's time for the truth and only that
Now you know so let's eat tacos
Mac and Cheese
Soccer!!!!!!
Someone kill her
so here's the plan
Niall's loud voice
You scare me
One more year, one more life destine to be gone
Blankets
Hold Me
Oreo me up....wait what?
Fruit first then candy
Shopping and Rain and Paul o my
Take care of me
5sos
MY Loud voice
Teen choice awards
hey peoples
IM A ALIVE GUYYYSSSS :D
Time to go home

Lilo VS. Sam

85 1 0
By cheesydino007

   Things Sam remembers      thing she has never seen nor heard before

  “No.” Ty said before throwing a cheese puff at me.

   I picked up the cheese puff that harry had thrown at me and threw it back.

   “WEAK.” Harry screamed and threw a little hand full at me. I looked at Niall with a guilty frown and wide eyes and he laughed.

   “I wanted to eat those. But I guess I won’t now.” Louis said pointing at the bag of frozen peas on Niall’s lap. I started laughing only to find out it hurt. I frowned and went to go lay against Niall.

   “Wait remind me again why you have peas on your crotch.” Louis asked sitting down with harry and leaning against him.

  “She kneed me.” Niall said simply but that wasn’t really why. He poked me in the head resulting me in jabbing him in the ribs making him moan a little in pain.

  “This isn’t my fault.” I said before getting up and sitting in between Harry and Louis they both cuddled against me. “They my bitches.” I said kissing each of them on the head.

   “Nah I’m better than that. I’m like the mermaid king high bitch the 3rd.” Nate said pulling me into him. I laughed and poked him as we walked down the side walk together towards our houses.

   “Sam.” Zayn yelled standing in front of me I didn’t notice him till now. I looked up at him. “We’re here.” He said pointing to the soccer stadium. I frowned not wanting to go watch them do their photo-shoot I was too sore. *wink wink* you know why weirdo.

   “I’m going to stay and shower and that shiz.” I said moving my arms and legs from Louis and Harry so they can get up. They started talking to Liam as all three left. Niall came up and gave me a kiss before leaving me and Zayn there.

   “I hid them.” Zayn whispered in my ear before crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows at me then leaving me here alone. Sometimes I thought Zayn wanted me to feel bad. Maybe it’s just the brother and sister thing. I thought about it for a second. I had two hours to do whatever I wanted before the boys come back. My curiosity grew as I thought about something. I got up and went into the bathroom closing the door and locking it. I pulled a make-up bag out from under the sink and started to dig through it. I pulled out an eyeliner sharpener and a fingernail file. I used the finger nail file to unscrew one of the blades on the eyeliner sharpener.

   “You special Sam.” Ty said putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

   “How?” I asked in a low whisper.

  “If I tell you, you won’t believe me.” He whispered back kissing my forehead.

   My eyes opened again and I put the fingernail file in the bag and put it back under the sink. I left the eyeliner sharpener, screw, and blade on the counter. I turned the water in the shower on. I undressed and waited a minute before it was warm then got in. I let the warm water burn my sore body before turning it down a bit so it didn’t sting. I washed up. I remembered the blade on the counter and I opened up the curtains and grabbed it. I shut the curtains and backed up a little so the water was only touching my shins and down.  My curiosity was great by now. I placed the blade on my hip. Then I shut my eyes and tilted my head back a little before running the blade across my hip one real quick. I rinsed the blade and tossed it into the sink. I looked down and watched the liquid run down my leg. ‘They lied to me’ I thought as I waited for it to stop bleeding. I rinsed off again before shutting of the water and getting out. I took the blade and put it and the other things in the bag under the counter.

   I wrapped the towel around me tightly before exiting the bathroom and started to such around for the possible place Zayn could have hidden it. I found what I was looking for under one of the mattresses.

   “What did I tell you?” A deep voice said behind me.

   “That sex isn’t an option between us.” I said pulling out on of Zayns smokes and his lighter.

   “Well yes but no.” Nate said and came over to try and take from me. I shoved it all down my towel which was tight enough that the smoke and lighter would stay between my breasts.

   “Don’t make me.” He warned.

    “It’s hurts Nate, my head and body hurts.” I said to him.

    “Did you take your medicine like the doctor said?” he asked when he saw my face he knew the answer. “I guess I’m on pill watch again. Now give it to me.” He spoke getting closer to me.

    “I’ll scream.” I said eyeing him.

