Chapter 7

Laurance

I walked back in she on the other side. I don't what she's doing but I here a light cry. Her phone was open to the my profile picture comments. I fell really bad. I got in to the bed that she was and started to cuddle with her. I took a picture with her. She turns to face me and she might have some blood over her but she is still pretty in my books. She leans on my chest and says I always feel safe with you. I look at her with my smirks and say Is it because of my six pack. She looks at me and says maybe and your just so Comforting. I looked at her and asked are u hungry. She says not really but you can go get something. I got up got so food. I got two pops and fruit. Then I got a samwhich. I gave sat back down on the bed and ate. She looked at me blushed. I put my arm around her and put mustered on her nose. Then I licked it off her nose then was was bright pink. I asked if I could feed her fruit. She said sure. I was feeding her and she was feeding me. I took a picture and put it on Facebook. Then I laid down and she put her head back on my chest. I love this feeling. Then after a while we looked for each other's hands. We were holding hands and have a hot girl lading on my chest. I love her so much. Then she says if you want too you can spend the night here but you don't have too. I said why wound't I say with you. She looked really happy. She had a smile on her face. I really really love her but I don't know if she likes me. She isn't like the other girls she different. I looked at her and she looked up at me. I leaned in to kiss. I feel fireworks sparking between us. We were making out. It's been 3 minutes them released. I felt my checks head up. Her face was also red. She got a call.

Aphmau

After me and Laurance made out I got a call. It was sky
(Call starts)
S: hey
A: hey what's up
S: I thought we were recording today
A: I can't, i can't leave intell tomorrow or the day after that.
S: what happened are u ok?
A: yes I'm with a nice and sweet guy that's been taking care of me. It's a long story I don't want my guy to get weird out. Tell u tomorrow.
S: Tell him if he hurts you I'm coming over their. I hope u feel better bye
A: bye
(End call)
Hey Laurance my friend sky say that you hurt me. He coming over here. Laurance says I would never hurt you. I smile at him. I lean back on his chest. It makes me feels safe. Then when he puts my arm around me my heart melts. I love when he hold hands. We were laiding in the hospital bed. When the Doctor came in I asked if I could take a shower and put different clothes on. I went into this weird shower room. They put staples in my head. I took a shower then put on Laurances clothes. I came back in the room and put on the T.V. There's was nothing to watch. We gave up and started to talk. He asked me if I ever been to the hospital before. I said yes I have went Zane hurt me really bad if I didn't give him what he wanted. We would beat me intell I did it. He locked me in a basement for three days with out food. I started to cry a little. Then Laurance pulled me closer to him.

Laurance

She told me about when Zane beat her. I feel bad for her. I will do anything to keep her safe. I pulled her closer to me. She started to stop. She asked me why are you so nice to me. I say because I'm  your friend and I don't want to see you hurt. That would brake me if I saw you hurt. I told her and had a little smile on her face. I kissed her on her cheek. She was a little pink. We were cuddling for a while intell I got a phone call.
( start phone call)
L: hello who is this ?
???: stay away form Aphmau.
L: never.
???: if you don't I will hurt her so bad that she will die.
L: I wount let you touch her.
???: fine play this game but you will fall and I will steal her from her.
L: No I won't I will protect her with my life.
???: stay away or els I will.. Touchier her to death.
( end of call)
I wasn't scared. I pull her as close to me by possible. She seem so happy. She looked so cute in my clothes. I keep teasing her about my clothes. We were having fun. Then I look down she fall a sleep on on me. She was so cute. She woke up after a hour in 30 minutes. She woke up scared and worried. I hold her and Comfort her. She seemed to go back to normal. She laid on top off me. She was hugging me. I like this it feels right. I'm holding her and she asked should I get off of you. I say no you can say if you want. She stayed and we fall asleep like that.

Garroth

I want to go see how Aphmau. I walked in by seeing Aphmau on top of Laurance. She was in his clothes. They did look really cute like that so I took pictures. I had too. Aphmau was pretty hot. I send them to Laurance he woke up and Aphmau was still asleep. I asked how is everything with Aphmau? He said," good inless you ask her certain questions." I said," wow what did you ask her." He said," I will tell you later." I asked if I can stay to see how she doing. He said," sure"
( after like 20 minutes she wakes up)
So how are u doing. I asked she said," well my head hurts but I'm doing good." I said," hey wait do I know you from anywhere." She looks really really formerly to me. She says no. Then I had to head to school.