Chapter 2 work

Aphmau P.o.V

      I was walking around and it was almost 12:00 I have to start walking to the cafe a that I was working at. It was a nice place with all these colors. It's nice not to have one color. So I when up to a girl that was working the stetting thing. She told me to go to the changing room to put on my maid outfit. I put on a purple one and I put in the maid head band. I put on white socks and purple flat shoes. I looked like a maid. I was fine with it because I use to work as a maid for these rich people. I walk out and started to take orders. I walk up to this table with three boys. I asked," what maid I get you." ( I had to put that pun in !) they look at me and was staring at me. I asked," what maid I get you boys." They looked at me one of them said," can I get you to sit with us in your break?" I said," sure I guess but can I get you something to drink or something." The boy with brown hair and blue eyes said," can I get a red velvet cake." Sure thing any thing els? They asked for Dr.p's. I when to put there orders in and came back with their pops. I said," Here you go boys." One with the blue hair said," when is your brake?" I said," in 10 minutes." The one with the white hair asked for my name. I said," well I'm name is Aphmau. Also I have to check up with another table." I walk away and I want  ordering other people food and drinks. I went in the kitchen and got the red velvet cake and brought it to the boys tables. It was time for my brake and I sat down by the brown hair and blue eyes. The brown hair guy name is Laurance. The white hair guy is Travis and the blue hair guy is Dante.  The Laurance put this arm around me. I the other guys were taking pictures. I got up and went to the bathroom. I was really mad. They used me to get a picture. I just want to go home but I have to keep job it pays every well. I want back and started to take orders and stuff like that. I had to go back to the boys table. I asked really sweetly but I was really mad inside. I had to keep a smile. I asked," well u got that picture but need anything els.?" I had my paper pad to take down the orders but they were looking at me put nobody said anything. I asked again," Do u need anything els boys?" I said that in a sweeter voice. The Laurance guy said," well I want you to sit down and get to know you." I said," I did then you decide to take pictures and then use me." The Dante and Travis look down on their phones and then looked a Laurance. I was about to walk away put they grabbed my wrist and pulled me down in the both. He stared in my eyes.

Laurance P.O.V

She was really pretty and her voice was like a angel. I couldn't let her be mad at us. So she was walking off and I grabbed her wrist. I pulled her right in front of me I was staring into the hazel nut eyes. She was scared of me. Dante and Travis were recording the thing that had happened. I was still staring in her eyes. She was so scared that she wasn't moving put she had that look in her eyes. That look means was was scared for me and if she did anything I would hurt her. I know that because I'm a shadow night. I had that same look in my eyes I  felt really bad. I told her you don't have to be scared. Her eyes were filled with water. I looked down and my hands around her wrist were purple. I let go and she ran away form us. I told them her wrist her purple because I was thinking about the shadow night touchier that I went throw and I got mad. She had that look in her eyes. They had it recorded. She came out she had wrap on her wrist. She was doing her job going to people's tables and getting them what they order. She came back to our table. She asked us nervously and scaredy  Need anything els or should I get your check? We all agreed to get a refill on our pops. She came back and put them on the table. She was doing as fast as she could. The hours when by and its 8:50 the cafe a was closing. She came out with out her maid outfit but in her regular clothes. She was writing down her work days and I wrote them down on my arm. So I can figure out when she works so I can make her less scared of me. So she out and she began to run home Dante, Travis, and I hoped in my car and was following her. She went in the forest so we all follow her inside. She is sitting in a tree and by the lake. She was looking a her wrist. She took off the wrap and her wrist was swain. She got down from the tree and was sitting a the lake. She was putting her wrist in then these people that we can't make out their face push her in and holding her under the water. I got up and turn into my shadow night form.  I killed the people while Dante and Travis help Aphmau. She was nocked cold. We text Garroth.
(Text with Garroth/Laurance)
L: Hey do you know where Aphmau lives ?
G: yes why?
L: I will tell you when I'm there where dose she live?
G: she my best door neighbor.
L: see you there.
( End of the text)
We put her in my car. She didn't get hurt. She almost died but didn't let cut and stuff like that. We end up in Aphmaus house. We knew she was breathing so didn't need mouth to mouth. I said," I will say here in tell she wakes up." They left t told Dante and Travis to take my car. I could asked Garroth trm to take me home. I was sitting in her bed put I was getting tired so I lead right next to her. She some how move herself on mine chest. She also had her arm around me too. I put my arms around her now we were cuddling with each other. I wish that she wasn't scared of me. She will be mine.

Hey it's Hannah I hope u are likening this!! I will do a chapter every day and I will maybe do more the one ! I hope u like it ! Bye I love u ❤️😘😍🙃