Phoenix Drop High (book 1)

By HannahGilgonbalk

Well u have to read to find out ! Every book I make will go to 100 characters then I will make a new book. S... More

Chapter 1 the move
Chapter 2 work
Chapter 3 questions
Chapter 4 / what happend
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Uptade
Chapter 16
Update

Chapter 10

32 3 2
By HannahGilgonbalk

Aphmau

I was walking to my next class. Then Laurance grabbed my lab top again. I chased him to the next class. we wasn't faster then me but I losted  him so went to class . I'm scared that he's going throw my lab top. I walked in and he's was sitting there trying to figure out my password. i took it was said," well,well, well trying to go on my lab top. I see." he says" No I wasn't you have it." Then he gave it to me in a flash. I said," Yes you did you just gave it to me." Then he said," No you have it see." Then he points at me. I was about to freak out then I sat down because of the bell. I was thinking about the cheer leading tries outs. I'm nervous because I might fall on the lifts or might stumble on one of my tricks. I keep thinking what I'm going to fail on then one of my thoughts was what I'm going to do perfect on. I keep thinking of the motions of my tricks and jumps. I look at the clock it was one minute before the bell rings. I grab my stuff and get ready to my locker. I put all my stuff in my backpack and get my spend x's and a sports bra on. Then I realize I'm going to get a shirt on. So I grabbed my old cheer leading one. I went in the gym and began to stretch. Their was 15 minutes before cheer leading tries outs so I went to the foot ball field and see the boys tries outs. I went behind the bleachers so they can't see me. I look at my phone I need to get back now. So I went to the gym and sat down. I waited in tell my name was called. I was the last girl to sign up so I was last then I herd it. I got up and went to the middle of the gym. I was on a pro cheer leading squad. Leix was the cheer leading caption so I have to listen to her. I wait in tell she tells me what trick I have to do. She telling the other girls before me to do backhand springs and back tucks. I can do those in my sleep. She said," you do a double a raben." That was one of the hardest moves in the world but I'm a gymnast too. She doesn't know I have been working on that move for mouths now and I can land it. I went to one of the corners of the gym and began to run. Before I know it I leaded it. I went back to the middle of the gym. I waited intell she to do something else. She keep in tell me to do tricks. I was in the middle of a trick and saw Laurance. I was about to land it but add a another rotation in to it. I landed it and I walked back to the middle of the gym. I sat down and j was out of breath. I was dizzy and she told me to do more tricks. During one I could stand up right and going to fall. I was blacking out in the air my body went paralyze.

LAURANCE P.O.V

I was in football practice. Aphmau was in cheerleading tries out. I hope she makes it on the squad. I was quarter back. We were working on past and Sprint. I hate sprints but I have to do them. I was the second one done first was Garroth. He should be the fast because he's the wide receiver. So it makes sense. I went to talk to him. I said," hey what's up." Garroth say," nothing. Can I ask you a question?" I said," yeah go for it." He asked," if me and Aphmau are dating." When he asked that I blushed and said," no but why." He said," I like her too." When he said that I knew that I can't break my best friends heart but I can't do that to Aphmau if she likes me. After about a hour of passing football practice was over. The boys locker room entrance was form the gym. I see Aphmau doing a really cool flip and then go back to the middle then Leix pointed to the corner of the gym and she did another trick. I see Aphmau go strong then I see her go weak in a second. She stop all of the rations. She blacked out. All the other girl running up to Aphmau. Seeing if she is okay. I see Lexi and her squad laughing at her. I asked her," how long was she flipping in the air. She says about 2 hours. I said," what the move before she blacked out was better then you could ever do in your life." I walked away to see Aphmau. Garroth was change in his regular clothes. I walked up to him and grabbed his hand and pulled him to Aphmau. He asked," what had happened." I explained to him what happened. I told him to take him to my house. He said," sure your sister is home right." I said," yeah meet you in 10" then he walked off with Aphmau. I went to change and grabbed my football stuff. I went to my car and began to drive to my house. I walked in and walked to my room. I saw her on my bed.

Sorry for not posting but that's going to Change. I will post this one every day . But plz go check out my other book it also a Aphmau book. So love you guys !!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 5.1K 52
Klein, schüchtern, tollpatschig und vergesslich? Das ist Jimin. Nach einen langen Sommerferien Aufenthalt, mit seinen Eltern und fünf Brüdern in Amer...
2.5K 21 30
Eine liebevolle und gleichzeitig schmerzhafte Geschichte über Nele und Florian Wirtz. Die Story beginnt etwa 4 Monate vor der diesjährigen Heim-EM.
5.7K 532 49
Hyunjin wurde in eine reiche Familie hineingeboren. Das gleiche Schicksal ereilte auch Felix. Doch auch reiche Eltern können absolut unfair und unzuf...
17K 1.1K 47
Pairing: HG/SS Fast zwei Jahre nach der letzten großen Schlacht um Hogwarts: Alle sehen nur noch in die Zukunft, so auch der ehemalige Professor für...