    “Go ahead that won’t stop me. You know you’re not allowed to smoke.” I knew this. With all the medicine I took it probably wasn’t safe. I don’t know. That’s what Zayn and Nate told me. I was at the stage where I could still learn to stop. I had enough self-control that I only did it 1-3 times a month. Niall didn’t know about it only Nate and Zayn. Zayn being the one I would take them from knew off the bat. Nate knew me very well so he knew every little thing I did. Liam also knew. He walked in once when he thought me and Zayn where trying to kill each other but in reality Zayn was trying to take a pack from me. Once he saw me with it they were both on top of me. Me squished under them with the pack not letting them take it. Once they did Liam didn’t tell anyone. Zayn warned him that if I ever looked suspicious he was allowed to search me. Which Liam has before. It was last week when I said I was coming to the bus to get shampoo. He fallowed me down without me knowing. It ended up with Liam going down my shirt and me freaking out. It wasn’t that he was going into my shirt. I’m not sure what it was I just freaked out and ended up crying as he held me as we were on the floor. Louis also knew about this from another accident. The only ones who didn’t know was Harry and Niall.

     “Sam just hand it to me.” He said with his hand out. I shook my head and backed up a little. I knew what was going to happen next. He was either going to call or text Liam or Zayn. Or he was going to come for me. I was honestly ok with him calling Zayn or Liam. He pulled out his phone and texted someone. He stood there close to me. I had nowhere to go so we just stood there and had a stare down. I couldn’t leave the bus because there were probably fans outside like there always was. Or at least close to us. Liam and Louis came into the bus and stopped when they saw me standing in the corner having a stare down with Nate.

   “You didn’t tell us she was naked we would have had Zayn come instead.” Louis said pouting know this was going to be interested.

   “Sam….” Liam started. As him and Louis came closer to me.

   “Can you guys handle this I have a date to get to?” Nate said his eyes not leaving mine.

   “Sure man…..this is going to be interesting.” Liam said. Nate gave me one last look before leaving making sure to shut the door all the way. When they both came towards me I started to throw stuff at them. There was a lot of yelling. Me yelling at them to not touch me and them yelling at me to calm down and give them the smokes and lighter. They tried to grab me as I ran away and hid behind the couch that only me, harry and Kat could get behind.

   “This isn’t fair I don’t have clothes on.” I screamed as they both started to pull the couch away. I stood up and tried to run passed Louis but he grabbed me. It was upsetting because he was stronger than me so I couldn’t get away. Liam was standing in front of me now as Louis held me as I struggled in his arms.

   “Sam I really don’t want to have to go down your towel especially because your naked so can you please just jive it to me?” he asked crossing his arms. I pulled the lighter and smokes out. Louis untightened his grip a little thinking I was done fighting. I took this as my opportunity to run. As soon as I started to run out of Louis’s grip he and Liam made a grab for me. I screamed once my towel was pulled off. I could hear them scream to.

    “I DIDN’T MEAN TO.” Louis yelled. I didn’t care I started to run again. I screamed for a second time when my body hit the floor. Louis was almost the same size as me so it didn’t hurt as much as if Liam tackled me. He turned me over and sat on my stomach and held my arms down. Liam held my legs down as he tried to get the smokes and lighter from my hands.

    “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.” Niall and Zayn yelled at the same time. When Zayn realized what was happening he came over and got on my legs. Liam stood up and tried to calm Niall down as he yelled. I started to scream again. Zayn switched spots with Louis so Louis was on my legs and Zayn was sitting on my tummy as I continued to scream. Zayn put a hand over my eyes and I stopped screaming. For some reason that’s what calms me down, it’s simple yet no one thinks of it.

     The cabin door was open. I hugged my jacket tighter around me as I entered the cabin.

    “Sam no means no. we are trying to help you, you need to let go.” Zayn said calmly. After a few moments I let the lighter and smokes go. Zayn uncovered my eyes and picked it up quickly so Niall couldn’t see and I wouldn’t try and grab them again for a round 2.

    “Now can you all get off? If you haven’t noticed I’m naked.” I sighed know now I’m going to be questioned by Niall. And possible Harry who had walked in with Zayn and Niall. Zayn and Louis got off of me. Zayn handed me the towel and I laid it on my body covering everything up Zayn bent down and whispered to me.

   “Get dressed; we have to get back to the photo-shoot. I’m telling Niall everything about this.” Zayn said. My bottom lip started to tremble. I looked over at Niall. He had a mixture or confusion, sadness, and worry on his face. I looked back at Zayn as I started to cry.

   “No Zayn please.” I said to him grabbing his arm so he couldn’t leave.

   “You did this to yourself Sam. I have to.” Zayn said helping me up. I wrapped the towel around my body.

   “But….” I started as I continued to cry.

   “NO Sam.” He yelled. He walked out of the bus the boys fallowing after him. Niall didn’t chose to leave but Liam gave him a little push meaning to leave me here. I whipped my tears away and sucked it up. I wasn’t going to cry over this. I went into the game room and put a purple bra with matching underwear on. I threw on an American flag crop top and high wasted shorts. I finished getting dressed putting black spiked heels on. I grabbed my phone and another smoke from under the mattress that Zayn forgot to get. I also went into Zayn’s bag and got a lighter. I put the smoke and lighter in my back pocket. I was ready to face who ever wanted to fuck with me. I walked out of the tour bus careful not to fall down the steps then started towards the stadium. And I was right there was a bunch of fans close to the tour bus. They all started to scream when they saw me. I mean literally something moves and they scream it doesn’t matter who or what it is. I walked over and waved at them and gave the girls and few boys a smile before I turned and started inside. Then I heard it.

     “YOU SLUT.” “Go Die” “YOU DON’T DESERVE NIALL” “YOU’RE ONLY FAMOUS BECAUSE OF ZAYN.” I started to get mad as I continued to walk away. Once I got into the stadium I watched as the boys put on matching soccer shirts. They didn’t notice me and I was ok with that. The screaming started again but this time it echoed through the entire stadium. I didn’t know what to do. I started to get anxiety and felt like I was going to have an episode but I was going to fight for myself. I held the rail really tight and looked down taking a deep breathe. I looked up to see the speaker systems. I looked at the boys who now were perfectly aware I was here. The voices continued to echo down the tunnel behind me and into the empty stadium echoing off its empty walls, steps, and chairs. The boys looked up at me as they posed together for pictures. I knew they heard the fans yelling bad things about me. I had enough of it. I started towards up the stairs and towards the speaker systems. It took me a while to get there due to the fact this place was huge. I bent down behind the speaker disappearing from the boys view. They knew I was going to do something about it. But they didn’t know what. I opened a thingy up and pulled out a microphone and turned the microphone and speakers up so they would be able to hear me. I got out my phone and hooked it up to the speakers. I pulled up your gonna go far, kid by offspring. I didn’t press play yet though.

     “I’m sorry I’m not good enough for you fans. As you stand out there ready to flash the boys in your booty shorts.” I started my voice echoing the yelling stopped as they listened to me. I was looking straight at the boys as they watched me pull this stunt. “But I don’t give a flying fuck what you think because if I wasn’t good enough to be with Niall then we wouldn’t make each other mac-and-cheese. And if I wasn’t good enough to be part of the band groupie thing then Zayn wouldn’t have never had made me come. Liam and Louis would have never helped me with a problem. And Harry would have never caught me when I passed out. And if I was never good enough for Niall he wouldn’t have made a really long speech to me on a plane about him loving me. I wouldn’t be able to kiss Niall when I wanted.  And lastly I must add that if I wasn’t good enough I wouldn’t be here standing in a stadium with one direction able to touch them and have stupid conversations about bunnies and whose hair clogs up the drain. Which is obviously Harry’s.” I thought about the last part I was just about to say. I knew I was going to get completely yelled at later for this whole thing but I didn’t care.

   “If I wasn’t good enough Niall would have never chased me in the rain last night. Then wait in my hotel room till I got back.” I looked down at Niall and straight into his eyes. He knew what was coming and he was trying not to laugh. I smirked as I knew Zayn was about to completely kill Niall. “Then literally rip my dress off. Which I now can’t wear thanks to Niall. If I wasn’t good enough Niall would have never fucked me so so SO hard last night. At he did that to me and not you. So obviously I’m good enough. They all love me and I love them back. We are a family and if you want to give me crap about being me and call me names then go ahead because I will be the one fucking Niall Horan most likely later tonight. Or tomorrow kind of depends on when we get to the hotel. Your hatred for me just makes me want to have more dumb conversations with them and fuck Niall more. So I’m pretty sure Nialls happy about that. So go ahead and keep hating me. I hope you always hate me. I hope you guys hate me even more than you do now. Well I must go now as Paul is coming up the stairs.” I turned the microphone off and pressed play on my phone the music playing through the speakers everyone able to hear it. I took out the cigerate and light it. I put the lighter back in my pocket. The boys all saw the cigerate in my mouth. I took of my heels and held them in one hand the smoke in the other. I sat down in the chair next to me and smoked as the guys and Paul started to run towards me. Once they got close I stood up and started to run away.

      Time for a round two but this time I’m ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 42 39
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...
54.3K 1.1K 23
Ashley is a girl with a troubled past. Boys using her, abusing her, and making fun of her. She feels that she'll never fall in love. But what happens...
11.7K 374 30
Emma Jones and Liam Payne have been the best of friends ever since they met in chorus class back in grade school. Two years after the creation of One...
16.3K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...